剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
你惹了他就是惹了我们 - 钱在哪里? - 大伙儿 我完全不知道你们在说什么
You're pissing him off, and you're pissing us off, - now where is it? - Guys, I-I seriously have no idea what you're talking about.
我甚至不知道我这是在哪里
I don't even know where I am.
看 是他的通信扫描仪
Look! His comscanner.
男厕
快说 钱在哪儿 浑球
Come on, where is it, you little bitch?
我对天发誓 我没...
I swear to God, I have no idea.
好 我会把钱给他的 不过现在我没有钱 好吗? 我需要多一些时间
Okay, okay! I'll get him... I'll get him his money, okay? I-I-I just don't have it right now. All right? I-I need a little more time!
到3点15分一定要给够 否则兰道尔让你好看 - 听明白了吗? - 明白了 我听明白了
You got till 3:15 to pay up, or Randall's gonna put you in a world of shit, you got me? Yeah. Yeah, yes. I gotcha.
是吗?
- Yeah? - Uggh!
中尉 你还好吗?
Lieutenant. Are you all right?
还好 我还好
Yeah, I think so.
- 发生了什么事? - 那些人袭击我
- What happened? - Those guys jumped me.
他们是谁?
Who were they?
我不知道 他们不告诉我
I have no idea, they wouldn't tell me.
天啊 发生什么事了?
My God, what happened?
我没事 长官 我只是和别人发生了口角
I'm okay, Commander. I just had a little run-in.
- 和谁? - 校霸
- With who? - Bullies.
他们要干什么? 要钱 他们说到3点15分之前 我要把钱交给一个叫兰道尔的人
- What did they want? - Money. They said I have till 3:15 to pay some guy named Randall.
舰长 他受的伤是真实的 也就是说 即使这一切是幻象 我们也会受伤
Captain. His wounds are real. Which means that even if this is a hallucination... we can be hurt.
我们要解开疑惑
We need answers.
现在怎么办?
Now what?
找一个看上去友好的人
Find someone who looks friendly.
- 我们可以和你们一起坐吗? - 不可以 为什么? 因为我们的桌子坐满人了
May we sit with you? No. Because our table's full. Why not?
还有几个空位置
There are several available seats.
不是给你们坐的
Not for you.
那我就强占
I am prepared to take them by force.
博塔斯 我们找别的地方 好吗?
Bortus. Let's look someplace else, huh?
你的额头真大
You have a five-head.
- 不是的 - 不 才不大
- It's not true. - No, you don't.
嘿 我们可以坐这里吗?
Hey. Can we sit here?
当然
Sure.
天啊 你怎么了?
Jeez, what happened to you?
我还想问你呢
Maybe you can tell me.
你们认识一个叫兰道尔的家伙吗?
Do any of you know a guy named Randall?
当然认识
Yeah, of course.
等等 老兄 说的就是你? 我不知道 有人跟我说 我欠了他的钱
Oh, wait, dude, that's you? Well, I don't know. I-I w-- I was just told I owe him money.
对 每个人都在说这件事 老兄 你得把钱给他
Yeah, everybody's been talking about it. Dude, you gotta pay him.
为什么要给钱?他是谁? 为了让他不揍你
You pay him not to beat you up. Pay him for what? Who is he?
我们都经历过 在第一学年 我一直都得给他钱
We've all been through it. I had to do it all freshman year.
后来我在抖音发展了很多粉丝 他就不再找我麻烦了
Then I got like massive on TikTok and he stopped messin' with me
否则我的粉丝会攻击他的照片墙
'cause my followers would flame his Gram.
- 什么? - 他们说 如果他拿不到钱 放学后他就会来找你
What? They're saying that he's gonna come looking for you after school unless he gets the money.
我们怎么找到这个家伙?
Where do we find this guy?
他经常待在看台那里
He hangs out behind the bleachers.
如果不给钱会怎么样?
And, what happens if I don't pay him?
你最好给钱
You should pay him.
所有系统已准备好出发
All systems ready for departure.
我们走
Let's go.
对 放学后我要练习
快 这可能是我们出去的机会
Come on, this could be our way out.
飞船不见踪影
There's no sign of the shuttle.
格雷森呼叫奥维尔号♥
Grayson to Orville.
你们有什么想法吗? 也许这个兰道尔可以给我们提供一些信息
Ideas, anyone? Perhaps this "Randall" could give us some information.
等等 要找那个害我被揍的兰道尔? - 那个想弄死我的兰道尔? - 这是我们唯一的线索 也许我们可以跟他谈谈
Wait-wait, the Randall who just had me beat up? The guy who wants to kill me? It's the only lead we have. Maybe we can talk to him.
好吧 我们先找看台
All right, let's find the bleachers.
“真好啊”
Great.
我们想找兰道尔
We're looking for Randall.
他来了
You found him.
噢 要命
Oh, shit!
大西洋航♥空♥
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on here?
开
各位请到位置上坐好 我们很快就要着陆了
I'm gonna have to ask you folks We'll be landing soon. to please take your seats.
该怎么办?
What do we do?
先坐下来吧
I guess we sit.
女士们 先生们 机长关闭了“系安全带”标志 为了继续保障安全 我们请... 和之前一样
Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned off the fasten seat belt sign and you are now free to move about the cabin. For your continued safety, we require... It's the same as before.
加压氧气环境
Pressurized oxygen atmosphere.
根据扫描显示 这是一架古老的飞机
As far as the scans can tell, this is an ancient aircraft.
舰长
Captain.
