剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
This wasn't part of our mission, Ed.
我们被派到这里
We were literally just sent here
-只为了复印书本 -我知道
- to make Xeroxes. - I know that!
但那个殖民地有十万多居民呢
But there are over 100,000 people in that colony.
我们不能让奎尔得逞
We can't just let the Krill murder them.
那我们怎么办
Well, what are we supposed to do?
我们发射器的默认频率
The default frequency of our emitters
和中子发射器的波长相似
operates on a similar wavelength as that neutron generator.
所以之前我们才会遭到干扰
That's why we got the interference.
然后呢
So?
要是反过来怎么样
What if we turned it around?
制♥造♥一个反馈回路
Create a feedback loop,
用我们自己的发射器激活武器
and use our emitters to activate the weapon.
我们可以引起过载
We can trigger an overload.
从穿梭艇遥控就行
And we would be able to do it remotely from the shuttle
正是
Exactly.
我们来这里是为了寻找和平
We came here to try to find a way to make peace.
现在我们却要杀死船上所有人
And now we're talking about killing everybody on board.
你如果有别的方法 我洗耳恭听
If you have another answer, I'm all ears.
我们需要工具
We'll need tools.
克里斯 德文
Chris. Devon.
特雷雅 你好呀
Teleya. Hi.
你们现在忙吗
Are you busy at the moment?
我们正要去给下巴尖上上蜡呢
Well, we were just on our way to get our chin horns waxed.
你们能不能抽几分钟
Would you mind taking a few minutes
和我的学员说几句话
to speak with my trainees?
-不行 -好吧 好吧
- Uh, no. - Yeah. Uh, yeah. No, sure.
我们有几分钟
Yeah, we can take a few minutes, yeah.
太好了 跟我来
Excellent. Follow me.
学员们 注意了
Trainees, to attention.
孩子们
Children,
这是我之前提到的两位勇敢战士
these are the brave soldiers I told you about,
克里斯和德文
Chris and Devon.
他们可以讲述他们和联盟的战斗
They are here to tell you about their battles with the Union,
并回答你们的问题
and to answer your questions.
你们杀了多少人类
How many humans have you killed?
这是个好问题
You know, that's a really good question.
我得查阅一下我的备忘录再答复你
I would have to check my notes and get back to you.
联盟为什么不信奉艾维斯
Why doesn't the Union believe in Avis?
他们信奉他们自己的神 叫赫兹
Well, they worship their own god called Hertz.
人类有灵魂吗
Do humans have souls?
当然没有 科加
Of course not, Coja.
那他们怎么能说话 或是建造飞船
Then how can they talk? Or make spaceships?
电脑也能说话
A computer can talk.
但这不表示它拥有灵魂
That does not mean it has a soul.
要牢记《安卡纳法典》
Remember the Anhkana.
"识人靠刀剑
"Judge not a stranger by his sheath
而非剑鞘"
but by his sword."
你同意吗 克里斯
Wouldn't you agree, Chris?
没错 我的纹身就是这个意思
Yeah, that's what my tramp stamp says.
我忽然想起来
You know, I just remembered,
我们还有些工作必须得完成
we have some work we have to finish up.
我们晚点再过来可以吗
Is it okay if we come back later?
当然 没关系
Of course. That is fine.
好 那我们一会儿见
Great. We'll see you then.
不管是不是奎尔星人 我绝不会杀死
Krill or no Krill, I'm not gonna kill
-一群小孩 -那殖民地怎么办
- a bunch of kids. - Well, what about the colony?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道如果我们毁了这艘战舰
But I do know that if we destroy this ship
害死这些孩子
with those children on board,
那么特雷雅说得没错 我们没有灵魂
then Teleya's right-- we have no souls.
拉纳三号♥上也有孩子
There are kids on Rana three.
科加
Coja.
-你来这里做什么 -我还有问题要问
- What are you doing here? - I have more questions.
现在不是时候 你得...
Look, this is not a good time. You're gonna have to...
我想知道人类是从哪里来的
I want to know where the humans come from.
地球 他们来自一个叫地球的行星
Earth. They come from a planet called Earth.
-但是 听着 科加 -它在哪里
- But, listen, Coja... - Where is it?
