剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
天哪 她太可爱了
Oh, my God. She's so adorable.
而且很健康
And she's healthy.
6.86公斤
15 pounds, two ounces.
莫克兰人新生儿的平均水平
About average for a newborn Moclan.
全男性种族中诞生了一名女婴
A female baby born to a member of an all-male species.
柏图斯 这孩子可是万中无一啊
Bortus, this kid is one in a million.
其实大约每75年就会诞生一名莫克兰女性
In fact, a Moclan female is born roughly once every 75 years.
敬这个唯一的女孩
Well, here's to the only girl in town.
如果你们不介意
If you all do not mind,
我想和我的配偶单独聊一会
I would like to be alone with my mate for a moment.
当然没问题
Totally fine.
我们也应该去舰桥上
We should be on the bridge, anyway.
走吧 各位
Come on, guys.
恭喜你们俩
Congrats, you two.
必须这么做
It must be done.
是的 我会去做安排
Yes. I will make the arrangements.
亚飞特 你完全没问题
Yaphit, there's nothing wrong with you.
我很肯定有 医生
Oh, I'm pretty sure there is, Doc.
我现在无法控制液体留在体内
I haven't been retaining fluids like I usually do.
我的房♥间就像是一片沼泽
My quarters look like a swamp.
一团乱
It's a mess.
完全没有液体流失的征兆啊
There's absolutely no evidence of fluid loss whatsoever.
然后我还咳嗽
And-and then there's this cough.
你都没有肺
You don't have lungs,
就是说你不可能咳嗽
which means you don't have a cough.
亚飞特 你这一周来了医疗舱三次
Yaphit, you've been in sickbay three times this week.
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're doing.
克莱尔 让我跟你出去约会一次吧
Claire, look, just let me take you out on one date.
如果你觉得很差劲
If you have a crappy night,
我保证我再也不约你出去了
I promise I'll never ask you again.
亚飞特 不行
Yaphit, no.
而且我们两个物种根本合不来
Besides, we're incompatible species.
这是不可能的
It's impossible.
这东西还有很多呢
There's more where that came from.
出去
Get out.
好吧
All right.
你怎么样 哥们
How's it going, man?
-芬恩医生 -柏图斯 你好
- Dr. Finn. - Bortus, hi.
你们俩给女儿起好名字没
Hey, have you guys settled on a name for your little girl yet?
我们都觉得叫她小婴儿有点搞笑
We're all feeling a little funny just calling her "The baby."
现在起名字不合适
A name would be inappropriate at this time.
医生 我需要你的帮助
Doctor, I require your help.
当然 你有什么需要
Sure. What do you need?
从我们目前的位置来看
It would take two weeks for the Orville
奥维尔号♥需要飞行两周
to reach my home planet, Moclus,
才能到达我的母星 莫克勒斯星
from our present location.
我认为舰长是不能改变航线
And I do not believe the captain would be able to divert course.
所以我和凯尔登想请你做手术
Therefore, Klyden and I would like you to perform the procedure.
什么手术
What procedure?
改造我们的孩子
To conform our child.
让她变成男性
To make her a male.
奥维尔号♥
第一季 第三集
柏图斯 我是绝对不会这么做的
Bortus, there's no way in hell I'm doing that.
能问问为什么吗
May I ask why not?
还用问吗
You have to ask?
因为我不会在一个健全的新生儿身上
Because I will not perform a sex change
进行变性手术
on a perfectly healthy newborn.
你有没有听过希波克拉底誓词
You ever hear of the Hippocratic Oath?
立誓拯救人命及遵守医业准绳
我的理解是 做为一名医生
It is my understanding that as a doctor,
职责就是治疗疾病
your duty is to cure illness.
柏图斯 这不是疾病
Bortus, this is not an illness.
你的孩子生为女性
Your child was born female.
好消息告诉你
I got news for you.
这种事总是发生
It happens all the time.
我的世界和你的不一样
My world is different than yours.
我希望你也尊重这一点
I would hope that you would respect that.
