剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
也许他有这个潜质
maybe somewhere he's got it in him.
报告 我们脱离了量子驾驶 舰长
Report. We've dropped out of quantum drive, Captain.
-刚才是怎么回事 -我不知道
- What the hell just happened? - I have no idea.
也许是我们撞上了松鼠
Maybe we hit a squirrel or something.
附近并没有松鼠形啮齿目动物
There is no evidence of any Sciuromorpha Rodentia
或其他中号♥啮齿动物
or other midsized rodent.
舰长 我们似乎擦到了
Captain, we appear to have skimmed the outer edge
某种太空异常物体的外边缘
of a spatial anomaly of some variety.
损害报告呢
Damage report?
各部门报告
All departments reporting.
无人受伤 舰体完好
No injuries or hull damage.
不过 下量子引擎
However, the lower quantum engine
被撞出了准线
has been knocked out of alignment.
太"好"了
Oh, great.
看来我们得在这耗几小时了
It looks like we're stuck here for a few hours.
异常物体会否对战舰造成危险
Does the anomaly pose any danger to the ship?
就我们现处的坐标来看 应该不会
At our current coordinates, I do not believe so.
只是个大坑
It's just a big old nasty pothole.
最好将它在地图上标出来 以防再有人撞到
Well, we'd better map it so no one else gets banged around.
艾萨克 开始重新校准引擎
Isaac, get the engine realignment started,
然后对异常物体进行全范围扫描
and then run a full-range scan of the anomaly.
和亚飞特到工程部一起合作
Coordinate with Yaphit in Engineering.
我认为对战舰受影响区域进行内部扫描
I believe an internal scan
-也是明智之举 -去做吧
- would also be prudent. - Do it.
舰长 如果您允许
Captain, with your permission,
拉玛中尉也许能帮上忙
perhaps Lieutenant Lamarr could be of help.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm-I'm sorry, what?
中尉 请协助艾萨克进行分♥析♥工作
Lieutenant, please assist Isaac with his analysis.
遵命 指挥官
Aye, Commander.
艾萨克
Isaac!
你好 泰
Hello, Ty.
你好 马库斯
Hello, Marcus.
因为碰撞 我们提前放学了
We got out of school early because of the bumps.
你想去模拟器里
You want to go to the simulator
玩太空龙游戏吗
and play some Space Dragons?
我现在没空
I am currently occupied.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
我要准备对奥维尔号♥
I am preparing to run a scan
与异常物体接触过的区域
on the section of the Orville
进行扫描
that came into contact with the anomaly.
-我们能帮忙吗 -不行 你们幼小脆弱
- Can we help? - No. You are small and feeble.
也不具备所需的专业知识
And you do not possess the necessary intelligence.
你这霸凌 索性把他们的内♥裤♥扯到头上
Wow, why don't you just give 'em wedgies
再把他们塞进储物柜里得了
and stuff 'em in a locker while you're at it?
求你了 艾萨克
Please, Isaac?
好吧
Very well.
但不能妨碍我们的调查工作
But do not interfere with our investigation.
哎哟哟 他来这儿干什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what the hell is he doing here?
格雷森指挥官派拉玛中尉
Commander Grayson has assigned Lieutenant Lamarr
来协助分♥析♥工作
to assist with the analysis.
亚飞特 之前的事我很抱歉
Look, Yaphit, I-I'm sorry about what happened earlier.
我们只是闹着玩
You know, we were just messing around.
开个小玩笑而已
You know, it was a joke.
玩笑 我在柏图斯的结肠里待了一小时
A joke? I spent an hour in Bortus' colon!
你觉得那很好笑吗
You think that's funny?
笑吧 你们俩熊孩子
Oh, yeah, laugh it up, you brats.
我保证 不会再发生这种事
Look, I promise it won't happen again.
你在这有发现吗
Did you find anything here?
有些非常奇怪的读数
Some crazy-weird readings.
我搞不懂怎么回事
I can't make sense of 'em.
扫描侦测到量子尾波的存在
Scans are detecting the presence of a quantum wake.
看起来没有受到干扰的迹象
It doesn't look like anything's been disturbed.
刚才应该没人在这儿
I'm assuming nobody was in here.
是的
Affirmative.