它在...
Well, it's...
它在很远很远的地方
it's really far away.
看到那颗明亮的星星了吗
See that bright star right there?
就在那里
Right there.
如果你用超强大的望远镜
Well, if you looked to the left of it
看向它的左边
with a really powerful telescope,
你会看到这颗星星就在
you'd see the star at the center
地球行星系统的中心
of Earth's planetary system.
为什么人类和奎尔星人长得不一样
How come humans don't look like Krill?
在奎尔星上 一片漆黑
On Krill, it's really dark.
对吧 所以我们都有着苍白的皮肤
Right? And that's why we all have very pale skin.
但在地球上 整个星球都有所不同
But on Earth, it's different all over the planet.
有些地方阳光充沛
In some places, where there's a lot of sunshine,
那里人进化出了特殊的细胞能够生成深色皮肤
they evolved special cells that produce darker skin
以保护他们不受紫外线的侵害
that protects them from ultraviolet rays, and...
科加 我很抱歉 但你得走了
Coja, I'm sorry, but you need to go now.
但我还想知道
But I want to know
-人类怎么能... -我们晚点再聊
- how the humans get... - Later. We'll talk later.
好吗 快去吧 快去 去玩会儿
Okay? Go on, go on. Go play in traffic.
如果我们能够进入内部电网
If we could access the internal power grid,
你觉得我们能打开这艘战舰上的灯吗
how much do you think we could turn up the lights on this ship?
如果我们能制♥造♥一个电涌
Well, if we could induce a power surge,
应该能达到这个效果 为什么
probably as much as you want. Why?
阳光
Sunlight.
对于一个在黑暗中演化发展的种族
For a species that evolved in darkness,
阳光是致命的
sunlight would be deadly.
还记得我们与奎尔人在伊普西龙二号♥战斗吗
You remember when we fought the Krill on Epsilon 2?
他们戴着头盔
They wore helmets.
我们一直认为那是军事武装
We always assumed it was a military affectation,
但其实不是
but it's not.
他们是要保护自己不被阳光照射
They were protecting themselves from sunlight.
天呐 他们是太空吸血鬼
Oh, my God. They're space vampires.
没错
Exactly!
我们可以放大光谱尾段的紫外线
We could amplify the UV end of the spectrum,
他们会被煎熟 而我们只会晒伤
they'd fry, and we'd just get a bad sunburn.
但那些孩子怎么办
But what about the kids?
我们可以关掉教室里的灯
We could blow out the lights in the classroom.
我们只需要保证我们行动的时候
We just have to make sure we do it
他们都在教室里就行了
when they're all inside.
我们是吸血鬼猎人
we're vampire hunters.
我们走
Let's go.
你知道这墙上挂什么好看吗
Hey, you know what'd look good on this wall?
一幅艾维斯的黑丝绒画
A black velvet painting of Avis.
是 应该会很好看
Yes. That would be good.
非常好
This is excellent.
戈登 你那边怎么样了
Gordon, what's your status?
已经准备好了
Ready when you are.
你说时钟设定多长我就设多长
I can set the timing of the surge on your mark.
好 我在教室外 孩子们都在里面
Okay. I'm outside the classroom. The kids are all inside.
安全起见设十分钟吧
Give us ten minutes to be safe.
设好了
Set.
电涌启动之后
As soon as the surge is initiated,
就在集♥合♥点等我 梅赛通话完毕
meet me at the rendezvous point. Mercer out.
马洛伊呼叫梅赛
Malloy to Mercer.
梅赛收到 怎么了戈登
Mercer here. What is it, Gordon?
抱歉 集♥合♥点是哪里来着
Sorry. What's the rendezvous point again?
拜托 是舰桥 戈登 我们在舰桥碰头
For God's sake, the bridge, Gordon, we meet on the bridge.
对了 想起来了 抱歉 大脑卡壳了
Oh, right, yeah. Got it. Sorry. Brain fart.
你好啊 德文
Hello, Devon.
希望没有打扰到你们的私人对话
I hope I didn't interrupt a private conversation.
克里斯 你回来了
Chris. You've returned.
是 你懂的 我有点过意不去
Yeah, you know, I felt kind of bad
就那么突然走了
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表