剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
来讲讲吧
Okay, let's hear it.
你怎么甩的他 大家都想知道
How did you dump him? Everyone wants to know.
没什么劲爆的
There's nothing juicy to tell.
我就跟他说 如果他一直介意我们的差异
I just told him that if he couldn't get comfortable with our differences,
那就没必要一直拖下去
then there was no point dragging this out.
你说的"差异" 是指你有能力
And by "Differences," You mean the fact that
用他当哑铃做单手仰卧推举
you could bench press him with one arm.
很显然 女朋友
Apparently, having a girlfriend
比自己的力量大十倍
with ten times your physical strength
会让男人觉得自己很弱
makes a guy feel emasculated.
那你只能跟艾萨克在一起了
Wow, you're just gonna have to date Isaac here.
我对生物体的人际交往很感兴趣
I am fascinated by the interpersonal behavior of biological organisms.
我很愿意和你发生性关系 中尉
I would be happy to attempt sexual relations with you, Lieutenant.
我现在比较想专注自己
I'm actually just sort of working on myself right now.
不过 谢谢你
Um... but thanks.
中尉
Lieutenant...
那是什么
what is that?
什么 你没见过寿司吗
What, you never seen sushi?
是地球的特色菜
It's a regional dish from Earth.
生鱼 你要尝尝吗
Raw fish. You want to try it?
-不对 等等 那是芥末 -别
- No, wait, that's wasabi. - Wait. Whoa!
开什么玩笑 他直接...
You got to be kidding me. He just...
-你直接整个吃掉了 -兄弟 你还好吗
- You just ate the whole ball. - Dude, are you okay?
我没感觉到不舒服
I am feeling no discomfort.
怎么可能 我就算只吃一半
How? If I ate half that much,
也会被辣到吐 不停流泪
I'd be throwing up and crying in it.
莫克兰人的消化系统恢复能力极强
The Moclan digestive system is quite resilient.
因为我们星球环境残酷
Because of our planet's harsh climate,
我的种族进化出了
my species evolved to draw nourishment
从多种无机物和有机物中获取营养的能力
from a wide variety of organic and inorganic matter.
等等 所以你啥都能吃吗
Wait. So you can eat anything?
我可以吃许多东西
I can eat many things.
这个纸巾能吃吗
Can you eat this napkin?
等等 等等
Hang on. Hang on.
一棵仙人掌
One cactus plant.
这个你能吃吗
Can you eat this?
别这样 戈登 他会受伤的
Oh, come on, Gordon, don't... He's gonna hurt himself.
不是吧 天哪
Come on! No way!
这个玻璃杯呢
What about this glass?
太好玩了
Oh, this is gonna be fun. This is...
这就是我们的新玩法
this is gonna be a new fun thing.
等等 我去找一包指甲
Hang on. I'm gonna find a bag of nails.
舰桥呼叫所有高级军官
Bridge to all senior officers.
我们收到一级求救信♥号♥♥
We're receiving a priority one distress call.
舰桥集♥合♥
Report to the bridge.
回头再继续玩
We're gonna come back to this.
我们到达殖民地还有多久
How long before we arrive at the colony?
大概两分钟左右 长官
About two minutes out, sir.
周围还是没有其他联盟军舰吗
Still no other Union ships in the sector?
没有 指挥官
Negative, Commander.
已进入扫描检测范围 舰长
Coming into scanner range now, Captain.
发现一艘奎尔战斗巡洋舰
One Krill battle cruiser detected.
卡斯特拉四号♥星球的防御系统挺弱的对吧
Kastra 4 has pretty weak planetary defenses, don't they?
他们刚变成新殖民地
They're a brand-new colony.
该死的 这个月的第三起奎尔袭击事件了
Damn it, this is the third Krill attack in a month.
已经看到了 长官
I have visual contact, sir.
他们完全被单方面碾压
Aw, man, they're getting clobbered.
-艾德 星球上有很多家庭 -我知道
- Ed, there are families down there. - I know.
应该也有挺多单身的
There's probably a lot of single people, too.
长官 奎尔军舰的攻击力
Sir, the offensive capabilities of the Krill ship
远远高于我们
are significantly superior to our own.
阿罗拉 开一个呼叫频道
Alara, open a hailing channel.
