剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
Wasn't I good? - You were fantastic.
我没做到让人开怀大笑又泪眼朦胧吗?
Didn't I get a lotta laughs and then a few misty eyes?
你做到了 - 我真是气死了
You did. - I'm so pissed.
如果让你选的话
If you had to choose,
你更气这件事
would you say you're more or less upset about this
还是更气凯隆人入侵地球?
than about the Kaylon invasion of Earth?
我更气这件事
I'm madder about this.
嘿
Hey,
这是我的三明治
that's my sandwich!
怎么回事?
What the hell...?
这是我们三个月前研制出阿诺夫设备时
The sandwich I sent forward in time three months ago
送到未来的三明治
when we had the Aronov device!
看啊
Look at that!
我就知道我看到它会很高兴的
I knew I was gonna be happy to see it!
我现在心情已经好多了
Y'know, I feel better already.
我想说 我们工作的地方真是个古怪的地方
This is a goddamn weird-ass place we work in, lemme tell you.
好 如果有需要的话 我们可以占用模拟室到凌晨四点
Okay, so we have the simulator till 0400, if we need it.
你想得太美好了
That's pretty optimistic.
我知道克莱儿绝不可能熬夜超过凌晨一点 但希望总是要有的
Yes, I know. We'll never keep Claire out past 0100, but hope springs eternal.
这次是她的单身派对 说不准她愿意熬夜呢?
Well, it is her bachelorette, so who the hell knows?
现在想想关键问题 关于娱乐
Now. Big question, entertainment.
这不是普通的仪式 我觉得派对要体现这一点
It's not a run-of-the-mill ceremony, so I feel like that should be reflected.
莉塞拉 你怎么看?
Lysella, what do you think?
我觉得不论你们有什么想法都行得通
I think... whatever you guys think works.
我们想听取多方意见
Well, we're open to all suggestions.
不论你们选什么 计算机都会帮你们做出来 对吗?
And... whatever you choose... the computer just makes it for you, right?
基本上是的
Basically, yeah.
一杯水
Glass of water.
在我们的星球 这可以颠覆整个世界
You know...just this could change the world back on my planet.
甚至只要有这样的一种合成器就能颠覆
Even just one of these synthesizer things.
你们为什么不能帮他们呢?
Why couldn't you help them?
你们为什么不能共享你们的技术?
Why couldn't you... share your technology?
有很多国家几乎连干净的水都没有
I mean, there are whole countries that barely have clean water,
这可以拯救数百万条生命
this could save millions of lives.
这种事没那么简单
It's not that simple.
怎么不简单?
Why not?
你们可以飞过去 把设备给他们
You could just fly there and give it to them--
为什么不这么做?
why wouldn't you?
一方面 这是违法的
Well, for one thing, it's against the law.
法律禁止我们将先进技术
We're not allowed to drop advanced technology into
像天降礼物一样投放到发展中的社会
a developing society, like bestowing a gift from heaven.
我们的司法体系把这种做法视作扮演上帝
In fact, that's how our justice system regards it: like playing god.
相信我 这样绝不会有好结果
Trust me, that never goes well.
但你们有这么好的东西 怎么能藏着掖着呢?
But how can you have something like this and just keep it for yourselves?
在它被开♥发♥出来时 我们每个世界都做好了
Each of our worlds was ready to use it responsibly
负责任地使用它的准备
by the time it was developed.
它可以向所有人供应
It was available to everyone.
只有这样它才能真正地改变世界
Which is the only way it could really change the world.
如果有人登上20或21世纪的地球
Look, if someone had landed on Earth during our 20th or 21st centuries
并把这样的技术交给人类 你知道会有什么后果吗?
and given us something like this, you know what would've happened?
它不会平等供应给所有人
It wouldn't have been made available to everyone.
那些权贵会找办法利用它 以获取经济利益
The rich and powerful would've found a way to exploit it for financial gain.
有人会从它的使用中受益
Someone would have had to benefit materially from its use.
人人都能平等共享的概念 对那时的地球人来说是无法想象的
The idea of everyone benefitting equally would've been...inconceivable to them.
你并不知道我的世界会不会这样
Well, you don't know that my world would do that!
我们或许会有不同的结果 你们凭什么下那样的结论?
It could be different! Who are you to make that judgment call?
你说得没错
Exactly.
我们凭什么做决定?
Who are we to decide?
如果我们做了错误的决定 我们会导致你们的星球糟糕一千倍
If we're wrong, we could mess your planet up a thousand times worse.
