剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
我希望我们之间没事
I want you and I to be okay.
但你是个自傲的混♥蛋♥
But you were being a prideful ass.
啥玩意儿 我们在简·奥斯丁的小说里么
What, are we in a Jane Austen novel?
我是个自傲的混♥蛋♥
I'm a "Prideful ass"?
为啥 因为我想自立吗
Why? Because I want to be self-reliant?
因为我感觉自己孤身一人吗
Because I want to feel like I got where I am alone?
我不知道你的二维观念
I don't know if your two-dimensional perception
是不是还有余地接受这个概念
leaves any room for this concept,
但没有人是孤身一人做事的
but nobody does anything alone.
我们一路走来 都有贵人相助
We all have people who help us along the way.
有时候我们知道 有时候不知道
Sometimes we know about it, sometimes we don't.
但这不会对你本身有半毛钱影响
But it doesn't take a damn thing away from you.
所以大声说出来有什么好怕的
So what is so horrible about speaking up?
这已经是有史以来最糟糕的道歉了
This is already the worst apology ever.
你能当好一个舰长的原因就是
You know, the reason you are a good captain
你能看到问题的多方面
is that you are great at seeing all sides of a problem,
除非问题涉及你自己
except when it comes to yourself.
所以不 我不会为推荐你给哈尔西而抱歉
So, no, I am not sorry that I recommended you to Halsey
因为我能为我尊敬的舰长工作
because I get to work for a captain that I respect,
还能天天见到你
and I get to see you every day.
听着
Look.
我知道你的出发点是好的
I know what you did came from a good place.
我只是需要自己慢慢来
I just have to work this out on my own.
指挥官 我读到量子泡泡中
Commander, I am reading a small fluctuation
出现了小波动
in the quantum bubble.
原因是什么
What is the cause?
能量似乎流向了
It appears the power flow to the...
梅赛呼叫舰桥 报告
Mercer to bridge. Report!
舰长 量子泡泡正在衰退
Captain, the quantum bubble is deteriorating.
我们最好希望奎尔人已经走了
We better hope the Krill are gone.
戈登 返回正常空间
Gordon, return us to normal space.
我无法做到 长官
Um, I can't do that, sir.
为什么
Why not?
异常物体刚刚关闭
The anomaly just closed up.
我们所经历的分♥裂♥
The disruption we experienced
是由于量子泡泡的两极反转
was due to inverse polarization of the quantum bubble.
本质上说 二维空间正把我们拉过去
Essentially, two-dimensional space is pulling us toward it.
这就是我们流鼻血的原因
That's why we got the nosebleeds.
这真是令人不悦
That was very unpleasant.
泡泡破碎前我们有大约21分钟
We have about 21 minutes until the bubble collapses
然后我们都会变成薄饼
and we all get turned into pancakes.
你们在讨论薄饼
Oh, you guys talking about pancakes?
不 是别的事儿
No, it's-it's something else.
好了 所以我们要怎么离开
All right, how do we get out of here?
引擎被暴露在了二维空间里
The engines were exposed to two-dimensional space.
它们完了
They're dead.
舰长 也许有另一种方式
There may be another way out, Captain.
扫描仪探测到4000千米外
Scanners have detected a quantum fluctuation
有量子波动
4,000 kilometers away
那可能是回到正常空间的一个缝隙
that could be another aperture back to normal space.
可能
Could be?
无法准确知道
There is no way to know.
好吧 就说那是我们唯一的出路
Okay, let's say that's our only way out.
引擎完蛋了 我们怎么过去
The engines are dead. How do we get there?
舰上的引擎没用了
The ship's engines are dead,
但穿梭艇的仍在工作
but the shuttles are still working.
我们不可能都挤进一艘穿梭艇
We cannot all fit inside a shuttle.
但我们或许可以用穿梭艇的牵引光束
No, but we could use the shuttle to tow the Orville out
把奥维尔弄出去
with a beefed-up tractor beam.
