剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
我并不觉得复杂
I do not see any complication.
这个孩子会被带到莫克勒斯星
The child will be taken to Moclus,
她会在那里接受手术
where she will undergo the corrective procedure.
先别急着下结论 弗拉克舰长
Don't start passing out penises just yet, Captain Vorak.
家长双方对孩子是否手术意见不一
The parents are in disagreement about what's best for the child.
在此情况下 伦理上讲
In such an instance, the Moclan state
为了根除病症 莫克兰国
is ethically bound to side with the parent
一定会支持同意手术的一方
in favor of correcting the condition.
"病症"
"Condition."
对你们星球的人而言
So to you people, being a woman
女人就好像慢性腹泻一样闹心
is like having chronic diarrhea.
小凯 重点不要歪
Look, Kel, I think we should focus on...
医生 我感觉不好 胸重死了
Hey, doc, I'm not feeling well. I've had the tits all day.
弗拉克舰长 没柏图斯的允许
Captain Vorak, I will not allow that child to be taken
我绝不许这个孩子离开奥维尔号♥
off the Orville without Bortus's consent.
我们还是耐心等一等
Look, I suggest we all just take a beat here,
让司令去调解此事
let the admiral sort this out.
与此同时 你可以留在我们这里
In the meantime, you can hang out on our ship.
我们有各种桌游
We have board games.
拼字游戏 糖果乐园
We have Scrabble. We have Candy Land.
还有大富翁
We have Monopoly.
你可以用小车[大富翁游戏道具]
You can be the car.
小凯 小车永远是我的
Kel, I'm-I'm always the car.
这次你就让让他 他是客人
Yeah, but maybe this one time, since he's our guest.
你用顶针吧
You can be the thimble.
就这么办
The matter is settled.
一小时内我们就启程去莫克勒斯星
We will depart for Moclus within the hour,
带着孩子一起去
and we will take the child with us.
抱歉 我不同意
I'm sorry, I can't allow that.
你一边去
You will stand aside.
-我就不 -舰长 你是否要求
- I will not. - Captain, do you require...
不 坐下 柏图斯
No. Sit down, Bortus.
你很脆弱 梅赛舰长
You are very fragile, Captain Mercer.
你自己知道吗
Are you aware of this?
我受过的欺负简直可以出一部《反霸凌法》
There's an antibullying law named after me.
所以没错 我知道
Yes, I'm aware of it.
弗拉克舰长 我正式提请裁决
Captain Vorak, I formally request tribunal.
什么 柏图斯 你不能这么做
What? Bortus, you cannot.
这是唯一办法了
It is the only way.
裁决是什么 要对簿公堂吗
What's tribunal? Like, take it to court?
可以这么说
In a manner of speaking.
我们会成为别人的笑柄
We will be mocked and ridiculed.
我们的家丑会被所有人看到
Our shame will be on display for all.
那就别逼孩子参与这个过程
Then do not compel our child to undergo the procedure.
这是两码事
It is irrelevant.
莫克勒斯星没有律师会辩护这件案子的
No advocate on Moclus would defend such a thing.
就我所知 律师不一定得是莫克兰人
To my knowledge, the advocate need not be a Moclan.
舰长 我请求您担任我的律师
Captain, I request that you be my advocate.
你要让我给你辩护
You want me to be your lawyer?
没错
Yes.
不行 我做不来
No, I won't do it.
-舰长 求你了 -但凯莉可以
- Captain, I beg you. - But Kelly will.
什么
What?
你在联合队的时候不是修过一年
You took a year of interplanetary law
-《行星法》吗 -没错 就一年
- at union point, right? - Yeah. One year.
那就比我多一年经验了
Yeah, that's a year more than I've had.
艾德 我不想肩负这个重担
Ed, I don't want this responsibility.
我不能成为决定这孩子命运的
I cannot be the one to determine that child's...
指挥官
Commander.
求你了
Please.
我尽力吧
I'll do my best.
梅赛呼叫舰桥
Mercer to bridge.
设定航线去莫克勒斯星
Set a course for Moclus.
遵命 长官
Aye, sir.
