剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
Well, this is the main living area.
对你们两个来说 房♥间很充足 就算要组建家庭也绰绰有余
Plenty of room for just the two of you, or if you're looking to start a family.
我猜你们还没有孩子吧?
I'm assuming you don't have kids yet?
没有 授精还未开始
Negative. Insemination has yet to occur.
天啊 这里有地下室吗?
Jesus Christ. Is there a, um, basement of some kind?
有 有地下室 - 我们可以看看吗?
Yes, there is. Could we see it?
当然
Of course.
前屋主将这地下室主要用于储物
The previous owners used this primarily for storage,
但收拾后 这个空间非常适合用作游戏室、办公室或小型家庭健身房♥
but with a little work, it's a perfect space for a game room or an office, or even a small home gym.
这房♥子非常棒 价格也非常公道
The house is really great, and the price is fair.
我们可以单独商量一下吗?
Could we have a moment alone to... discuss it between us?
当然 你们慢慢商量
Absolutely. Take your time.
我真的觉得你们会喜欢的 相信我
And I really think you're gonna love it, trust me.
好 我们得动作快
Okay. We have to do this fast.
戴森粒子储备的位置是 方向角006 标定17
The dysonium deposit is bearing 0-0-6 mark 17,
相当于地球的几何中心
relative to the geometric center of the Earth.
一旦启动设备后 我们要不断调整轨迹
Once the device is active, we will need to continuously adjust the trajectory
避免岩石失衡
in order to avoid petrological disequilibrium.
你的意思是别打破鸡蛋
You mean don't crack the egg.
这是个直白的类比
A crude analogy.
好 让设备运行吧
All right, let's fire it up.
大地测量探测仪已进入地壳
The geodetic probe has entered the crust.
正在以每秒56.7米下探
Descending at 56.7 meters per second.
构造应力在增大
Tectonic stress is rising.
我看到了 将下探方向调到方向角007 时间持续8秒
I see it. Rotate descent vector to bearing 0-0-7 for eight seconds.
开始 - 正在调转方向
Now. -Rotating vector.
附近含水层的压力梯度正在变化
A pressure gradient is shifting in a nearby aquifer.
退回20米 横向重新定向
Pull back 20 meters and redirect laterally.
收到
Acknowledged.
梯度已稳定 构造应力正常
The gradient has stabilized. Tectonic stress is nominal.
重定向 方向角011 标定12
Redirect, bearing 0-1-1 mark 12.
密度已发生变化 我们已经突破地幔
Density transition confirmed. We have breached the mantle.
好 现在我们就等着吧
Okay. Now we wait.
我喜欢你的发型
I like your hair.
好吧 你到底在搞什么鬼?
Okay, what the hell are you doing?
请明示
Please clarify.
你一直在问一些随性的问题 比如
You've been asking all these random questions,
“你喜欢什么音乐? 你做什么体育活动?”
like, "What music do you like, what sports do you play?"
你的行为突然变得很古怪 这是怎么回事?
You're acting totally weird. What's going on?
我一直想和你开启对话
I am attempting to initiate a conversation with you.
为什么?你有话就直说
Why? If you have something to say, just say it.
不要借着闲聊东拉西扯
Don't dick around with all this small talk.
好的
Very well.
在我观察生物习俗的过程中
During my observations of biological customs,
当一个生物为另一个生物提供服务时
I have seen many instances of recognitional declaration
我看到一方经常会说赞誉的话语
when one individual performs a service for another.
人类称之为“感谢”
The humans call it a... thank-you.
所以呢?
Yeah?
我还没为我的重新激活跟你说谢谢
I never said "thank you." for my reactivation.
Oh.
实际上 你救了我的命
In effect, you saved my life.
是啊 我是救了你
Yep. Sure. I guess I did.
谢谢
Thank you.
恰当的回应是“不客气”
The appropriate response is, "You are welcome."
没错 我们跳过这个环节
Yeah, well, let's skip that part.
我不明白
I do not understand.
你不想接受我的感谢吗?
Do you not wish to avail yourself of my thanks?
艾萨克 我当时只是在尽自己的职责
Isaac, I was doing my duty.
我可以跟你保证 我一点都不喜欢救你
And I can promise you, I didn't like it one bit.
我当时把我的工作和我的个人情感分开了 仅此而已
I was separating my job from my personal feelings, that's all.
我明白了
I see.
你对我仍然怀有负面情绪
You still harbor negative sentiments toward me.
