剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
我们到底在哪
Where the hell are we?
离我们之前的位置约有一千光年距离
Approximately 1,000 light-years from our previous position.
什么
What?
空间折叠将我们扔进了未知区域
The spatial fold has thrown us into uncharted space.
我们不能直接通过那里飞回去吗
So can't we just fly back through or something?
穿梭艇已经受到严重破坏
The shuttle has been severely damaged.
无法再负荷另一次航程
It would not survive another passage.
船体破裂扩大了
The hull fracture is expanding.
我们必须尽快着陆
We need to set down someplace, fast.
五百万公里外有个星球
There is a planet five million kilometers away
带有多个卫星 其中一些有大气层
with multiple moons, some of which have atmospheres.
赶紧选一个
Well, pick one and go.
最里面的三号♥卫星有氧氮大气
The third, innermost moon has an oxygen-nitrogen atmosphere.
不是理想的度假胜地 但至少还能呼吸
Not the vacation we had in mind, but at least we can breathe.
带我们下去
Take us down.
在山背后有个山谷
There is a valley beyond the mountains
应该适合着陆
that should be a suitable landing site.
可能会有点颠簸 大家扶稳了
It could get a little rough, guys! Hang on!
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我们正在排出等离子体
We are venting plasma.
我已经无法保持稳定的高度
I can no longer maintain a stable altitude.
去工程室
Go to the engineering compartment
切换到紧急储备能源
and switch to the emergency reserves.
好的
Okay.
妈妈 我能和你一起去吗
Mom, can I come with you?
不 待在座位上 我马上回来
No. Stay in your seats. I'll be right back.
芬恩医生
Dr. Finn?
芬恩医生
Dr. Finn?
这玩意真恼人
This thing is a bitch!
拉开液压释放 就能更容易转动
Pull the hydraulic release, and it will turn more easily.
搞定了
I got it!
找地方坐好 准备迎接撞击
Secure yourself and brace for impact.
-妈妈 -地势过低
- Mom! - Too low terrain.
地势过低 地势过低
Too low terrain. Too low terrain.
地势过低 地势过低
Too low terrain. Too low terrain.
地势过低 地势过低
Too low terrain. Too low terrain.
不 不
No! No!
-妈妈 -地势过低
- Mom! - Too low terrain.
地势过低 地势过低
Too low terrain. Too low terrain.
艾萨克呼叫芬恩医生
Isaac to Dr. Finn.
妈妈在哪
Where's Mom?
芬恩医生 请回答
Dr. Finn, please respond.
马库斯
Marcus!
你受到损坏了吗
Are you damaged?
我的腿
My leg.
你的膝盖脱臼了
You have dislocated your knee.
好疼
It hurts!
-我必须修好你 -不 等等
- I must repair you. - No! Wait!
感觉好多了
That feels better.
我想要妈妈
I want Mom!
确实 我们必须找到你妈妈
Indeed. We must find your mother.
我已经计算出穿梭艇后半部分
I have calculated the most likely trajectory
最有可能的轨迹
of the shuttle's rear section.
就在离这不到四公里处
It is less than four kilometers away.
这么说你能找到妈妈了
So you can find Mom?
那是我的目标
That is my objective.
别担心 泰 妈妈还活着
Don't worry, Ty, Mom's alive.
我知道
I know it.
此刻 这是毫无根据的设想
At the moment, that is a baseless assumption.
你知道如何使用这个吗
Do you know how to use this?
什么 不知道
What? No.
这是基本的能量武器
It is a basic energy weapon.
打开保险 扣下扳机
Unlock the safety and press the firing mechanism.
我为什么会需要枪
Why would I need a gun?
这里可能有未知危险 我去去就回
There may be unknown dangers on this world. I will be back.
你不能把我们丢在这儿
You can't just leave us here!
你们幼小脆弱
You are small and feeble.
我独自行动能更快些
I will move at a faster pace alone.
那把武器能把你们的生存几率提高到24%
The weapon will increase your chances of survival by 24%.
芬恩医生
Dr. Finn?
芬恩医生 你在附近吗
Dr. Finn, are you in the vicinity?
我要尿尿
I have to pee.
那你就要到树林里去
Then you'll have to go in the woods.
外面好黑呀
It's dark out there.
那就忍♥着呗
Then hold it!
你能陪我去吗
Can you come with me?
好吧
All right, fine.
走吧
Come on.
我们去尿尿
Let's go.
我可以忍♥着的
I can hold it.
艾萨克 艾萨克
Isaac? Isaac?
谁在外面
Who's out there?
我有枪
I have a gun!
谁在外面
Who's out there?!
-泰 泰 -马库斯 救我
-Ty! Ty! - Marcus, help! Marcus!
救命
Help!
刚才那是什么东西
What was that thing?
显然是这星球上的生命体
Evidently, an indigenous life-form.
危险已经过去了
The danger has passed.
你们现在可以放开我了
You may release me now.
能给我个超能计量表吗
Hey, can I get a hyper-gauge?
给
Here you go.
史蒂夫
Steve?
你觉得我们能换个音乐吗
You think we could change the music?
换个不那么压抑的
Something less depressing?
你得接受熏陶 朋友
You got to get cultured, my friend.
巴瑞·曼尼洛在那个时候很怀才不遇
Barry Manilow was an underappreciated genius of his time.
那为什么我听得想跳出气闸
Then how come I want to throw myself out the airlock?
不得不说 看着你的尸体伴着这个音乐
I got to say, watching your corpse drift away
慢慢飘走肯定很平静
to this music would be so peaceful.
天哪 曼尼洛真是个天才
God, Manilow was a genius.
舰长 我们在安装新的空间歧管
Oh, Captain, we're just installing the new spatial manifold.
-进展如何 -目前为止一切顺利
- How's it coming? - So far, so good.
-舰桥呼叫舰长 -请说
- Bridge to Captain. - Go ahead.
我们刚收到阿波罗斯主星的船坞长来电
We just got a call from the dock master at Arboreus Prime.
芬恩医生的穿梭艇没有抵达
Dr. Finn's shuttle never arrived.
-你呼叫过他们吗 -不止一次
- Have you tried hailing them? - More than once.
-没人回应 -好吧 稍等
- No response. - All right, stand by.
她是说克莱尔失踪了吗
Did she say Claire's missing?
是的 你们还要多久搞完
Yeah. How soon can you guys be done here?
长官 我们至少还需要两天
Sir, we're still at least two days away
才能完成升级
from finishing the upgrade.
那只能延期了
Well, it's gonna have to wait.
约翰 报告舰桥
John, report to the bridge,
设定去芬恩医生失联前最后方位的路线
set a course for Dr. Finn's last known coordinates.
这可怎么办
Well, how am I supposed to do that?
看见地上那堆垃圾没
You see that pile of crap on the floor?
那就是我们的导航数组
That's our navigational array.
那你只能用老办法了
Well, you're just gonna have to do it the old-fashioned way.
星图
Star charts.
好极了
Oh, great.
不要迷路了 伙计
Do not get us lost, man.
-都怪你我们才坠机的 -才怪
- It's your fault we crashed. - It is not.
是你把我的游戏机丢到驾驶台上的
You're the one who threw my game at the helm.
你就不应该带
Well, you shouldn't have brought it anyway.
妈妈说了你不能这样做
Mom said you couldn't!
你们的争吵太让人分心了
This conflict is highly distracting.
我们找到妈妈后
When we find Mom,
你麻烦就大了
you're gonna be in so much trouble.
你才会有麻烦
You're the one that's in trouble!
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表