剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
I-I didn't know how to handle it.
所以你就跟蓝爸爸上♥床♥了
So you banged Papa Smurf in our bed.
蓝爸爸Papa Smurf出自《蓝精灵》
这就是你的处理方式
That's one way to handle it.
你不在时达鲁里奥在
Darulio was there when you weren't.
你知道我多少次试着
And you know how many times I tried
跟你谈谈 但你却不断推拖
to talk to you, but you just kept putting me off?
你什么时候来找我谈了
Whe-When did you try to talk to me?
-无数次了 -这可以说是阴险
- So many times. - Where it wasn't, like, an insidious,
-你不是听不进去 -隐晦 讽刺
- Either you weren't hearing me. - subtle, sarcastic...
就是根本没在听 但我尽力了
or you weren't around at all, but I did try.
是我提议夫妻心里咨♥询♥的
I was the one who suggested couples counseling.
夫妻心理咨♥询♥
Couples counseling?
咨♥询♥师是你的姐夫
The therapist was your brother-in-law.
听着 这艘战舰
Look, this-- okay-- this ship
是我整个职业生涯所等待的东西
is what I've been waiting for my entire career.
我的一生
My entire life.
所以你为什么要这么对我
So why are you doing this to me?
只要有另一个大副空下来
As soon as another XO becomes available,
我就申请调职
I'll be the one to request a transfer.
你好呀
Whoa, hey.
你好
Hi there.
我正要去厕所
I was just on my way to the John.
很高兴碰到你
Well, I'm-I'm glad I bumped into you.
你有空吗
Do you have a second?
当然 我能挤点时间
Sure. I can hold it.
-戈登 我只想确保 -等一下
- Okay. Gordon, I just want to make sure... - You know what?
你大概应该叫我马洛伊中尉
You should probably call me Lieutenant Malloy,
看起来现在你是我的上级了 长官
seeing as how you're my boss now... sir.
是的 中尉
Right. Lieutenant.
我只想确保
I just want to make sure that
我们之间一切都好
everything's all right between us.
我是说 我认为你和艾德还很亲近
I mean, I'm assuming that you and Ed are still close.
没错
Yeah.
而且
Yeah, and...
艾德和我之间的事 是个错误
what happened between Ed and I, that-- it was a mistake.
一个大错误 而且
A big one. And, um,
我猜我只是想知道你从我这里接受命令
I guess I just want to know that you're gonna be okay
是没问题的
taking orders from me.
没问题 别担心
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, no, no.
我是专业的 别担心这些
I'm a professional, don't worry about that.
很好
That's good to hear.
实际上 舰桥上的成员
Actually, the folks up on the bridge
先前在谈论你
were asking about you earlier,
我告诉他们你其实是一个
and I was telling them you're actually
-很酷的人 -真的吗
- a really cool person. - Really?
我算是帮你成功塑造了形象
I kind of primed the pump for you up there, you know.
说的都是好话
All good vibes.
你真大方
That's very magnanimous of you.
我懂的 我懂的
I got you. I got you.
所以 请求上厕所
So, um, permission to pee?
准许
Oh. Granted, yes.
好 真好
Sweet, sweet.
我回头查一查大方是什么意思
Hey, I'm gonna go look up what "Magnanimous" means.
-真棒 -真棒
- Great. - Great.
当然 先上厕所
I mean, pee first, though.
轻重缓急
Priorities.
你懂了
You know it.
进入伊普西龙2号♥轨道
Entering orbit of Epsilon 2.
基坦中尉
Lieutenant Kitan,
通知他们我们准备好了
signal them we're ready.
是 指挥官
Aye, Commander.
天 气氛凝重的都喘不过气了
Man, you could cut the tension with a knife.
不要有眼神交流
Do not make eye contact.
奥维尔号♥呼叫伊普西龙科学基地
Orville to Epsilon Science Station.
我们已到达 已准备好投放物资
We're here and ready to bring down supplies.
奥维尔号♥ 我是阿诺夫博士
Orville, this is Dr. Aronov.
