剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
但我确实反驳不了你
but I don't know that you're wrong.
我做了这个决定 我现在还不确定 这是不是正确的决定
I made this decision, and I'm still not sure it was the right one.
但是抛开道德问题不提
But regardless of the ethical question,
艾萨克仍留在星舰上 是出于一个很实际的原因
there's a more pragmatic reason that Isaac is still onboard.
之前我们勉强击退了凯隆人 同时保住了星舰 下次我们可能不会这么走运 艾萨克是唯一有可能帮助我们 制定强力防御战略的人 让我们都能重拾安全感
We barely fought off the Kaylon without losing our entire fleet. Next time, we might not be so lucky. Isaac is the only person who might be able to help us devise a potent enough defense that we can all feel secure again.
我们要为了这种安全感而谢他? 这值得吗?
- And we'll have him to thank for that security? Will it be worth it?
出去吧
- Dismissed.
我最好开始制定一个计划来提振士气
- I think I better start working up a plan to improve morale.
怎么提振? 毫无头绪 必要的话我会举办才艺表演 但这种事必须扼杀在摇篮里
- How? - No clue. I'll organize a talent show if I have to, but we gotta nip this in the bud.
♪ ♪
好了 开始吧 要做得认真彻底
- All right, let's get started. Don't leave nothin' but the bones.
导流板的同步歧管呢? 都要整修
- What about the deflector synch manifold? - Yup, all of it.
长官 它还是全新的
- Sir, it's brand-new.
它去年是全新的 这次升级会让它变得像割草机一样没劲
- It was brand-new a year ago. The upgrade makes it look like a lawnmower.
都听你的
- Whatever you say.
好了 伙计们 把它拆出来
All right, guys, let's rip it out.
长官 我们已经处理好 侧面扫描仪阵列的内部零件
只要你下令 亚菲特可以随时进去 停用电力联轴器
太好了 你们超前完成了任务
- Oh, that's great, you're ahead of schedule.
嘿 大家都在问 我们什么时候可以见到新的翼龙号♥飞机
- Hey, you know, everybody's asking when we get to see the new Pterodon?
戈登很快就会把它开来
- Gordon's gonna be bringing it in any minute.
梅洛伊报告奥维尔号♥ 请求停靠许可 批准 非常感谢
- Malloy to Orville, request permission to dock. Permission granted. - Much obliged.
哇 你们看啊
- Man, would you look at that?
等待太值得了
- Definitely worth the wait.
♪
哇 看这漂亮的飞机 我爱上它了 等着看它的表现再爱也不迟 它就像能读心一样 它甚至能在你执行下一步操作前 了解你的意图 我想也是
- Wow! Look at this gorgeous girl. I'm in love. - Wait'll you see how she handles. It's like she's psychic. Knows your next move even before you make it. - Yeah, I bet.
等艾萨克完成校准后 我们就能试飞了
- Soon as Isaac does his calibration, we'll be ready for shakedown.
你要让他的脏手碰这么美的机器?
- You're gonna let him get his dirty hands on this beauty?
这是标准程序
- It's just... standard procedure.
查莉 我听说了你和上校的谈话
Charly, I heard about your little talk with the Captain.
对 没事 我在向前看了
- Yeah, it's... it's all good. Movin' on.
我还没公开表达过 但如果这能让你好受点的话 我想说我同意你的看法
- You know, I haven't been too public about this, but if it makes you feel better... I'm with you.
什么意思?
- What do you mean?
我觉得不应该恢复艾萨克
- I don't think Isaac should've been reinstated.
不论他当时有没有被停机 他都不应该待在主控室里 每当我出勤的时候 我都得强迫自己刻意忽略他的存在
Whether he was reactivated or not, he doesn't belong on that bridge. Whenever I'm on duty, I feel like I have to force myself to actively ignore it.
我觉得你不应该忽略
- I don't think you should ignore it.
我没有别的办法
- There's not much else to do.
有的 你可以把他的存在当作眼中钉 然后不停表达愤怒
- Yeah, there is. You acknowledge that he's there and you... stay angry.
我不太习惯给自己找不痛快
- I guess I'm not that masochistic.