我们的战舰跟你去那里
Our ship will accompany you there.
我怎么知道你们会不会带着孩子逃跑
How do I know you will not flee with the infant?
我和凯尔登去你的战舰跟你一起走
Klyden and I will travel with you on board your ship.
我们带着孩子去
We will bring the child.
很好
Very well.
一路平安 柏图斯
Safe travels, Bortus.
很快就会再见的
We'll see you soon.
"灵魂与牺牲
"Between soul and sacrifice
回荡起文明之核"
Beats the heart of civilization."
这是谁说的
What's that from?
高德思·艾尔登小说里的
It is from a novel by Gondus Elden,
他是一位极负盛名的莫克兰作家
A Moclan writer of great esteem.
以自己星球的文学创作来回应
It is customary to respond with a fitting passage
是我们通常的礼貌做法
from the literature of one's own planet.
"我是幸存者
"I'm a survivor.
我决不放弃
"I'm not gon' give up.
我也不会停止
"I'm not gon' stop.
我是个努力的人"
I'm-a work harder."
很有力量
Those are words of great power.
是谁说的
Who wrote them?
我想是由大概15个不同的人说的
I think it was actually about 15 different people.
这15个人一定很智慧
They must be very wise, these 15 people.
也许你应该 出发了
Well, you should, uh, probably get going.
我讨厌这个星球
I hate this planet.
他们已经将整个星球表面都工业化了
They've completely industrialized the entire surface.
他们还能呼吸真是太神奇了
It's amazing they can even breathe.
天哪 他们正在遭受攻击
Oh, my god, they're under attack.
阿罗拉 那只是测试区
Alara, those are testing zones.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
莫克勒斯星的第一产业是武器制♥造♥
Moclus's primary industry is weapons manufacture,
所以他们对武器的研发
so they're a little fast and loose
有些鲁莽激进
with their research and development.
他们随时随地测试炸♥弹♥
They test explosives wherever the hell they want.
天哪
Crap!
格雷森指挥官呼叫莫克兰空指部
Commander Grayson to Moclan air control.
你们到底在干什么
What the hell are you bastards trying to do?
我们非常抱歉 指挥官
Our deepest apologies, commander.
那是今早刚新增的测试区
That testing zone was added this morning.
我们忘记将其加入你们的飞行计划里了
We neglected to include it in your flight plan.
你们真棒 谢谢为我们考虑
That's great. Thanks for thinking of us.
请在着陆点为我准备一条裤子
I'm gonna need a pair of pants brought to the landing site.
-我们会为你准备裤子的 -他在开玩笑
- We will have pants waiting for you. - He's kidding.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
开庭
Tribunal begins.
凯格斯顾问 请开始你的询问
Advocate Kagus, please begin your inquiry.
柏图斯少校
Lieutenant Commander Bortus,
你和凯尔登结婚多久了
how long have you and Klyden been mates?
六年半
Six and a half years.
跟我说说你们的首约
Tell me about your gomaskah,
用你们人类的话就是"第一次约会"
What you humans call "A first date."
凯尔登和我在莫克兰中♥央♥商场顶部的餐厅
Klyden and I shared an evening meal at the dining establishment
共进了晚餐
atop the Moclan central arcade.
然后我们在环境模拟器中玩了战斗游戏
We then played combat games in the environmental simulator.
那是一段美好的记忆吗
Was it a pleasurable experience?
是的 凯尔登和我两个人
Yes. Between the two of us,
一共射中了339个模拟战斗人
Klyden and I shot 339 simulated combatants.
真不错
Hot date.
你是不是希望剥夺你子嗣
And is it your wish to deny your offspring
拥有同样美好经历的权利
that same experience?
不 但是
No. However...
你有没有意识到
Are you aware that by electing
放弃性别矫正程序
to forego the gender correction procedure,
将给你的孩子带去一生的耻辱
you are condemning your child to a life of shame?
她会永远孤独一人
She will forever be alone,
成为人人厌恶的对象
an object of disgust.
她将永远无法经历"第一次约会"
Never will she experience a "First date."
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表