我是该机构的负责人
I am chief of this facility.
请求与你们舰长讲话
May I speak to your captain?
打开视频通话
Put him on the viewer.
阿诺夫博士 我是艾德·梅赛舰长
Dr. Aronov, this is Captain Ed Mercer.
我们马上就要向你们投放补给了
We're about to start sending down your supplies.
舰长 其实我们...我们不需要补充物资
Actually, Captain, we-we don't need any supplies.
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
是你自己要求这些物资的 对吧
You requested these supplies yourself, yeah?
确实
I did.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不到万不得已我不会撒谎的
I-I wouldn't have lied unless I had to.
请到地面来
Please, come down to the surface.
我会解释一切的
I will explain everything.
这就很奇怪了
This is really strange.
这个开场真是棒呆了
That’s a great way to start things off.
柏图斯 你来驾驶
Bortus, you have the conn.
副官 你跟我来
Lieutenant, you're with us.
你看到背景里那只舔自己蛋蛋的狗吗
You see that dog in the background licking his balls?
一眼就看到了
First thing I saw.
准备接收奥维尔飞行舱 三号♥机舱
Prepare for Orville shuttle arrival, Bay 3.
梅赛舰长
Captain Mercer.
欢迎来到伊普西龙二号♥
Welcome to Epsilon 2.
-谢谢你能来 -阿诺夫博士
- Thank you for coming. - Dr. Aronov.
-这是我的警卫队长阿罗拉·基坦 -你好
- This is my security chief, Alara Kitan. - Hi.
-我的首席医疗官克莱尔·芬恩 -幸会
- My chief medical officer, Claire Finn. - Pleasure.
以及我前妻 凯莉·格雷森
And my ex-wife, Kelly Grayson.
我是他的大副
I'm his first officer.
不过如果你的研究团队
But if any of your research team
需要来一次粗野的肩部按♥摩♥
needs an artless, jabby-nail shoulder massage,
她是首选
she's the best there is.
博士 你能告诉我们为什么要误导
Doctor, you want to tell us why you falsely diverted
一艘现役太空战舰吗
a starship on active duty?
你知道这会让你坐牢的
You know you could do time for that.
我们需要保护
We need protection.
谁会攻击你
Protection from what?
奎尔
The Krill.
这一区域没有见过奎尔的战舰
There have been no Krill ships sighted in this area.
进来 我会解释
Come inside. I'll explain.
难怪人们都管这儿叫
Wow. No wonder they call this place
科学家的游乐园
the scientists' playground.
-难以想象 是吧 -对
- Incredible, isn't it? - Yeah.
这边 跟我穿过植物学实验室
Here. Follow me through the botany lab.
我们这里在进行的基因研究和开♥发♥
We're doing genetic research and development here
会改变整个银河的面貌的
that will change the face of the galaxy.
那也是你的项目之一吗
Is that one of your projects?
不 那是约维克博士
No, no, that's Dr. Jorvik,
我们的首席植物学家
our chief botanist.
请跟上
Keep up, please.
你们在这儿都做些什么研究
What sort of research are you doing here?
这个嘛
Oh, well, uh...
这是红杉的种子
this is a redwood seed.
-看着很普通是吧 -当然
- Looks pretty ordinary, yes? - Sure.
这颗种子已经用基因工程
Well, this seed has been genetically engineered
加入了缓步纲的基因
with tardigrade DNA,
这意味着它能在任何东西中生存 成长
which means it can survive and grow in anything.
石头 金属 沙地
Rock, metal, sand.
没有水也可以存活一百年
It can exist a hundred years without water.
就算把种子扔在撒哈拉沙漠深处
You can toss this seed in the middle of the Sahara,
一百年后 也能长成参天大树
and in a century you'll have a towering redwood.
这真了不起
That's really impressive.
还有个意外之喜 这是健康的甜点
And as a bonus, a healthy snack.
给 尝尝
Here, try some.
不错 是很好吃
Yeah, it's very tasty.
听着 阿诺夫博士 我们为什么而来
Listen, Dr. Aronov, why are we here?
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表