剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
- All right, get ready. - Doc, stay behind Alara.
哪位是阿罗拉
Which one's Alara?
我是阿罗拉
I'm Alara.
抱歉 我名字还没记全
Sorry, still learning names.
行动
Now.
防护罩剩余一半能量
Deflectors at half power.
长官 我想我可以争取一些时间
Sir, I think I can buy us some time
等地面小队成功返回 让我来操作吧
till we can get the landing party back. Let me wing it here?
同意
Proceed.
这招我称之为"驴打滚"
This is something I call "Hugging the donkey."
你还能让驴打滚
You can hug the donkey?
我还在飞行学校的时候就滚过好几次了
Dude, I've been hugging the donkey since flight school.
一圈一圈转啊转
Round and round she goes!
断电了
It's dead.
门被卡住了
Door's jammed.
阿罗拉 能帮我拧开这个罐头吗
Alara. You want to open this jar of pickles for me?
我预先帮你拧松了
I loosened it for you.
阿罗拉 把装置带回太空舱
Alara, get the device back to the shuttle.
-我们掩护你 -明白
- We'll cover you. - Got it.
好了
Okay.
大家系好安全带
Everybody, strap in.
太空舱呼叫奥维尔号♥ 我们正在返回
Shuttle to Orville, we're on our way.
舰长 让我看看你的肩膀
Captain, let me see that shoulder.
-疼吗 -快他妈疼死了
- Does it hurt? - Yeah, it hurts like hell.
也就是说破了点皮
That means it's not that bad.
你说什么呢 凯莉
What are you talking about, Kelly?
我刚刚才说过快他妈疼死了
I literally just said it hurts like hell.
如果他真疼了 就会有话直说
When he's really in pain, he gives straight answers
不带脏字
with no cussing.
他就是希望你给他上点药
He's just hoping you give him drugs.
你纯胡扯 凯莉 我真的快疼死了
That's a bunch of crap, Kelly. I'm in real pain here.
我 话说你有药吗 有吗
I... why, do you have drugs on, on...? Did you...?
药都在战舰上
Everything's on the ship.
接近电离层 调整飞行姿态
Approaching ionosphere, adjusting attitude.
梅赛呼叫柏图斯
Mercer to Bortus.
你们能关闭防护罩一段时间
Are you gonna be able to cut the deflectors
让我们通过登陆吗
long enough for us to get through?
关不关都无所谓了 长官
It may not matter, sir.
防护罩几乎完全损毁了
The deflectors are almost gone.
天啊 这可糟了
Oh, boy, that can't be good.
他们知道装置在我们手上 是不会开火的
They won't fire on us, they know we have the device.
把装置给我
Give me the device.
把装置给我
Give me the device,
也许我大发慈悲饶你们一命
and perhaps I will not harm you.
好吧 他有枪
All right, he's got a gun.
但我们有更给力的东西
But we have something better.
什么
What?
安全带
Seat belts.
防护罩已完全失能
Deflectors are depleted.
那是上引擎的碎片
That was a piece of the upper engine!
我们无法控制航向了
We've lost helm control!
梅赛呼叫奥维尔 我们无法控制航向
Mercer to Orville, we've lost navigational control
再过12秒就要像虫子撞车窗一样
and we're about 12 seconds away from hitting you
-糊你们一脸了 -中尉
- like a bug on a windshield. - Lieutenant,
你能把起降台舱门对准他们的航道吗
can you align the shuttle bay doors with their trajectory?
长官 就算我是全宇宙第一的驾驶员
Sir, even if I was the best helmsman in the galaxy,
那也几乎不可能
that's virtually impossible.
你既然能驴打滚
If you can hug the donkey,
也能做到这个
you can do this.
来吧哥们 你能行的
Come on, man, you got this.
你能做到
You can do it.
就像顶着飓风穿针眼 不过我尽力
It's like threading a needle in a hurricane, but I'll try.
太好了
Yes.
干得漂亮 中尉
Well done, Lieutenant.
长官 既然我这么酷炫
Sir, since I pulled that off,
我能穿短裤来上班吗
can I please wear shorts to work?
