剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
会愿意与我们谈话
as long as he's with us.
没有黑人的同意
White dude can go to Compton
白人妄想进康普顿区
long as the black guy says it's cool.
我不懂 但的确如此
I have no idea what that means, but yes.
如果他们愿意与我们谈话 我们就有机会
If they'll speak to us, we have a chance of finding out
知道我们的人发生了什么事
what happened to our people.
大家都准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
艾萨克 给我们上个妆吧
Isaac, give us a makeover.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
接近卡利文星球
Approaching Calivon system.
前进
Take us in.
稳稳当当
Nice and easy.
卡利文巡逻舰靠近
Calivon patrol ship approaching.
他们在扫描我们
They are scanning us.
这里一切正常
Nothing out of the ordinary here.
他们走了 长官
They are moving on, sir.
我在行星表面检测到
I am detecting two human life signs
两个人类信♥号♥♥
on the planet's surface.
-太空穿梭艇准备好了吗 -是的 长官
- Is the shuttle ready? - Yes, sir.
好 我们走
All right. Let's go.
-克莱尔 我有个坏消息 -怎么了
- Oh, Claire, I have bad news. - What's wrong?
按军衔你最大 所以要你来发号♥施令
You're the ranking officer, which means you have command.
祝你开心
Enjoy.
他♥娘♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
你能不能不要那么做
Do you want to not do that, please?
-什么 -我们住一起够久了
- What? - We lived together long enough.
你知道我不喜欢听别人吃燕麦
You know I do not like listening to people eat cereal.
现在是早上 我在吃早餐
It's morning. I'm eating breakfast.
你该试试在早上吃饭
You know, you should try eating in the morning
而不是喝酒
instead of drinking.
这样更优雅
It's neat.
我早饭就是啤酒
I'm having a beer.
上午九点就喝酒
Yeah, at 9:00 a.M.
或许你不记得了
Which, in case you don't remember,
这种事是我不喜欢的
is something that I do not like.
我做的是德国人...
I'm doing something that the Germans...
德国人做了几百年的事 是啊
"The Germans have been doing for centuries," Yes.
你是真喜欢这句话啊
You love that one, don't you?
但是你不是德国人
Well, guess what. You're not German.
你也不是弗兰肯·贝利[麦片吉祥物] 闭嘴吧
Well, you're not Franken Berry, so shut up.
过去的日子我现在真是都回想起来了
You know what? It is all coming back to me now.
怎么了小凯 是什么
Oh, what, Kel? What is, what is
-你都想起来什么了 -我们的事
- all coming back to you now? - Us.
我们住在一起 发生的所有衰事
Living together. All the things that sucked about it.
对啊 我现在说的就是这个
Yes! This is exactly what I was saying on the shuttle.
还记得吗 你说不记得了
Do you remember? And you said no.
我说"我们不合适”
I said, "We were a bad match."
跟你在一起 我跟你一样悲催
Okay? I am just as miserable with you as you are with me.
好极了 终于有共同立场了
Well, great, finally some common ground.
-咱俩也有共同立场了 -共同立场
- Some common ground between the two of us. - Some common ground.
-谢天谢地 -舰长
- Thank God. - Captain.
阿罗拉
Alara?
阿罗拉 你在这儿干什么
Alara, what are you doing here?
救你们出去
Getting you out.
天啊 看见你真高兴
God, am I glad to see you.
抱歉口气太臭
Sorry about my breath.
等等 你
Wait a minute, you...
联盟不可能许可你来这里的
you couldn't have gotten Union clearance to come here.
不会 我们是出来郊游的
No. We took a little field trip.
我希望我们能告诉你怎么救我们出去
Well, I wish we could tell you how to get us out of here,
-但说实话我们也不知道 -可以假设
- but, honestly, we have no idea. - It would be reasonable
如果这里是动物园
to assume that if this is a zoo,
那肯定有动物园管♥理♥员♥
there must be a zookeeper.
请进
Come in.
你好
Well, hello there.
他们告诉我动物园来了一位凯隆的游客
They told me we had a Kaylon visitor here at the zoo.
欢迎光临
Welcome.
-日安 先生 -什么风把你们吹来了
- Good day, sir. - What brings you all the way out here?
除了我们将这个区域最丰富的物种
Besides the fact that we have the widest variety of species
进行展览这个原因之外
on exhibit anywhere in the sector?
有件事我想和您探讨一下
There is a matter I wish to discuss with you.
如果你是想向我推销那个希莱亚女人
If you're gonna try and sell me that Xelayan female,
我已经有一只了
I've already got one.
我不会卖♥♥她的
She is not for sale.
她是...我的宠物
She is... my pet.
汪汪
Woof.
不过 我确实想
However, I would like to
跟你谈谈人类的事
speak with you about the humans.
人类很美妙不是吗
Oh, aren't they wonderful?
他们是全新的物种
They're brand-new.
游客超喜欢的
The visitors are loving them.
我必须告诉你 这是另一个动物园的财产
I must inform you they are the property of another zoo,
却被非法剥夺了
and were taken illegally.
应该把它们看紧点才对
Well, they should've been kept on a tighter leash.
不是我的错
Not my problem.
恐怕他们当时正在治疗
I'm afraid they were in the midst of treatment
自身携带的一种罕见疾病
for a very rare disease they are carrying,
这种疾病
one that could infect
-会传染给其他物种 -你开什么玩笑
- your other species. - You're kidding.
我是凯隆星人 我们不开玩笑
I am Kaylon. We do not kid.
我们很乐意从你这里接手它们
We would be happy to take them off your hands.
该死
Damn it.
我不信
I don't believe this.
这是动物园行政处
This is the administrator.
打开484房♥间的安乐死扫描
Initialize euthanasia sweep of unit 484.
小凯
Uh, Kel?
怎么
What's going...?
那是什么
What... what the hell is that?
我们还是别弄明白的好
I don't think we want to find out.
老天
Oh, boy.
我们麻烦了
We're in trouble.
等等 "安乐死扫描"什么意思
Wait, what do you mean "Euthanasia sweep"?
允许我们带走人类不是更简单
Would it not be simpler to allow us to take the humans?
我们有严格的防污染政策 帮助我们
We have a strict non-contaminant policy that's helped us
避免感染展品带来的流行病
avoid any epidemics among the exhibits.
抱歉 就算把人类交给你们处理也有风险
I'm sorry, but even handing them over to you would risk a breach.
别担心
Don't worry,
他们死的时候不会感到疼痛
their deaths will be painless.
这里
In here.
老天 该死 不要
Oh, my God. Oh, crap. Uh... Oh, no.
艾萨克 我要跟他谈谈
Isaac, I need to talk to him.
让他跟我谈
Make him talk to me.
长官 我希望你能够听听
Sir, I would like you to listen
希莱亚女性的心里话
to what my Xelayan female has to say.
你想让我
You want me to talk...
跟她谈
to her?
这是开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
好吧 淡定
All right, just stay calm.
我知道这很荒谬
I know it is absurd,
但如果你能暂时纵容我
but if you will indulge me momentarily,
我会非常感激
I would be most appreciative.
好的
Okay.
说吧 希莱亚人
Talk, Xelayan.
谢谢 混球
Thanks, dick.
好吧
Okay.
你们为什么要办这个动物园
Why do you run this zoo?
让我们的人在他们自己的栖息地
So our people may view different species
就可以看到不同物种
in their natural habitats.
如果我用
What if I were to trade you
对你们更宝贵的东西来交换
something that would be
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表