当那个怪兽把我抓到空中时 我感到了异常 什么意思? 就感觉我的整个大脑被冻结了 我人在那里 但灵魂出窍了
Something happened when that creature had me in the air. What do you mean? It was like my whole brain froze. You know, I-I was there, but... but I wasn't.
- 是因为惊愕吗? - 不
- Were you in shock? - No, no, no.
我是说当时我确实很惊恐 但我之前也经历过惊愕 可是这次有点不一样 也许制♥造♥这些幻象的东西
I-I mean, yeah, I was, but I've been in shock before. This-- this was something different. Perhaps whatever is causing these hallucinations
也在以其他方式影响我们的大脑 我们不确定这些是不是幻象 你自己也说了 戈登的伤是真实的
is affecting our minds in other ways. We don't know if these are hallucinations. I mean, you said yourself, Gordon's injuries are real.
在解开这个疑惑之前 我们只能假定一切都是幻象
And, I think until we get to the bottom of this, we have to assume that everything is.
ECV-197-2探索飞船
芬恩呼叫奥维尔号♥
Finn to Orville.
我是拉马尔
Lamarr here.
我们到达了星球表面 这就是我们所认识的纳兰1号♥ 到处一片荒芜
We've reached the surface. It's exactly what it's supposed to be. Completely desolate.
扫描没有检测出任何其他生命体
Scans do not detect any other life forms.
似乎这里只有我们
We appear to be alone.
有发现舰长的飞船吗?
Any sign of the Captain's shuttle?
在这里 它还在原来的着陆坐标上
It's here, at its original landing coordinates.
请稍等
Stand by.
芬恩呼叫奥维尔号♥
Finn to Orville.
他们不见了
They're gone.
不好意思 女士 嗨 我是飞行员 我想跟你说一下
Um, excuse me, ma'am? Hi. Uh, I'm a pilot, and I just wanted to let you know
如果驾驶舱里的人需要帮助 我可以随时帮忙
that if the folks in the cockpit need any help, I'm here.
他们很可靠 但我会转告他们的
You're in good hands, but I'll let them know.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
这些老式飞机通常只能任由气流摆布 但我觉得这架飞机好像在故意偏航 想要撞上硬物
Well, these old planes were generally at the mercy of the atmosphere, but... feels like they're goin' outta their way to hit the rough stuff.
每次我们达到一个平稳的高度时 他们总会爬升或下降
Every time we hit a smooth patch of altitude, they climb or they dip.
如果飞机被雷击会怎么样?
What happens if we get hit?
飞机被雷击的频率比你预想的还要频繁 即使是这样的老式飞机 也经过了防雷击设计 所以我担心的不是这个
Well, planes used to get hit by lightning more often than you think. Even old ones like this were designed to withstand it. That's not what's worrying me.
Oh!
乘务员 请入座
Flight attendants, please take your seats.
戈登 怎么回事?
Gordon, what's going on?
我去驾驶舱
I'm going up there.
不好意思 嘿 你们不能进去 先生 你要做什么?
Excuse me. Hey, you can't go in there! Sir, what are you doing?
塔拉 把门打开 女士 你不能进去
Talla, get this door open. Ma'am! Ma'am, you can't go in there!
我的老天爷
Oh, my God.
你们快到座位上坐好 先生 听到了吗? 你疯了吗?根本没人开飞机 你们所有人快回到座位上系好安全带
I need you to take your seats! Sir? Excuse me! Are you out of your mind? There's no one flying the plane! I'm sorry, but I need all of you to go back to your seats and fasten your seat belts right now.
马上回到你们的座位上
Sir? You need to return to your seat immediately!
先生 我让你...
Sir, I need you to g--
抱歉 她太聒噪了
Sorry. It was distracting.
- 你会开这种飞机吗? - 马上就知道会不会了
You know how to fly one of these things? We're about to find out.
好的 高度计 空速 垂直速度指示器 飞机指引仪
Okay, altimeter, air speed, VSI, flight director.
燃油指示灯亮了 油量
Fuel gauge light's on. Oh, man.
天啊 燃油太少
Fuel's low.
- 有多少? - 非常少
- How low? - Low.
看看能不能找到一个开阔的地方
See if you can spot a patch of open space.
下面全是山
It's all mountains out there.
最好别是山 否则我们就死定了
Better hope not, 'cause if it is, we're dead.
噢 不
Oh, no.
不
No, no, no, no, no!
- 怎么了? - 引擎不动了
- What? - Engines are out.
那里
There!
开启襟翼 我得让它滑翔降落
Flaps! I'm gonna have to glide her in!
加油啊 宝贝
Come on, baby, come on! Come on!
抓稳
Grab onto something!
稳住 要有剧烈冲撞
Hang on, this is gonna be rough!
快 我们走
Come on, let's go!
怎么回事?
What the hell?
出口
这是哪里?
Where are we?
舰长 你的头
Captain. Your head.
我没事的 你确定吗?
I'll be all right. Are you sure?
反正我现在也拿它没办法
Well, there's not much I can do about it.
这里有一个开阔的房♥间 那边
There is an open chamber, that way.
还记得你说过 那个怪兽攻击你时的感觉吗? - 记得 - 我也感觉到了
You know that feeling you said you had, when the creature attacked you? - Yeah. - I felt it too.
就在飞机坠地之前 就好像...我身在别处 对 没错 感觉神智已经不是自己的
It was right before we crashed. It was almost like... like I was somewhere else. Yes. Exactly. Like, like your mind wasn't your own.
真希望克莱儿也在这里 我们可以让她做脑部扫描
I wish Claire were here. We could both use a brain scan.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
这是一个莫克兰陈尸所
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表