剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
Oh. Yeah.
对 我没有跟贝尔卡林♥军♥官共事过
Yeah, I've never worked with a Belkarian officer,
但凯亚利少校跟我们说过要做好心理准备
but Commander Keyali told us to be prepared.
我们肯定不是第一个指出来的人
Well, we wouldn't be the first to have to navigate it.
你跟他谈过了吗?
Did you talk to him?
他坚持称这是他的权利
He insists he's within his rights.
嘿 波罗巴中尉
Hey. Lieutenant Bolobar?
是波罗巴少尉 长官
Ensign Bolobar, sir.
少尉 对 没有肩章的话我会记不起来
Ensign, right.I couldn't remember without the, uh... shoulders.
戴肩章其实是个不错的选择
Which is a good segue, actually.
我希望你能穿上制♥服♥
I'm gonna have to ask you to put on a uniform.
在贝尔卡林人的信仰里
In the Belkarian faith,
在每月的第一天穿衣服
to wear clothing on the first day of the month,
是对圣灵之主造人的一种亵渎
is considered an affront to the work of the Spirit Lord.
我已经跟比金斯中尉解释过了
I have explained this to Lieutenant Biggins.
对 我听他说了
Yeah, I heard.
少尉 你得知道
Ensign, you must know a uniform
在舰队里服役 穿制♥服♥是基本要求
is a basic requirement for service in the fleet.
那工程部的昂克中尉又怎么说?
What about Lieutenant Unk in engineering?
他也不♥穿♥制♥服♥
He does not wear a uniform.
昂克的体型有半架飞机那么大
Unk is half the size of a shuttlecraft.
他得穿帐篷才行
He'd have to wear a tent.
联盟应该尊重所有文化传统
The Union is supposed to respect all cultural traditions.
没错 但这是双向的
True, but that works both ways.
我不是要对你们的宗教不敬
Look, I don't want to disrespect your religion,
但在你的信仰和联盟的规定之间
but maybe there's a sensible compromise
也许可以有一个折中的办法
between your faith and Union protocol,
让每个相关的人都满意
that would satisfy everyone involved.
你有什么建议?
What do you suggest?
穿上裤子 我们就翻篇
Put some pants on, and we'll call it a day.
好的 中校
Very well, Commander.
嘿 中校 长官 早上好
Hey, Commander, sir. Top of the morning.
嘿 亚菲特
Hi, Yaphit.
中校 很高兴你来了
Commander, I'm glad you're here.
我们需要你批准我们再额外调配15%的动力
We're gonna need clearance for an extra 15% power allocation
以便在今天下午
to purge the neutron filters
净化戴森粒子矩阵里的中子过滤器
in the dysonium matrix this afternoon.
没问题
No problem.
对了 托帕会跟着我几天希望你不介意
By the way, hope you don't mind,Topa's shadowing me for a couple days.
她在为联点军校的入学考试做准备
Little pre-prep for the Union Point entrance exam.
真的吗? - 哇 托帕 这太酷了
Ah, for real? Wow, Topa, that's really cool
你想学什么专业?
What do you hope to major in?
我想和格雷森中校一样当大副
I believe I would like to do what Commander Grayson does.
我还没告诉他 这份工作要在白天喝多少酒才能扛过去
I haven't told him how much day drinking that requires.
这笑话真好笑 中校
Good one, Commander.
嘿 我想跟你说 我们随时欢迎你们来这里
Hey, I just want you to know we always enjoy your visits down here.
谢谢 亚菲特
Thanks, Yaphit.
提示一下 我这叫“搞好群众关系”
Just for your own education, that's called ass kissing.
“搞好群众关系” 考试会考这个吗?
"Ass kissing." Will it be on the entrance exam?
不 不会考
No, it won't be.
我知道很多工作内容看起来很无聊
I know a lot of this seems pretty dull,
但在联盟效力既要面对刺♥激♥的冒险
but Union service is as much about mundane busy work
也要面对平凡的忙碌工作
as it is about adventure.
不 不无聊 我想了解所有方面
No, it is not dull.I want to know everything.
你现在这么说 以后就不一定了
Yeah, you say that now...
中校 我可以问你一个问题吗?
If I can ask, Commander,
你为什么选择加入舰队?
why did you choose to join the Fleet?
我一直是个乐于承担责任的人
I was always someone who was comfortable with responsibility.
以前学校有外出活动时
I was usually the one who volunteered
我总是那个照顾小孩子的人
to watch the younger kids on a field trip,
或者是在橄榄球队当队长
or captain the soccer team.
当我帮助别人在工作中取得成功时
And I liked the satisfaction
我很喜欢这种满足感
of helping other people succeed at their jobs.