我们得共事 每天都要共事
We have to work together. Every day.
但这不会改变你做过的事 也不会改变我因此失去了重要的人
But that doesn't change what you did, and who I lost because of it.
你的机器脑有任何爱的概念吗?
Does your machine brain have any concept of what love is?
我不明白
I do not understand.
那我帮你
Well, I'll help you.
阿曼达不仅仅是我最好的朋友
Amanda wasn't just my best friend.
我爱她
I loved her.
我再也没机会告诉她了
And I never got to say it to her.
她是我想要共度余生的人
She was someone I could've seen spending the rest of my life with.
我不知道她是否也有同感
And I have no idea if she felt the same way.
我等太久了 一直没有问她 结果她丧生了
I waited too long to ask. And then she was gone.
你夺走了她的生命 进而也夺走了我的生命
You took her life, and by doing that, you took mine.
或者说你夺走了我生命中的可能性
Or what mine could've been.
所以没错 我对你还怀有负面情绪
So yeah. I "still harbor negative sentiments."
不论如何 谢谢
Nonetheless... I thank you.
提取完成
Extraction complete.
等离子钻已关机
The plasma drill has been deactivated.
好 我们迅速封闭
Okay. Let's seal it up, quick.
我们走
Let's get outta here.
怎么样?选定这里了吗?
So, what do you say? Is it home?
我们分手了
We just broke up.
你觉得“按此付费”是什么意思?
What did you think the words "pay per view" meant?
我从没想过这个 我以为这是个外国的说法
I never thought about it. I thought it was like some foreign expression
就像“按菜单点餐”和“第三方托管”一样
like "a la carte" or "in escrow."
不 不是 -噢 天啊
Well, it is not. - Oh, man!
你有什么好消息?
Ah, so, what's your good news?
我被炒了
Oh, I got fired.
不要
No.
不要
No.
不管你们想做什么 你们都别白费劲了 然后给我离开这里
Whatever you think you're gonna do, you can forget it and get the hell out of here.
戈登... - 我让你们出去
Gordon-- - I said get out!
戈登 怎么了?
Gordon, what's going on?
他们是来带我走的 -什么?
They're here to take me away. - What?
你不能留在这里 你很清楚
You can't stay here, and you know it.
那你们就应该搞对日期
Then you should've gotten your goddamn dates right
在十年前来接我 现在我不走了
and shown up ten years ago! I'm not leaving!
你没有选择
You don't have a choice.
怎么 你...你们要强行带我走?
What... you're gonna haul me outta here by force?
如果不得已的话
If I have to.
好
Okay.
好 我走
All right. I'll go.
我们一起走
We all will.
抱歉 戈登 不行
I'm sorry, Gordon. No.
我是不会丢下我的家人一个人走的
I'm not leaving here without my family.
爸爸?怎么了?
Daddy, what's wrong?
没事 亲爱的
It's okay, honey.
怎么 你要杀了我们?
What, are you gonna kill us?
不 只是让你们昏迷
No. Just a heavy stun.
等你们醒过来时 我们已经走了
And when you wake up, we'll be gone.
我们会好好地藏在这个世界里
And we will disappear so deep into this world
让你们再也没有机会找到我们
that you won't have a prayer of finding us again, ever.
所以你们有两个选择 走出门外或晕倒在地 选吧
So you have two choices: the door or the floor. Take your pick.
戈登 你知道你的做法是...
Gordon, you know what you're doing is--
艾萨克呼叫默瑟上校
Isaac to Captain Mercer.
请讲
Go ahead.
我们已取得戴森粒子 正返回飞机
We have secured the dysonium, and we are returning to the shuttle.
收到 默瑟结束通话
Acknowledged. Mercer out.
好 我们会带你回去的
All right. We're bringing you home.
你没听明白我说的话 我说了 我不...
I don't think you heard me. I told you I am not--
到2015年带你回去
From 2015.
什么?
What...?
在这个时间线的更早时候 你在那里向我们呼救
Farther back down the timeline, you're there, asking for our help.
我们会跳跃十年到达那里的
It's a ten-year jump. We'll make it.
不要 不 不可以
No. No, no, no, you can't.
戈登 他是什么意思?
Gordon, what does he mean?
他的意思是回到十年前带我回去
He means... going back for me. Ten years in the past.
什么?
What?
不 那我们会怎么样?
No, what about... Us?
到时候再也不会有我们
There won't be any us.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表