技术和社会伦理必须齐头并进
Technology and societal ethics have to progress hand in hand,
二者相互支持
each one supporting the other incrementally.
否则这将会带来灾难
Anything else is begging for disaster.
我们继续讨论有意思的事吧?
Hey. How 'bout we get back to the fun stuff?
在派对上我们得有特别的东西 让克莱儿感到惊喜
We have to surprise Claire with something special at the party.
对 让我们集思广益
Right. Let's brainstorm.
其实我有点累了 我觉得我还是回去躺一下吧
You know what, I'm actually kind of tired. I think I might just go lay down.
真的吗? - 对 我... 对
You sure? - Yeah, I'm... Yeah.
不过还是谢谢你们
Thanks, though.
好无聊 兄弟
This is dead, man.
整个派对差得一塌糊涂
This whole thing is a complete bust.
对 我以为这种派对会是狂野的派对
Yeah, I thought these things were supposed to be ragers.
至少他调查过怎么办单身派对了
Well, he did his homework, at least.
这里有非常地道的古拉斯维加斯氛围
I mean, this is a pretty authentic ancient Las Vegas vibe.
据我所知 许多人类的单身派对
I have been informed that many human events of this variety
是按这种风格来举办的
were celebrated in such a fashion.
对 但这样办很没劲 艾萨克 这气氛死气沉沉的
Yeah, but it's lifeless, Isaac. I mean, the vibe stinks!
有句话我一直没跟你说 但我现在非说不可了
Look, I haven't said anything up till now, but I'm gonna:
现在换人还来得及
There's still time to make the switch.
我可以当你的伴郎
I can be your best man.
博塔斯少校已经开始做准备了
Commander Bortus has already begun his preparations.
什么准备? 这里连乐队都没有
What preparations?! There isn't even a band!
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎摇滚乐之王 猫王
please welcome the king of rock n' roll......Ellllviiiisss!
噢耶 为你欢呼 噢耶
Hooray! Hooray for you! Hooray!
够了 克莱登 我要开始了
Enough, Klyden! I must begin.
抱歉
My apologies.
有时候我会激动过头
Sometimes I get carried away in the moment.
我这里还有四杯量子炸♥弹♥
Okay, I've got four more Quantum Bombs.
来得正好
Oh! That's mine.
谢谢
Hey!
女士们 让我们敬新娘一杯
Cheers to the bride, ladies.
好 今晚我也许可以破例熬到两点钟
Okay, you actually might keep me past 0200 tonight.
等等 克莱儿 坐下 我要给你一个惊喜
Okay, wait, Claire, sit down. - We have a surprise for you.
天啊 什么惊喜? - 大家都坐下吧 有好戏哦
Oh, god, what? Everybody sit, this is gonna be good.
凯莉和我亲自写了一个程序 准备好咯
Kelly and I wrote this program ourselves, so get ready.
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
不
No
这太出格了
This is so wrong!
脱掉
Take it off!
太出格了
This is so wrong!
嘿 莉塞拉要来吗?
Hey, is Lysella gonna show?
我觉得她不会来了
I don't think so.
她还好吗?
She okay?
我觉得适应这里比她想象的要困难
I think it's a harder adjustment for her than she thought it was gonna be.
我真的希望让她留下来是个正确的做法
Y'know, I really hope we made the right move letting her stay.
不然你还能怎么办?
What else could you do?
我猜...
I guess. It's just--
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
我要把模拟室的时间延长到五点
I'll extend the simulator to 0500.
好主意
Good plan.
派对结束 你们可以走了
That is all. You may now go.
请进
Come in.
你好
Hey there.
昨晚我们很想你
We missed you last night.
抱歉我昨晚没去
Yeah. Sorry I didn't make it.
怎么了?
What's up?
凯莉 我...
Kelly, I...
我觉得我需要回去
I think I need to go home.
坐吧
Sit down.
我不能留下
I can't do this.
我觉得这样做不对
It doesn't feel right.
我觉得自己很自私
I feel...selfish.
为什么?
Why?
我是逃兵
I escaped.
我丢下了我认识的每一个人在那里受苦
And I left everyone I know back there to suffer.
我凭什么能享受这些?
I mean, why do I deserve this?
我做了什么 能得到这样的特殊对待?
What did I do to be made the exception?
这只是偶然的机会
It was just random chance.
不过 我可以告诉你
Although I can tell you
你得到了这个机会 拉马尔少校可能会很高兴
Commander Lamarr is probably pretty happy it was you.
有人称你这种感觉为幸存者内疚
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表