剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
我给你打电♥话♥的 好吧
'Cause I'm gonna give you a call. All right?
一会见
Talk to you soon.
我跟你说 她的表现真的很奇怪
I'm telling you, she's acting really weird.
就好像根本不是她自己
It's like she's not even herself.
可能嗑药了
Could be drugs.
-我们的大副没有嗑药 -醒醒吧
- Our first officer is not on drugs. - Uh, wake up.
全舰队都嗑药
This whole ship's on drugs.
对不起 我想知道
Excuse me. I would like to know
我们什么时候
when we can expect the results
可以得知文物的测试结果
of the tests on the artifact.
结果马上就会出来
They should be available soon.
你的舰长与大副
Neither your captain nor your first officer
都没有回复我的信息
have responded to my messages.
冷落客人是你们的习俗吗
Is it your custom to ignore your guests?
梅赛舰长来了
There's Captain Mercer now.
我相信他可以给你最新的消息
I'm sure he can give you any updates you may need.
舰长 我试图联♥系♥你两个小时了
Captain, I have been trying to reach you for two hours.
我的人♥民♥已经开始焦躁
My people are becoming restless.
再等等 我们马上就有消息了
Look, just hang tight. We'll have some info soon.
布瑞迪恩人对我们很不客气
The Bruidians are openly hostile to us.
我们想尽快结束
We do not wish to remain on the same vessel with them
和他们同船的时间
any longer than we must.
放松好吗 这事我们会搞清楚的
Look, just relax. Okay? We'll have this whole thing
对不起
sorted out in no time. Excuse me.
我在排一条很长很长的队
So, I'm standing in this huge line
-你好 -上厕所
- Hey there. - for the bathroom...
坐吧
Have a seat.
凯莉正讲故事呢
Kelly's just in the middle of telling a story.
太棒了
Great.
我听到我跨物种政策课教授
Anyway, so I overhear my Interspecies Diplomacy professor
和一帮子人
bragging to a bunch of people about
炫耀说我想约他
how he thought I wanted to hook up with him, and...
和芬齐教授
With Professor Fincher?
-对 就是他 -怎么了
- Yes! The same. - What?
垃圾 是不是
Such a scumbag, right?
-我就过去说 -对对
- So, then I walk up to him.... - Yeah, yeah.
你把他推进池塘 她推进去 复仇
You pushed him in the pool. She pushed him in the pool. Revenge!
女孩力量 好棒
Girl power! Yay! Oh, my God.
我听过这故事 一千次有了
I've heard this story, like, a thousand times.
你怎么样
So, how was the rest of your day?
艾德 你在这干什么
Ed, what are you doing here?
达鲁里奥和我准备喝酒
Darulio and I made plans to have a drink,
现在开始
so that's starting now.
我们的喝酒计划
Our drink plan.
-不如我们一起 -行啊
- Well, why don't we just all have a drink, then? - Sure.
实际上我们想讨论一些事情
Well, actually, we had some stuff that we wanted to discuss.
顺便
Oh, by the way,
纳瓦利恩人在那边很不爽
the Navarians are getting kind of cranky over there.
你或许可以用你的胸去转移注意力
Maybe you could go distract them with your breasts.
我准备去拿点喝的
You know what, I'm gonna grab us a drink.
-每个人都要吧 -好啊
- Everybody want a round? -Sure.
我和你一样就行了
I'll have what you're having.
你在干什么 是为了阻挠我对吧
What are you doing? Are you messing with me?
这是惩罚吗
Is this punishment?
你真自恋
Wow, what a narcissist you are.
不 这不是惩罚
No, this is not punishment.
我恰好觉得他人好
I happen to think he's a cool guy.
你觉得他人好
You think he's a cool guy?
对 我就这么说了
Yeah, that's what I said.
你喷了香水吗
Are you wearing cologne?
怎么了
So?
你拔了眉毛吗
Did you pluck your eyebrows?
没有
No.
我知道这小动作
Oh, I know these moves.