我已经说过不行了 还击
I've already said no. Return fire.
搞定那个奎尔人
Secure that Krill!
联合舰 投降 准备接受登陆【
Union vessel, surrender and prepare to be boarded.
上中引擎不见了 舰长
Upper and middle engines are gone, Captain.
-我让你失望了 -战舰还是完整的 柏图斯
- I have failed you. - Ship's in one piece, Bortus.
你已经尽力了 艾萨克
I couldn't have done better. Isaac.
如果我能再争取点时间
If I can buy us some time,
你能不能在下面的引擎里储存足够能量
can you restore enough power to the lower engine
带我们离开这里
to get us out of here?
-我可以试试 长官 -开始
- I can try, sir. - Do it.
阿罗拉 跟奎尔舰指挥官打个招呼
Alara, hail the commander of the Krill ship.
舰长 他已经给我们发信♥号♥♥了
Captain, he's already signaling us.
接过来
Put him on.
奎尔指挥官 我是艾德·梅赛
Krill Commander, this is Captain Ed Mercer.
停止攻击 我们谈谈
Break off your attack, and we can talk.
交出装置 人类
Give me the device, human,
不然我就毁了你的战舰
or I will destroy your ship.
抱歉 你能不能往右边
Sorry, can you, can you move, like,
-挪两步 -什么
- two steps to your right? - What?
就是 挪个 一点点
Just like a little, t-tiny bit...
那边的信♥号♥♥不太好
It's just a lot of dead space there, just...
对 就一点 很好 抱歉
Yeah, just right th-- perfect. Yeah, sorry,
你刚才的图像特别奇怪
you were just very weirdly framed,
太影响我的注意力集中了
it was all I could focus on.
不管怎样 你到底要什么
Anyway, what is it you want?
你知道我想要什么
You know what I want.
抱歉 没错 我最近有点注意力不集中
Sorry, right, yeah, sorry. I'm a little distracted lately.
刚刚艰难地离了婚
I just got out of a rough marriage,
这段时间我很难受
and it's been a difficult time.
-我妻子外遇了 -老天
- My wife had an affair... - Oh, my God.
你现在真要聊这个吗
Are you really bringing this up right now?
我在努力让他一直说话 给我们争取点时间
I'm trying to keep him talking, so I can buy us some time.
好吧 这样的话 你知道吗
Oh, okay. In that case, you know what?
你是公正的第三方
You're an objective third party.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
什么
What?
老天 你
Oh, my God, you're ac--
你要把他引进我们的...
you're bringing him into our...
不是 我只不过在拖延时间
No, I'm just buying us some time.
我问你点事
Let me ask you something.
你有没有努力地在生活
Do you make an effort to balance
和工作之间找平衡
your career with your home life?
婚姻就是工作
A marriage is work.
需要经历维护 对吗 妥协
It takes work, right? Compromise.
双方都是 没错
On both sides, yes.
如果你不付出努力
And if you didn't make that effort,
那你的妻子去别人怀里寻求安慰
would you be surprised if your wife
你还感到惊讶吗
sought comfort in the arms of another?
不会 那样就太自私了
No, that would be selfish.
"不会 那样就太自私了" 没错
"No, that would be s..." Yeah, yeah,
因为你们两个都是圣母
'cause both of you are complete friggin' saints.
你知道吗 我没空坐这里听你废话
You know what? I don't have to sit here and listen...
够了
Enough!
应急能量
Emergency power.
你有20秒钟时间把东西交给我
You have 20 seconds to give me the device,
不然就去死吧
or you will die.
艾萨克 引擎怎么样了
Isaac, what about that engine?
还是只有部分能量 长官
Still only at partial power, sir.
阿罗拉 让奎尔那边等等
Alara, put the Krill on hold.
我有主意了
I have an idea.
什么办法
What is it?
把装置给他不
Let's give him the device.
-什么 -阿诺夫博士
- What? - Dr. Aronov,
你能不能预先设定力场
can you preset the field to fire up
在奎尔激活装置的时候
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表