我是联盟战舰上的联盟医生
I am a union doctor serving on a union ship,
我绝对不会在新生儿身上进行变性手术
and I will not perform a sex change on a newborn infant.
别再靠近了 先生
That's far enough, señor.
结束了 瓦斯奎兹
It's over, Vasquez.
立刻投降 也许我们会叫法官从轻发落
Surrender now and maybe we'll ask the judge to go easy on you.
你也许瞎了吧先生
I think maybe you are blind, señor.
你们势单力薄 而我的步♥枪♥正瞄准你的脑袋
You're outnumbered, and my rifle is aimed at your head.
整个军队很快就抵达
There's an entire regiment on the way.
投降吧 不然就死在这里
Give yourself up or you die here.
你在虚张声势
You are bluffing.
你们没有军队
There is no cavalry.
你愿意冒这个险吗
You willing to take that chance?
射杀我们 你也会被绞死
You shoot us, you'll hang for it.
不如我们用老办法解决
Perhaps we settle this the traditional way.
就是比谁枪快
You mean a showdown.
如果你希望这样的话
If that's the way you want it.
不 先生 我们来比舞
No, señor. We will have a dance contest.
-什么 -这什么情况 兄弟
- Wait, what? - What is this, man?
怎么回事 不是应该决斗吗
What-what... This-this is where we're supposed to have the showdown.
对啊 怎么回事
Yeah. What the hell is this?
我学了许多年的爵士和踢踏舞
I have taken many years of jazz and tap.
如果你们跳舞赢过我
If you can beat me in a dance-off,
我就投降
I will surrender.
戈登 怎么回事 这什么情况
Gordon, what the hell is going on, man? What is this?
我改了程序 我就是想
I messed around with the program. I wanted,
给游戏加点料 你们不喜欢吗
I wanted to mix it up a little bit. You don't like it?
我擅长融合许多不同风格的编舞
I infuse many different styles of choreography
创作出专属舞步
to make the steps my own.
你们输定了 先生们
You will be defeated, señor.
舰长 我必须立刻跟你谈谈
Captain, I must speak with you immediately.
柏图斯 不能等等吗
Bortus, can't it wait, man?
我们正玩着游戏呢
We're in the middle of a game here.
这件事十分紧急
It is a matter of great urgency.
好吧 你们先玩
All right, I'll be back.
在我回来之前 把程序改回去 知道吗
Hey, while I'm gone, fix this thing, huh?
好的 知道了
Okay. Will do.
说吧 你有什么急事
All right, what is so urgent?
你知道我每周只有一小时休息的
You know, I get, like, one free hour a week.
咖啡
Coffee.
舰长 芬恩医生拒绝为我孩子
Captain, Fr. Finn has refused to perform
进行必要的手术
a necessary medical procedure on my child.
手术 什么手术
Medical procedure? What kind?
她不是说你的孩子非常健康吗
I thought she said your kid's totally healthy.
我请求她将我孩子的性别
I have asked her to see to the conversion of my child
改为男性
to the male gender.
她拒绝了
She has refused.
我请求你命令她配合
I request you order her to comply.
你想为一个婴儿
You want to perform
做变性手术吗
a transgender operation on a baby?
柏图斯 这也太不合常理了
Bortus, that is completely unethical.
在我的世界 不做才叫不合常理
On my world, it would be unethical not to do so.
你为什么不等孩子长大点
Why not just let the kid decide for herself
再自己做决定呢
when she's old enough?
舰长 人类生物学里
Captain, in human biology,
是否偶尔会出现腭裂这种遗传突变
is there not an occasional mutation called a cleft palate?
-对 -如果有婴儿出生患腭裂呢
- Yeah, sure. What happens to a child born with this condition?
通常会在出生后马上治疗
It's usually corrected right after birth,
大概热个热狗面包就好了
takes about 12 seconds.
为什么不等到孩子长大之后
And why do you not wait and let the child decide for himself
再决定要不要治疗呢
whether he wishes to correct this condition?
天哪
Oh, my god.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
柏图斯 这完全是两码事
Bortus, that is completely different.
性别为女并不是病
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表