你的愚蠢策略 你用在我身上过
These are your stupid moves. You used them on me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
什么突然摸摸手
The accidental hand touching?
什么夸张的打扮
The excessive grooming?
我讨厌打破你的梦 但你不是他的菜
I hate to break it to you, but you're not his type.
好吧 我们走着瞧 如何
Well, we'll just see about that, won't we?
这会很伤人心的
Oh, this is gonna be so sad.
伤你的心吧
Yeah, maybe for you.
好了 让我们举杯
Here you go. Let's have a toast.
敬老友
To old friends.
敬新开始
To new beginnings.
指挥官 布瑞迪恩人请求
Commander, the Bruidians are asking
与舰桥通话
to speak with the bridge.
接通
Put them through.
日安 大使
Good day, Ambassador.
你昨天肯定睡得很好吧
I trust you slept well last night.
舰长在哪里
Where is the captain?
我是柏图斯少校
I am Lieutenant Commander Bortus.
梅赛舰长在处理其他事物
Captain Mercer is attending to other matters.
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe
纳瓦利恩人影响了测试
that the Navarians are exerting an influence over the test,
但我联♥系♥不上梅赛舰长
and I have not been able to reach Captain Mercer
和格雷森指挥官
or Commander Grayson.
我向你保证 没有人占了小便宜
I assure you, no one is getting special treatment.
我想跟梅赛舰长通话
I want to speak to Captain Mercer.
我会调查此事后联♥系♥你
I will look into the matter and contact you soon.
舰桥通话完毕
Bridge out.
舰长和指挥官去哪里了
Where are the captain and the commander?
上次看到他们是在食堂里
The last time I saw them, they were in the mess hall.
但是 长官
But, sir...
指挥官随后举止非常奇怪
the commander's been acting very weird lately.
奇怪
Weird?
她好像 迷上达鲁里奥了
Well, she's, like, obsessed with Darulio.
一直在谈论他
It's all she talks about.
艾德见到达鲁里奥后举止也非常奇怪
You know, Ed's been acting really strange with Darulio, too.
他也...有点戳[喜欢]他似的
He seems... kind of into him.
你说"戳[喜欢]他"是什么意思
What do you mean "Into him"?
就是戳[喜欢]他呗
I mean, into him.
你这话我就不懂了
Your statement is confusing.
梅赛舰长赶时髦戳了达鲁里奥吗
Has the captain entered Mr. Darulio in some fashion?
还没戳
Not yet.
马库斯 泰
Marcus, Ty.
你们俩在舰桥干什么
What are you guys doing on the bridge?
我妈妈锁门待在办公室里几小时
My mom's been locked in her office for hours,
也不开门
and she won't answer the door.
克莱尔 你在里面吗
Claire, are you in there?
天哪
Oh, my God!
有能帮到你的吗
All right, now, what can I do for you?
我刚到底遇到什么了
What the hell did I just walk in on?
我脾气好你该感到幸运
Yeah, you're lucky I'm so easygoing.
这世界上还是有隐私这回事的
There's a little thing called privacy, you know.
克莱尔 我们在医疗舱
Claire, we are in sickbay.
你刚还跟亚飞特做一些我不知道的事
And you were just doing I don't know what with Yaphit.
你讨厌亚飞特吧
You hate Yaphit!
阿罗拉 之前我没有给过他机会
Alara, I just never gave him a chance.
但当我允许自己卸下防备
But when I finally allowed myself to take down my walls,
我才明白自己是个傻瓜
I realized what an idiot I've been.
我和亚飞特是灵魂伴侣
Yaphit and I are soul mates.
我们要结婚了
We're going to get married.
是啊 最近这舰上怎么这么多灵魂伴侣
Yeah, a lot of soul mates around here lately.
天哪
My God!
你该为我感到高兴
You should be happy for me.
我恋爱了
I'm in love.
柏图斯呼叫基坦中尉
Bortus to Lieutenant Kitan.
等等 别动
Hang on. Just... stay right there.
继续
Go ahead.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表