这样做的话 说不定哪天等我们醒来 他就不在了 同时我想说 习惯这种不痛快吧
- I mean, maybe one day we'll wake up and he'll be gone. In the meantime, I say embrace the masochism...
并且倾听亡人的心声
and... listen to the ghosts.
戴森粒子能量流速和现有性能标准相比 提升了0.28倍
Dysonium flow rates have been improved by a factor of .28 over preexisting performance standards.
天啊 那意味着很多能量
- Damn, that's a lotta kick.
是的 最大速度提升了56%
- Indeed. Maximum velocity has been increased by 56%.
看来可以戴安全帽和系安全带试飞了 艾萨克
Might be time for helmets and seat belts. Isaac?
你好 医生 你好 泰
Hello, Doctor. Hello, Ty.
嗨 艾萨克
- Hi, Isaac.
你们找我有什么事吗?
- May I assist you in some way?
我们只是想问候一下 看看你怎么样
- We were just checking in. Seeing how you are.
我怎么样?
- How... I am?
就是看到实验室里的红字之后
- After what happened in the lab?
凯亚利中尉还未查明红字的书写者是谁 我知道 我是说…
- Lieutenant Keyali has not yet determined the origin of the message. - I know, I just...
我们有些人为这件事感到很震惊 所以我想 也许你在以自己的方式…
Some of us were pretty rattled by it, and I just thought maybe... in your own way...
我是说 你还好吗?
I mean... How are you doing?
我的运行维持在正常参数水平
- I am functioning within normal parameters.
艾萨克 我不觉得你是害命的恶人
- Isaac? I don't think you're a murderer.
感谢你的赞美
- I thank you for your compliment.
♪ ♪
梅洛伊报告奥维尔号♥ 翼龙号♥已经准备好试飞
- Malloy to Orville. Pterodon is ready for shakedown.
好的 拉马尔 放鸟出笼
- Okay, Lamarr, launch the birds.
是 长官
- Aye, sir.
正在转交导航控制
Transferring navigational control.
收到
- Acknowledged.
开始了
Here we go.
♪
- Ha, ha!
消灭一个目标
- One target eliminated.
给点力 查莉 我喝醉了都能打中
- C'mon, Charly, I could do this drunk.
好吧 我刚才是想给你放水呢 开玩笑
- Yeah, well. I was trying to go easy on you. Screw that.
我听说你能可视化四维几何图形 证明给我们看看
I hear you can visualize four-dimensional geometries. Let's see you prove it.
好的 长官 增加难度
- Yessir, steppin' it up.
这还差不多
- Ho, ho! That's more like it.
消灭两个目标
- Two targets eliminated.
好 现在我要继续加难度了
- Hoo! - Okay, now you're gonna get it.
-耶 -消灭三个目标
- Yes! - Three targets eliminated.
好的 就是这样 试出真本事
- Okay, buddy, this is it. Make it count.
舞蹈课开课了
- Dance class is now in session.
好的
- Okay!
少尉 别刮花涂层
- Ensign. Don't scratch the paint.
做梦都不会刮到 长官
- Wouldn't dream of it, sir.
加油啊
- Come on.
干得漂亮
Whoo! Nice touch.
我在挑起激战
- Yeah, well, I try to mix it up.
拉马尔 你觉得怎么样?
- Lamarr, what do you think?
参数很优秀 表现简直神了
- Specs are pristine. Obviously handles like a charm.
欢迎它加入大家庭
I say welcome to the family.
默瑟呼叫梅洛伊 翼龙号♥正式成为机组的一员了
- Mercer to Malloy. I think the Pterodon is officially a member of the crew.
飞回来吧 是 长官
Bring her in. - Aye, sir.
凯亚利报告格雷森
Keyali to Grayson.
请讲 找到线索了
- Go ahead. We have something.
汇报一下
- Report.
彼得斯中尉成功在合成器接口 恢复了一行代码
- Lieutenant Peters was able to unscramble a line of code from the synthesizer interface.
虽然很困难 但我们还是成功重建了一段日志
It was tricky, but we've managed to use it to reconstruct a chunk of the logs,
我们查到了复♥制♥涂料的人
and we know who replicated the paint.