这些房♥间目前没人住
These quarters are currently unoccupied.
我们等会用中♥央♥电脑处理数据
We will process the data through the central computer.
那些植物都怎么了
What happened to the plants?
我们现正分♥析♥量子尾波的扫描结果
We are currently analyzing the scans of the quantum wake.
无法解释植物为什么都死了吗
And there's no explanation for the dead plants?
我们正将植物的生物扫描结果与
We're cross-referencing the bioscans of the plants
对异常物体的已知信息进行交叉对比
with what we know about the anomaly,
但目前对异常物体所知甚少
which, right now, isn't much.
有人给植物浇水的吧
They've been watered, right?
我们有 专门照顾植物的人吗
Like, do we have a... a plant guy?
普洛维斯 科学部那个长得像蜥蜴的人
Palovis. He's the lizard-looking guy in the science section.
他叫这名字吗
Is that his name?
老天 我从来都记不住那人的名字
God, I can never remember that guy's name.
我在走廊上遇到他 他总是
I see him coming in the hall, and he's always like,
"早上好啊 舰长" 我每次都回答
"Hey, good morning, Captain." And I'm always like,
"你好 是你呀"
"H-Hey, there he is."
对 就是普洛维斯
Yeah, Palovis.
普洛维斯 好吧
Palovis. All right.
医生 量子尾波
Doctor, does this quantum wake
会否危害舰员的健康
pose any health hazard to the crew?
量子干扰不像辐射
A quantum disturbance isn't like radiation.
应该不会对活组织有任何影响
Shouldn't have any effect on living tissue.
但我必须承认 这些植物死掉是个谜
But I must admit, the dead plants are a mystery.
我们还有多久能出发
How long until we can be underway?
两小时31分钟后完成引擎校准
Engine realignment will be completed in two hours, 31 minutes.
有消息通知我
Keep me posted.
解散
Dismissed.
进来
Come in.
我想问问 我们之前讨论的事
I was wondering if you had any thoughts
你有想法吗
about what we discussed.
事实上还真有
As a matter of fact, I have.
鉴于已发生的事
Given what's happened,
我想必须立刻找人填补那一职位
I think we need to fill the post right away.
所以我准备给亚飞特升职
So I'm promoting Yaphit.
艾德 在你做决定前
Ed, before you make that decision,
我恳求你考虑一下约翰
I'm asking you to please consider John.
亚飞特在候选名单上排第一位
Yaphit is next in line on the roster.
再说了 你真觉得
Besides, do you honestly think
约翰会想要那份工作吗
John would even want the job?
他看上去并不是那么有抱负的人
I mean, he doesn't exactly seem that ambitious.
我有个提议
I have a suggestion.
我们手头有一个关于异常物体的谜题
We have a mystery on our hands with this anomaly.
允许我让约翰负责分♥析♥小组
Let me put John in charge of the analysis team.
凯莉 这太...
Kelly, it's too...
如果他真的有档案显示的那么聪明
If he's as smart as his record indicates,
那就该给他一次机会
then he deserves a shot.
你真的如此有信心吗
You really feel that strongly about this?
我是你的大副
I'm your first officer.
我的职责之一就是帮你集♥合♥
Part of my job is to help assemble
舰上最优秀的舰员
the best possible staff on board this ship.
好吧 我们就给他一次机会
All right. We'll give him a shot.
你的直觉通常很准 所以谁知道呢
Hell, your instincts are usually good, so who knows?
你能当上舰长都是因为我...
Hey, you wouldn't be sitting there if I...
你说什么
Sorry, what?
没什么 开个玩笑
Nothing. It was a joke.
听起来不像是玩笑
Didn't sound like a joke.
别管这个了
Forget about it.
我去告诉约翰 让他着手处理
I'm gonna go tell John, get him started.
凯莉
Kelly.
你是不是
Did you...
对哈尔西司令说了什么 让我得到舰长一职
say something to Admiral Halsey to get me this command?
当然没有
No, of course not.
天哪 你真的说了
Oh, my God, you did.
我不过是说了我觉得你值得一次机会
All I said was that I thought you deserved a chance.
你去找哈尔西司令
You went to Admiral Halsey and you asked him
叫他让我担任奥维尔号♥的舰长
to give me command of the Orville.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表