但这样的话穿梭艇
But, wouldn't that expose the shuttle
不是会变成二维的吗
to two-dimensional space?
我认为我们可以在穿梭艇里面
I think we could create a stable quantum bubble
制♥造♥一个稳定的量子泡来保持三维
inside the shuttle, and preserve three-dimensional space.
外部会被压扁
So, the outside would be squashed,
内部不会
but the inside wouldn't.
里面比外面大 像神秘博士的电♥话♥亭
More space inside than out, like Doctor Who's phone booth.
或者奥斯卡那个垃圾桶
Or Oscar the Grouch's can.
还有史努比的狗窝
Or Snoopy's doghouse, yeah.
量子力学的奇迹
The miracles of quantum physics.
这会对二维生物带来危害吗
Would this pose any danger to the two-dimensional life-forms?
不会 交叉点非常小
No, sir. The cross section is so small
他们应该感觉不到我们的存在
that they will likely be unaware of our presence.
谁去驾驶穿梭艇
Who pilots the shuttle?
我需要在那里
Well, I would need to be there
保持力场强度稳定
to keep the field intensity stable,
还需要一个驾驶员
and I'd need somebody to drive.
我去
I volunteer.
不 我去
No. I'll go.
艾德 等等
Ed, wait.
-如果力场塌陷了 -凯莉 必须我来
- If that field collapses... - Kelly, I need to do this.
约翰 在起降台等我
John, meet me in the shuttle bay.
力场发生器状况如何
So, how's the field generator?
在最大功效工作
Operating at maximum efficiency.
那个
Hey, um...
我来看看你是否需要帮忙
I just wanted to see if you guys needed any help.
你可以检查一下继电器吗
Yeah, um, can you check the power relays?
好嘞
Oh, will do.
别把那个也搞砸了
Yeah, try not to screw that up, too.
对 不是开玩笑
Yeah, no kidding.
你们刚刚说什么
What'd you guys just say?
朋友 都是亚飞特
Come on, man.
那半吊子主意让我们这么麻烦
It was Yaphit's half-cocked idea that got us into this.
你给我认真听好了
Now, you listen to me, and you listen good.
亚飞特是我们团队的一员
Yaphit's a member of our team,
你要认真对待他
and you're gonna treat him that way.
他有个主意 我觉得很不错
He had an idea and I thought it was a good one.
是我决定采用他的提议的
I made the decision to go with it.
如果你们需要责怪任何人 那就责怪我
So if you want to blame somebody, you blame me.
是我的错
It's my fault!
现在或许有人会相信我说
And now, maybe people will believe me when I say
我不是指挥官的料
I am not a commander!
回去干活
Now get back to work.
舰桥呼叫起降台
Bridge to shuttle bay.
所有系统完备 可以出发
All systems secure for departure.
红色警报
Going to red alert.
了解
Acknowledged.
那一边见
We'll see you on the other side.
启动量子泡
Initiating quantum bubble.
我们动手吧
All right. Let's do this.
一起扁起来
Let's get flat.
抱歉
Sorry.
可能会有点难受
It's gonna be a little jarring
在我们经过量子力场边界
when we pass through the quantum field
转换成二维的时候
and make the transition to two-dimensional space.
你可能会觉得恶心
You might get nauseous.
别担心 我没事
Don't worry, I'll be fine.
你还好吗 没事吧
You okay? You all right?
-我还行 -你想
- No, I'm-I'm good. I'm good. - Want to, like,
让我开开窗透气吗
crack a window or something, maybe?
好吧
Yeah.
我没事 没事
I'm good. I'm okay. I'm okay.
启动空间导管
Initiating spatial conduit.
他们完成转化了
They have made the transition.
空间导管启动完毕
Spatial conduit initialized.
开启牵引光束
Activating tractor beam.
来吧
Here we go.
力场稳定
Field stable.
一切正常
Everything seems A-OK.
你今天做得不错
Hey, um... you did good today.
谢谢 舰长
Thanks, Captain.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表