剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
-那是什么 -看来是个二级空间折叠
- What is that? - It appears to be a class-two spatial fold.
在联合队的时候 我们称之为光耀之穴
Back at Union Point, we called that a glory hole.
是你称之为荣耀之穴
You called it a glory hole.
其他人都没有这么叫
Nobody else called it a glory hole.
舰长 他们的粒子轨迹
Captain, their ion trail
径直穿过它了
leads directly through it.
如果我们要找到他们
Well, if we're gonna find them,
我们就得跟着他们
we got to follow them.
我们不知道这会走到哪里
We have no idea where that thing leads.
我们可能会到星球或是恒星的内部
We could end up inside of a planet, or a star.
宇宙大多是真空 大概率会没事的
Most of space is empty, so our odds are good.
我们必须得试试
We're gonna have to chance it.
戈登 带我们进去
Gordon, take us in.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
正在进入荣耀之穴
Now entering glory hole.
-不 柏图斯 这不 -长官
- No, Bortus, it's not-- it's... - Sir?
没事了 别在意
It's fine, forget it.
外舱压力上升
Outer hull pressure increasing.
稳住
Steady.
保持航向
Maintain course.
受损报告
Damage report.
外舱多处破损
Multiple hull fractures,
九个能源管道超载
nine overloaded power conduits,
戴维斯少尉把酱油洒在裤子上了
and Ensign Davis spilled soy sauce on his pants.
他把这个放进了受损报告
He put that in a damage report?
是的
Yes.
天哪 我们得招点更好的人
My God, we got to get better people.
中尉 我们在哪
Lieutenant, where are we?
我不认识这里
I don't recognize anything.
有很大概率我们到了星图上没有的地方
There's a good chance we're off the charts here.
呼叫穿梭艇
Hail the shuttle.
没有反应
No response.
我也没有收到任何求救信♥号♥♥
I'm not picking up a distress signal, either.
长官 我们得假设穿梭艇收到了
Sir, we have to assume the shuttle suffered
比我们更严重的损伤
worse damage than we did.
也许他们决定在某处着陆
Maybe they decided to set down somewhere.
最近的恒星系统是什么
What's the nearest star system?
一个有着72颗卫星的气态巨行星
One Gas Giant with 72 moons.
其中36颗卫星大到足够形成大气层
36 of them are large enough to support atmospheres.
我们要怎么才能找到他们
How the hell are we supposed to search all that?
每次找一颗卫星
One world at a time.
马库斯 你还没吃你的补给棒
Marcus. You have not consumed your ration bar.
你不舒服吗
Are you unwell?
我们出发的时候
When we were leaving...
我告诉妈妈她好烦
I told my mom she sucked.
那是我对她说的最后一句话
That was one of the last things I said to her.
很有可能你妈妈还活着
It is quite possible your mother is alive.
-你怎么知道 -我没有在穿梭艇里
- What makes you say that? - There was no sign of blood
找到血迹或断肢
or severed limbs in the shuttle.
我再添点火
I will replenish the fire.
感觉不到疼痛一定很棒
Must be nice not feeling pain.
我们明天还有很长的路要走
We have a long journey tomorrow.
你们该睡觉了
You require sleep.
妈妈以前会在我们睡觉前给我们讲故事
Mom used to tell us bedtime stories before we went to sleep.
你能给我们讲个故事吗
Can you tell us a story?
我尽力吧
I will do my best.
请调整你们的身体成水平状态
Please adjust your bodies to a horizontal bearing.
躺下
Lie down.
从前有一个医生和她的两个孩子
There was once a doctor and her two children.
他们准备去一个悠闲的星球度假
They embarked on a recreational journey to a leisure planet.
他们的穿梭艇被空间异常转移
Their shuttle was diverted by a spatial anomaly
撞上了一座山
and crashed into a mountain.
孩子们在高等人造生命体的帮助下
The children survived with the help
幸存了下来
of a more advanced artificial life-form.