奎尔军舰注意
Attention, Krill ship,
我们是奥维尔号♥...
this is the U.S.S....
频道还没开通
I haven't done it yet.
抱歉
Sorry.
这下可以了
Okay, you're on.
-现在吗 -对
- Now? - Yeah.
好的 奎尔军舰注意
All right. Attention, Krill ship,
我们是奥维尔号♥航♥空♥飞船
this is the U.S.S. Orville.
立刻停火 否则我们会回击
Cease fire immediately, or we will respond.
那么多太空战役 喊话什么时候成功过
In the history of space battles, has that ever worked?
他们已经停止了对星球的攻击
They have ceased firing upon the planet.
好吧我错了
I stand corrected.
其实
Yeah, I, uh...
好像并没有成功
I don't think it worked.
《奥维尔号♥》第一季第六集
防护罩的防御力下降到87%
Deflectors down to 87%.
反击
Return fire.
正中目标 没有造成损坏
Direct hit. No damage.
谁快去把火扑灭了
Somebody put that out!
自动灭火系统怎么没生效
What happened to automatic fire suppression?
就是这个系统的控制面板着火了
That's the panel that caught fire.
艾德 如果我们继续对攻下去...
Ed, if we stay in a pounding match...
我们会输 我知道
We lose. I know.
戈登 能带我们到上层大气区域吗
Gordon, can you take us into the upper atmosphere of the planet?
飞到大气层和太空的交界处
Just skim the surface between air and space.
舰长 那会产生剧烈的摩擦
Captain, that'll create a lot of friction.
而且防护罩已经很脆弱 大气层...
With the deflectors low, the atmosphere...
你能做到吗
Can you do it?
可以 长官
Yes, sir.
好的 开过去吧
All right, take us in.
柏图斯 准备同时发射所有等离子鱼雷
Bortus, prepare to launch all plasma torpedoes simultaneously.
长官 那会使我们完全失去防御能力
Sir, that will leave us virtually defenseless.
听我的命令 戈登 还有多远
Follow my orders. Gordon, how close?
正在进入上层大气 长官
Entering upper atmosphere, sir.
奎尔战舰继续向我们开火
The Krill ship is continuing weapons fire.
他们似乎无法锁定我们
They seem unable to lock onto us.
你放出了烟幕
You're throwing up a smoke screen.
他们的扫描仪定位不到我们
Their scanners are blinded.
戈登 听我号♥令
Gordon, on my mark,
-全速向上飞 -是 长官
- take a straight shot upward, and I mean hard. - Aye, sir.
就现在
Now.
发射鱼雷
Fire torpedoes.
阿罗拉 呼叫殖民地
Alara, hail the colony.
已接通 长官
You're on, sir.
卡斯特拉四号♥星球 我是艾德·梅赛舰长
Kastra 4, this is Captain Ed Mercer
这是奥维尔号♥太空战舰 你们现在情况如何
of the U.S.S. Orville. What is your condition?
舰长 我是采矿部主管莱德克
Captain, this is Mining Chief Leidecker.
我们遭遇了猛烈的袭击
We got hit hard.
数十人伤亡
There are dozens of casualties.
已确定有19人死亡
19 people already confirmed dead.
好的 准备好 我们这就派遣支援
All right, stand by. We're sending help.
梅赛通话完毕
Mercer out.
舰桥呼叫医疗舱 芬恩医生 召集医疗队
Bridge to sickbay. Dr. Finn, assemble a medical team.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
艾德
Ed.
你看
Look.
战利品...
To the victor...
属于胜者
go the spoils.
梅赛舰长 这会改变战况的
Captain Mercer, this is a game changer.
一艘完好无损 运作正常的奎尔飞行舱
An intact, functioning Krill shuttle.
偶尔会有走运的时候
Every once in a while you get lucky.
它就漂浮在战舰的残骸中
It was just floating out there in the wreckage.
我想联盟的工程兵
I imagine the Union engineering corps
会到这儿来肢解飞行舱
is gonna have a field day pulling this thing apart.
我想也是
I'm sure they would.
但我们另有计划
But we have a different plan in mind.
虽然我们与奎尔人交战多次
Despite all of our engagements with the Krill,
但关于他们文化的智慧
we've only managed to gain a few scraps of intelligence
我们只获得皮毛
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表