剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
Well, my dad always says, "The majority are the truth."
你总是知道多数人想要什么
I mean, you always know what the majority wants.
那才是最重要的
That's what matters.
你也总是知道暴民想要什么
Well, you always know what the mob wants, too.
而现在 暴民想把我的导航员脑子切了
And right now, the mob wants to lobotomize my navigator.
那么肯定有什么办法能够
Now, there must be some way to...
赶在太迟之前扭转大众的看法吧
influence the mass perception before it's too late.
大家都看主流
Well... everybody reads the Master Feed.
什么是主流
What's the Master Feed?
是一个持续更新的意见流
It's a continuously streaming opinion feed.
我们在哪里都看得到
We saw them everywhere.
这个 什么流能让大众转而喜欢约翰吗
Could this... Feed turn the public tide in John's favor?
应该能 但是大家都在用主流
Well, yeah, but everybody uses the Feed.
你怎么可能让千百万人
I mean, how are you gonna get millions of people
改变心意呢
to change their minds?
我想我有一个建议
I believe I have a suggestion.
绝不 绝对不行
Oh, hell, no. Hell, no.
你们休想让我坐上那东西 松手
Y'all not putting me in that thing! Get off me!
你们轻点
Hey, take it easy!
告诉我他们能救我
Um, tell me they got this!
-还有多少时间 -最终投票将在
- How much time? - Final Vote begins
七分钟后开始
in... seven minutes.
格雷森呼叫奥维尔 我们快没时间了
Grayson to Orville. We're running out of time.
待命 艾萨克 你那边怎么样了
Stand by. Isaac, what's your status?
我已经成功地
I have gained access
-接入主流了 -很好 利塞拉
- to the Master Feed. - All right, Lysella,
什么东西能让你们的人♥民♥喜欢他
what kind of stuff would endear him to your people?
你可以说他还在供养他的奶奶
Um,... you could say he supports his grandmother financially.
-发布 -但是一定要注意措辞
- Do it. - But make sure you word it right.
这么说 "天哪 我刚刚发现
Like say, "Oh, my God, I just found out
约翰·拉玛还在供养他九十多岁的奶奶"
John Lamarr supports his 90-year-old grandmother."
向主流发送两千万条留言
Flooding the Feed with 20 million entries.
你们怎么做到的
How can you do that?
-姑娘 这是太空飞船 -好了 还有吗
- Babe. Spaceship. - All right, what else?
如果他小时候超重的话 应该也有用
If he was an overweight kid, that would help.
调取约翰小时候的照片
Access childhood image of John.
这可不妙 艾萨克 你能让他胖点吗
Crap, that's no good. Isaac, can you make him fatter?
好多了
That's better.
人♥民♥肯定会喜欢他
People will like him now.
将这张照片在主流上散布
Flooding the Feed with the image.
信息正在加速扩散复♥制♥
The entries are spreading and multiplying.
人♥民♥正在分享这些信息
People are sharing them.
如果有人试着想去查证
What if people try to corroborate
这些信息呢
all this information?
别担心 他们不会的
Don't worry. They won't.
最终投票已开始
Final Vote has begun.
艾德 我们没时间了
Ed, we're out of time.
还有吗 我们还需要一剂猛药
What else? We need something else!
不不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no. No!
不要 拜托 不
No. Come on! No!
告诉他们他在战斗中杀敌无数
Tell them he has slain many enemies in battle.
或者你只说他是个老兵
Or you could just say he's a veteran.
如果他再有条叫笑哈哈的狗呢
What if he has a dog named Chuckles?
非常好 人们可喜欢那种
Yes, that's great. People love those videos
老兵和宠物团聚的感人视频了
of soldiers reuniting with their pets.
调取这个星球的军服图样并合成视频
Access military attire for the planet and simulate the video.
咯咯 笑哈哈 快过来
Oh, Chuckles. Oh, Chuckles, come here!
乖 乖
Yeah. Yeah!
天哪 我的哈哈
Oh, my God, Chuckles,
我太想你了 我真是开心
I missed you so much! I'm so happy
能再次和你一起玩
to be reunited with you.
哈哈 我在战场上很思念你
Oh, Chuckles, I missed you when I was at war.
肯定能触动不少人的心弦
That's tuggin' at these heartstrings.
马上把视频全网发送
Flood the Feed with that.
我不敢相信
I don't believe it.
约翰 你赢了
John, you won!
没错 我赢了
You're damn right I won!
赶紧把这些破玩意儿拿开 你们这帮疯子
Now get this crap off of me, you crazy sons of bitches!
根据主流意见
According to the Feed,
拉玛中尉得以免除刑罚
Lieutenant Lamarr has escaped punishment.
来吧 约翰 这就带你出去
Come on, John. Let's get you out of here.
-恭喜 -我就说一句
- Congratulations! - Real quick,
我想说 你们都去死吧
I just want to say, all y'all can suck ass,
我是宇航员
and I'm a spaceman.
我
I...
利塞拉 谢谢你
Lysella, thank you.
不 应该谢谢你们
No. Thank you for...
让我看到了这么多
letting me see all of this.
我真的想跟什么人说说
I just wish I could tell somebody.
也许你只需要告诉他们
Well, maybe all you need to tell them is that
他们的世界还能变得更好
their world can do better.
我想我可以代表所有观众说
I think I speak for all of our viewers when I say
你的所作所为实在是太让人震惊了
that what you have done is shocking to say the least.
不过当然了 一切都交给人♥民♥来决定
But, of course, that's for the people to decide.
以上就是今天的全部内容了
That's all the time we have for today.
别忘了投票哟 我们明天见
Don't forget to cast your votes, and we'll see you tomorrow.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表