我知道在舰队中当一名指挥官
I knew a command position in the Fleet
可能意味着 我要缓慢和漫长地翻越一个系统
would mean a long, slow climb through a system,
但我知道这会是值得的
but I also knew it would be worth it.
你呢? 你为什么想要加入舰队?
What about you? Why do you want to join?
从我还是一个小孩子时起
Ever since I was a young child,
我一直觉得自己是不完整的
I have always felt...incomplete.
我感觉现在的我只是一个书签
As if the person I am today is a bookmark.
或一个占位符 等我找到了自我才能完整
A placeholder, until I discover who I am.
我在家里找不到这个答案
I have not found the answer at home,
所以也许答案在星辰大海中
so perhaps it is out among the stars.
你有这种感觉已经很久了吗?
You've... felt this way for some time?
有一次我听芬恩医生说
I once heard Dr. Finn say that,
如果你在半夜里醒来
"If you wake up in the middle of the night
然后你发现没有什么事情能让你睡不着
"and there is nothing to keep you from falling asleep again,
这表示你很快乐
it means you are happy."
我觉得也许
I think that maybe...
我并不快乐
I am not happy.
你睡得不好
You don't sleep well?
我一直觉得自己出了什么问题
I always feel as if...there is something wrong with me.
但我说不清是什么问题
But I cannot tell what.
梅洛伊上尉说 许多我这个年龄的孩子都有这种感觉
Lieutenant Malloy says many people my age feel this way.
也许这是正常现象
Perhaps it is normal.
菲丽娜中尉在接受神经再生治疗后好多了
Lieutenant Felina's doing much better after the neural regeneration therapy,
所以我觉得 让她重新履行有限的职责是安全的
so I'd say it's safe to put her back on limited duty.
好 我会让凯莉把她加回执勤表中
All right, I'll have Kelly put her back on the roster.
艾萨克怎么样?
How's Isaac doing?
据我观察 他的状态非常好
As far as I can see, remarkably well.
自从上次他尝试自杀后
Ever since the suicide attempt,
船员们对他的态度软化了一些
the crew's softened a little toward him.
这就是慈悲的力量
Power of compassion.
连查莉也软化了吗?
Even Charly?
请进
Come in.
嗨 中校 - 嘿
Hi, Commander. - Hey.
你们忙吗? - 不忙 我们正准备结束
You guys busy? No, we were just wrapping up.
怎么了? - 挖掘有什么新进展?
What's going on? What's the latest with the dig?
联盟中心 正在派一支科学团队来接手挖掘工作
Union Central is sending a science team to take over the excavation.
挖掘一有起色就来接手
Aw, just when it was getting good.
对 他们会在一周内到达 所以在此之前尽情享受吧
Yeah. Well, they'll be here in a week,so enjoy it while it lasts.
你们俩这段时间有跟托帕聊过天吗?
Have either of you...spent any time talking to Topa recently?
我没有 - 没有 怎么了?
I haven't, no.No. What's up?
我担心他
I'm worried about him.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
我觉得 可能在不久后的某一刻
I think that, at some point, possibly soon...
现在的他和过去的他
the person he is and the person he was...
将会发生冲突
are going to collide with each other.
他跟你说什么了吗?
Has he said something to you?
在普遍意义上来说 是的
In a general sense, yes.
他的内心很挣扎 他很困惑
He's struggling, emotionally. He's confused.
他知道...
He knows...
他知道自己和别人不一样
He knows there's something different about him.
天啊
Oh, boy.
你可以让他到我的办公室一趟
Why don't you have him drop by my office?
我和他可以聊聊
He and I can have a talk,
这样我可以做一个粗略的评估
and it will allow me to do a casual evaluation.
这有点太早了
It might be a little early for that.
他跟我吐露了这种感受
He confided in me and
如果现在让他去找你 他会觉得我背叛了他的信任
it's possible he could see that as a breach of trust at this point.
我觉得...
I just...
我需要指导
I need guidance.
当他和我说这些事时 我觉得自己很糟糕
When he tells me this stuff, I feel like a horrible person.
我觉得我沉默就是在欺骗他
I feel like I'm lying to him with my silence.
很多次我都想说出来
I mean, there are times--There are times I want to scream it out loud,
“你出生时是个女孩
"You were, you were born female.
你在不知情的情况下被改了性别”
You were altered without your knowledge."
然后...
And then just...
让他自己决定该如何处理
let him decide for himself how he wants to handle it.
我觉得是时候跟博塔斯谈谈了
I think it may be time to talk to Bortus.
请进
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表