他们的妈妈失踪或死亡 故事结束
Their mother was missing or dead. The end.
我讨厌这故事
Man, I hate that story.
你知道彼得兔吗
Do you know Peter Rabbit?
我来搜索一下地球档案
I will search my Earth files.
从前 有四只小
"Once upon a time, there were four little..."
你能像妈妈那样吗
Can you do it like Mom?
我想听妈妈的声音
I want Mom's voice.
你说你可以的哦
You said you could do that.
泰 这真的好诡异
Ty, that's seriously creepy.
求你了嘛
Please?
很久以前
"Once upon a time,
有四只小兔子
"There were four little rabbits,
他们的名字分别叫佛罗普塞 莫普塞
"And their names were Flopsy, Mopsy,
库特泰尔和彼得
"Cotton-tail, and Peter.
他们和妈妈一起
"They lived with their mother in a sandbank,
住在大枞树根下的沙洞里
"Underneath the root of a very big fir tree.
哦我亲爱的宝贝们 兔妈妈说
"'Now, my dears,' said old Mrs. Rabbit...
你们可以去田野里
"'You may go into the fields,
或沿着小路玩
"'or down the lane,
但不要去麦格雷戈先生的花♥园♥里
"'but don't go into Mr. McGregor's garden.
你♥爸♥爸就在那里出了事
"'Your father had an accident there;
他被麦格雷戈先生做成了馅饼
"'he was put in a pie by Mrs. McGregor.
现在你们去玩儿吧 不要捣蛋哦
Now run along, and don't get into mischief.'"
很好 你们醒了
Good. You are awake.
我们要继续旅程了
We may resume our journey.
泰 快醒醒
Hey, Ty, wake up.
是时候要走了
It's time to go.
泰 拜托
Ty, come on, man.
我身体不舒服
I don't feel good.
艾萨克
Isaac!
救命 帮帮我
Help! Help me!
发生了什么
What happened?
我滑了一跤 跌倒了
I slipped and fell.
被床沿割伤了
I cut myself on the bed frame.
真是愚蠢
That was foolish.
我去拿绷带
I'll get a bandage.
我先要用抗生素
I need to disinfect it first
-给伤口消毒 -我没有这些
- with antibiotics. - I have none.
-有绷带就可以了 -在我的穿梭艇里
- A bandage will do. - There are medical supplies
有医药补给
in my shuttle.
听着
Look,
我知道这是个安全的地方
I know this is a safe place,
我很感激
and I'm grateful to be here,
但我不想死在这里
but I don't want to die here.
伤口感染会置我于死地的
An infection would kill me.
然后你又是孤单一人
And then you'd be alone again.
我不会离开很久的
I won't be gone long.
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾萨克 我是克莱尔
Isaac, it's Claire.
你能听到我吗 艾萨克 收到吗
Can you hear me? Isaac, do you read?
-妈妈 -马库斯 是你吗
- Mom. - Marcus, is that you?
我是艾萨克 你在哪里 医生
This is Isaac. Where are you, Doctor?
艾萨克 我的孩子们还好吗
Isaac, are my boys all right?
你的孩子都活着
Your children are alive.
-感谢上帝 -然而
- Thank God. - However,
你的小儿子生病了
your younger son has fallen ill.
我的扫描仪显示他摄取了有毒素的水
My scans indicate he has ingested a water-borne toxin.
把你的坐标发给我 我马上赶过去
Send me your coordinates. I'll get there as fast as I can.
我们正在返回穿梭艇
We are returning to the shuttle
携带着我们需要的戴森粒子
with the dysonium we require to restore power.
我建议我们在失事地点汇合
I suggest we rendezvous at the crash site.
好的 让我跟泰说说话
Okay. Let me talk to Ty.
-妈妈 -宝贝儿
- Mommy? - Hey, baby.
我听说你生病了
I heard you weren't feeling so great.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
你会很快回来吗
Are you coming back soon?
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表