剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
到时这个星球就会移出我们的宇宙
until the planet phases out of our universe.
收到 梅赛通话完毕
Acknowledged. Mercer out.
教皇大人
Valondis.
很抱歉打扰您休息
Forgive me for interrupting your refreshment.
这孩子因偷吃教会区的果子被抓
This boy was caught eating fruit from a tree on church lands.
-真的吗 -殿下
- Is this true? - Your Grace,
我请求您的宽恕
I beg your forgiveness.
我家太穷了 我妈也病了
My family's poor, and my mother is ill.
我也不愿偷吃果子
I would not have taken the fruit,
但 我们已经好几天没吃东西了
but... we've not eaten in days.
他的行为有目击者吗
Were there witnesses to this act?
-有的 殿下 -很好
- Yes, Your Grace. - Very well.
带他去广场执行割刑
Take him to the square and cut him.
如果他说的是实话
If he speaks the truth,
-凯莉会治好他的 -不要
- Kelly will heal his wound. - No!
殿下 求求您 请仁慈些
Your Grace, please. Be merciful.
凯莉很仁慈 年轻人
Kelly is merciful, my young one.
不要 求求您
No! Please.
停下
Stop.
你是谁 教皇大人不接见平民
Who are you? The Valondis does not see peasants.
立刻把他们赶出去
Remove them at once.
我们不是平民
We are not peasants.
仁慈的凯莉
Oh, merciful Kelly.
是 是您本人
It's... it's you.
没错
Yeah.
你是教皇 是吗
Valondis, is it?
请起
Get up.
我没这个资格
I am not worthy.
你比你想得有资格
You're worth more than you think.
起来吧
Now get up.
我一生都在等待
I have waited my entire life
祈求着您的到来
for the blessing of your arrival,
现在您降临于此 此处蓬荜生辉
and now you are here in all your magnificence.
等等 好像有点小误会
Look, there's been a little misunderstanding.
我不是你想的那个人
I'm not who you think I am.
您是
But you are.
您是治愈者
Healer of men.
天堂圣手
Divine hand of the heavens.
万物之神
God of all creation.
这人绝对能当个好男友
Man, this guy'd be the perfect boyfriend.
听着 我不是你说的这些
Listen to me. I'm not any of those things.
我只是个普通人 跟你们一样
I'm a living, mortal being, exactly like you.
没错 她是神
That's right, and she's God,
所以她说的肯定是实话
so you know she's telling the truth.
不要帮倒忙
Yeah, that-that's not helping.
但我们的神圣卷轴清楚地记载了
But our sacred scrolls tell clearly
您第一次从天而降的时间
of the first time you descended from above.
你们的卷轴到底怎么说的
What exactly do your scrolls say?
他们说有个小女孩受伤了
They tell of a young girl who was injured.
您从群山之巅下来
You came down from your mountaintop domain
用您的抚触治好了她
and healed her with your touch.
首先 我绝对不住群山之巅
Okay, first of all, I would never live on a mountaintop.
我并不喜欢户外
I'm not an outdoorsy person.
其次 我不是用抚触治好她的
Second of all, I didn't heal that girl with my touch.
我用了个工具
I used a tool.
就像你们会用花♥园♥锄头或者榔头
Like you would use a garden hoe or a-a hammer.
我这个比较先进 仅此而已
It's just a little more advanced, that's all.
看仔细了
Okay, pay attention.
我来给你们看看我怎么做到的
I'm gonna show you exactly how I did it.
但你会流血
But you bleed.
看好了
Now watch.
上帝保佑
Oh, blessed be the heavens.
我们见证了奇迹
We have witnessed the miracle.
不 这不是奇迹
No, it's not a miracle.
只是个机器
It's just a machine.
就像你们在地里用的犁一样
Like a plow you might use in one of your fields.
来 你试试
Here, you try it.
给你 按下那个按钮
Here. Push that button right there
来回照手上的伤口
and run this over your hand.
这是我做的吗
But I did this?
没错 你做的 不是我
Exactly. You did that, not me.
因为这是个能治疗的机器
Because it's the machine that heals.
但伟大治疗之触是在700年前
But the Great Healing was 700 years ago.
您一定是不朽之躯
Surely, you are immortal.
不 这只是因为
No. Time just moves differently
我们的时间和你们的不一样
for my people than it does for you.
你们过了700年 我们才过了11天
For every 700 years that pass for you, only 11 days pass for us.
艾萨克呼叫梅赛舰长
Isaac to Captain Mercer.
-说吧 -还有九分钟
- Go ahead. - The planet
星球就要开始移♥动♥了
will begin its dimensional shift in approximately nine minutes.
收到
Acknowledged.
凯莉 我们得走了
Kelly. We got to go.
教皇 我是远方的旅行者
Valondis, I'm a traveler from a faraway place
无意中影响了你们的世界
who has impacted your world in a way
我们一直在竭力避免这样的事
that my people try to avoid at all costs.
我不是神
But I am not a god.
你相信吗
Do you believe me?
我看到你流血了
I have seen you bleed.
神不会流血
A god does not bleed.
正是 我们是凡人 和你一样
Exactly. We are living mortals, just like you.
凯莉 我们必须走 不然会被困在这里
Kelly, we really have to go, or we're gonna be trapped here.
拜托 告诉你的人♥民♥
Please, spread the word far and wide to your people.
凯莉不值得他们崇拜
Kelly does not deserve their worship.
你会这样做吗
Will you do that?
为了我
For me?
希望你旅途愉快
I wish you good journeys,
旅行者凯莉
Kelly the Traveler.
教皇
Valondis?
敢问您打算怎么办
May I ask what you plan to do?
我不知道
I do not know.
但人♥民♥必须知道这一切
But this cannot be kept from the people.
他们必须知道发生了什么
They must know what has happened.
这绝对不是正确的决断
Surely that would be a mistake.
-为什么 -对凯莉的信仰
- How so? - The belief in Kelly is not merely a source
不仅是人♥民♥的慰藉
of comfort for the people.
他们同样也畏惧她
They fear her, as well.
作为凯莉之语的守护者 他们恐惧我们
And as the guardians of the Word of Kelly, they fear us.
一旦这种恐惧被质疑
Should that fear come into doubt,
我们的统治会被动摇
our ability to govern may be compromised.
但真♥相♥不能被动摇
But the truth must never be compromised.
人♥民♥必须自己选择
The people must decide for themselves.
如您所愿
As you wish.
舰长 扫描显示
Captain, scans indicate the planet
星球即将再次回到我们的宇宙
is about to reemerge into our universe.
我检测到轨道卫星
I am detecting artificial satellites in orbit.
有电脑技术 工业污染
There are indications of computer technology,
以及大范围广播的痕迹
industrial pollution and wide-range broadcast signals.
扫描节目是否提到凯莉
Scan broadcast signals for any mention of Kelly.
扫描中
Scanning.
有749,682条结果
749,682 results.
不
No.
看看什么结果
Let's see what you've got.
他们听到凯莉之语
And the Word of Kelly was spoken unto them,
并颂赞她的荣耀
and they did marvel at her glory!
她对他们说 你将会被治好
And she said to them, "You shall be healed."
在公共教育设施里
A depiction of the First Healing in a publicly-funded
讲述初次治愈的场景是不合适的
educational facility is inappropriate.
讲述我们共同的宗教遗产
How is a depiction of our collective
-有什么不合适的 -有人认为
- theological heritage inappropriate? - Some people
凯莉不属于世俗教育
don't believe Kelly has a place in secular education.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表