是谁? 马可斯·芬恩
- Who? - Marcus Finn.
♪ ♪
说啊 说他没有害死人 看着我的眼睛 说他不是害命之徒
- Go ahead, tell me it's not true. Look me in my eye and tell me he's not a murderer.
这不是重点 马可斯 妈妈 你听听自己说的话 他骗了我们 他想害死我们 就这么简单 我们让他加入我们的大家庭 他的报答就是要害死我们
- That's not the point, Marcus! - Mom, are you listening to yourself? He lied, and wanted us dead! It's that simple! We let him into our family, and he pays us back by trying to kill us?
我问你 既然你这么愿意原谅他 你们为什么没有重新在一起?
And let me ask you this: Since you're so ready to forgive him, how come you guys aren't back together?
我不是盲目地原谅他 好吗? 我也和你一样为此难过
- I haven't just blindly forgiven him. Okay? I'm struggling with this just like you are.
如果他要继续待在奥维尔号♥ 那我不想待在这里
- If he's gonna stay onboard the Orville, I don't wanna be here.
你要去哪里?
- And where will you go?
我回地球或去别的地方 我不知道 但我就是不想跟他待在一起
- I'll go back to Earth, or wherever, I don't know. But I don't wanna be here with him.
马可斯 你的家在这里
- Marcus, your family is here...
对 但我会做噩梦
- Yeah, well, I have nightmares.
这你知道吗?
Did you know that?
我再也睡不好了 我的朋友们也一样
I don't sleep anymore. And I have friends who don't either.
我要和你谈谈这件事 单独谈 另外我们还要谈你用了我的访问代码 来掩盖故意破坏这件事
- Well, I want you and I to talk about that. Alone. But we also need to talk about the fact that you used my access code to cover up an act of vandalism.
故意破坏 多大的罪啊 他害死了几千人不说 反而要揪着我不放? 这也太可笑了
- Oh, vandalism! What a crime! He kills thousands of people, and I'm the one in trouble? This is bullshit.
只要别再做这种事 这次我们可以不计较
- I think we can let it slide this time. Long as it doesn't happen again.
马可斯?
- Marcus?
行
- Fine.
克莱儿呼叫艾萨克
Claire to Isaac.
有什么事 医生? 我需要跟你谈一下 你可以到我的办公室吗? 可以 我很快就到
Yes, Doctor? I, uh, need to talk to you for a minute. Can you come to my office? Affirmative. I will be there shortly.
泰 我还要学习 你能不能停一下?
- Ty. I'm trying to study. Can you give that thing a rest?
我就要升到40级了
- I'm almost on level 40!
很好 但你能去其他房♥间玩吗?
- That's great, can you do it in the other room?
♪ alert chimes ♪
请进
Come in.
马可斯 我们能和你谈一下吗?
- Marcus. Can we talk with you?
我差点忘了 我得去和凯尔学习… 等等 马可斯 就给我们一分钟 好吗?
- I just remembered, I'm supposed to study at Kyle's. - Wait, Marcus. Just give us a minute. Okay?
泰 亲爱的 你可以出去一下吗?
Ty, sweetie, could you leave us alone for a little bit?
-为什么? -泰 我说真的
- Why? - Ty, please.
好吧
- Okay.
艾萨克…
- Isaac...
我很抱歉让你感到难过
I am sorry to have caused you distress.
-什么? -我很抱歉让你感到难过
- What? - I am sorry to have caused you distr...
不 我听到了
- No, I heard you.
你以为就这么简单? 仅仅是“让我难过”?
Is that what you think you did? Caused me distress?
你的妈妈建议我道歉 我很抱歉
- Your mother suggested that I apologize. I am sorry.
我已经道歉了 我们可以恢复正常的社交互动了吗?
Now that I have apologized, may we resume standard social interaction?
整个星舰的人都希望你滚 你知道吗?
- This entire ship wants you gone, you know that?
-马可斯 这不是事实… -妈妈 别狡辩了 你很清楚 这就是事实
- Marcus, that is not true. - Mom, just stop it. It's true and you know it.
我不希望你留在这里 其他人也都一样
I don't want you here, and neither does anyone else.
我希望你去死
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表