剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
-戈登 有何办法 -舰长 我没见过
- Gordon, what are our options? - Captain, I've never
暗物质风暴 更别说飞越它了
even seen a dark matter storm, let alone flown through one.
我可以做到
I can do it.
什么
What?
我以前做过
I've done it before.
让我控制航向就行
Just give me helm control.
艾德
Ed.
戈登
Gordon?
不妨一试 舰长
Might as well, Captain.
这事超出我能力范围
This is above my pay grade.
防护罩已消失 舰长
Deflectors are gone, sir.
再撞击一次 奥维尔号♥就会被摧毁
One more hit could destroy the Orville.
动手吧
Do it.
来击拳
Pound it.
报告损害情况
What's the damage?
通讯阵列已被破坏 不过
Communications arrays have been destroyed, but,
其他方面均完好
otherwise, we are intact.
通讯完全中断了吗
Are communications completely down?
是的 完全中断
Affirmative. Total blackout.
我们得在49号♥前哨站停船修理了
We'll have to make a stop at outpost 49 for repairs.
那得偏离航线5天
That's five days off course.
这附近有个商会基地
Well you know, there's a Consortium base
离这里只有一天的航程
only a day away from here.
我在那有朋友 他们肯定非常乐意
I have some friends there, and I'm sure they'll be happy
帮你们修好通讯设备
to refit your communications array.
正好也把我放下 我就不叨扰你们了
Plus, you can drop me off, I'll be out of your hair.
你们救了我 这只是我的一点回报
It's the least I can do after everything you've done for me.
你刚刚也救了我们的船
Well, you just saved our ship.
我想我们扯平了
I think we're even.
不过这样的确会节省不少时间
But that would save us a lot of time.
很好 我把坐标告诉你们的导航员
Great. I'll give your navigator the coordinates.
你连我们的航线都要交给她
You're letting her dictate our course now, too?
如果你还想要什么证据
If we needed any more proof
证明她可信任的话 那你已经得到了
that she can be trusted, we just got it.
我想给你看件东西
I want to show you something.
真是美到窒息
It's breathtaking.
这个行星叫什么名字来着
What's the name of the planet again?
乌诺克四号♥
Unuk Four.
我们的环境模拟器也不能模拟得十分精确
Our environmental simulator doesn't really do it justice,
但你应该能明白
but you get the idea.
你去过那里吗
Have you ever been there?
没有 根本不能去 因为那的居民太可怕
No, it's off-limits because the people are nightmarish.
他们会逮住外来者献祭给一个浣熊神
They capture outsiders and then sacrifice them to a raccoon god
然后分步骤肢解他们
by methodically dismembering them.
是啊
Yeah.
-不过这里真的很美 -确实很美
- It's a stunning place, though. - Gorgeous place, yeah. Yeah.
你是从哪学来的那些驾驶技术呢
So, where'd you learn all those piloting tricks?
我每天都在无依无靠地闯世界
I'm out there every day, flying by the seat of my pants.
我这样的人总得有点创造性
People like me have to be creative.
我喜欢创造性
Well, I like creative.
我
I, um...
我其实刚刚离婚
I actually got out of a rough marriage
就在不久之前 所以我
not too long ago, so I...
我想我们应该慢慢来
I think maybe we should take this slow.
或者直接来 也行
Or... or that. That works, too.
如果我太主动 让你还没准备好的话
Hey, I'm sorry if I pushed you into something
那我道歉
you weren't ready for.
没有没有 挺好的
No, no, it's... that's good.
-真的 -是
- Really? - Yeah.
我只是在想是不是枕边聊天更轻松
I just figure it's always easier to talk in bed.
你懂的 如果我们都坦诚相待的话
You know, if we're being honest here,
我 应该告诉你
I... should tell you
你是我离婚以来
you're actually the first person I've been with
睡的第一个人
since my divorce.
真是一点压力都没有啊
That's no pressure for me there.
别别别 你真的没事
No, no, no, you were fine.
其实不只是没事
Uh, better than fine. Really.
你还是潜力股
You were blue chip.
-潜力股 -是啊
- "Blue chip"? - Yeah.
你的枕边夜话技术生疏了吧
Your pillow talk's a little rusty, huh?
-还真有点是吧 -是啊
- It is, isn't it? - Yeah.
好吧 好久没练了 抱歉
Yeah, okay, it's been a while, sorry.
你的婚姻怎么了
What happened with your marriage?
如果你不想谈这个话题
If you don't want to talk about it,
-也没关系 -没有 只是
- it's okay. - No, it's...
能谈的
It's fine. Um...
她给我戴绿帽子
She cheated on me
和一个瑞塔普星人
with a Retepsian.
你知道他们是什么样吧 一身蓝皮
You know what they are? They got the blue skin,
身上还长着鳞片
they got the scales...
高♥潮♥还是从头上喷
...the stuff that comes out of the forehead.
总之就是 一团乱糟
It's, like, a whole weird mess.
真是遗憾
I'm sorry.
你肯定伤心透了
You must have been devastated.
确实
I was.
但是 我也说不清 因为内心里
But... I don't know, at the same time
我知道早晚会有这种事
I knew it was coming.
我工作太忙
I was working too much,
没有给我们足够的相处时间
and I didn't give us the time that we deserved.
那她也完全可以直接提出离婚
Still, she could have just asked you for a divorce.
被对方偷腥
To be cheated on,
那可真是
man, that's...
再没有更倒霉的事了
there's nothing worse than that.
从那以后我再也没信任过别人
I haven't really trusted anyone since then.
直到现在
Until now.
好了
All right.
起了起了 我起了
All right, I'm up, I'm up.
离商会基地还有多远
How far are we from the Consortium base?
大约两小时
About two hours.
扫描器继续保持最大功率
Keep forward scanners at maximum.
-凯莉 你在搜什么 -我不知道
- Kelly, what are you looking for? - I don't know.
麻烦
Trouble.
艾萨克
Isaac!
什么鬼
What the hell?
你的腿怎么了
What happened to your leg?
他趁我睡觉的时候给我截肢了
He amputated it while I was sleeping!
-你中招啦 -什么
- Ha ha. Got you. - What?!
我报复了
I have retaliated.
那就是我的恶作剧
That is my practical joke.
这不好笑 你个神经病
This isn't a joke, you psychopath!
你把老子给切了
You dismembered me!
我不明白
I am confused.
你说要有创意
You said to be creative,
你也说要尽量让你想不到
and you said to do it when you least expected it.
这两条指示我都做到了
I have adhered to both directives.
艾萨克 你真趁他睡觉给他截肢了
Isaac, did you anesthetize him in his sleep?
当然 指挥官
Of course, Commander.
如果他醒着的话
It would not do to have him awaken
就无法进行手术了
during the procedure.
那腿在哪呢
Well, where the hell is it?
如果你是在说你的腿 我把它藏起来了
If you are referring to your leg, I have hidden it.
鉴于它对你那么重要
Given its importance to you,
这应该是最幽默的行为了
it seemed the most humorous course of action.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 我要杀了你
Son of a bitch! I'll kill you!
-戈登 -我发誓 我要把你拆了
- Gordon... - I swear to God, I'm gonna unplug you!
还是让芬恩医生给你再生一条腿吧
It'll be easier just to have Dr. Finn regenerate it.
-阿罗拉 带他去医疗舱 -来吧
- Alara, take him to sick bay. - Come on.
你太变♥态♥了 朋友 我认真的
You're sick, dude. I mean it.
你绝对是哪里出问题了
There is something really friggin' wrong with you!
看来对于幽默我还有很多需要学
It seems I have much to learn about humor.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表