剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
But I promise... it will get easier.
什么时候?
- When?
很快 那时候会来的
- Soon. You'll see.
泰?
Ty!
模拟艾萨克8443
Simulation Isaac-8443.
噢 天啊
嘭 好了 大伙儿干得漂亮
- Boom. That's it. Nice job, everyone.
只用了三分之二的时间 我们都应该获得大奖励
- And in two-thirds of the time. We should all get big bonuses.
注意查看邮件
- Check's in the mail.
拉马尔呼叫主控室 我是默瑟 请讲
- Lamarr to bridge. Mercer here. Go ahead.
我们搞定外面的整修了
- We're all done out there.
除非你还要给窗户上色 否则整修就全部完工了 我们可以按你的命令出去弄窗户
Unless you want the windows tinted, that's it for the refit. We can ship out on your order.
我觉得不给窗户上色也没事
- I think we can do without the windows.
-跟你的团队说做得好 -我会的
- Tell your team great work. Will do.
凯亚利中尉 传输系统报告给船坞 并请求离场许可
- Lieutenant Keyali, transmit systems report to dockyard and request clearance for departure.
是 长官
- Aye, sir.
伯克少尉 设置航向方向角74 标定136
- Ensign Burke. Set course bearing 74 mark 136.
航向已设定 长官
- Course laid in, sir.
收到船坞的确认 所有接入端已封闭 系泊夹已准备好松开
- Receiving confirmation from dockyard: all access ports are sealed. Mooring clamps are primed for release.
我们获得了许可
We are cleared.
戈登 开始出发
- Gordon, take us out.
是 长官
- Aye, sir.
♪ ♪
启用量子驱动
- Engage quantum drive.
你还好吗?
- You okay?
还好 我的屁屁可能出了点血 但除此之外一切都好
- Yeah, I think my hips are bleeding a little bit, but... ...other than that, I'm all good.
你是不是研究过 达克埃尔星人的生物学之类的
- Did you study Dakeeli biology or something?
没有 但你看上去很轻车熟路
- Nope. - Well, you certainly seem to know your way around.
凭经验猜的
- Educated guess.
- Hmm.
那大家对你的评价是真的
So, it is true what they say about you.
-他们怎么评价我? -你喜欢女人
- What do they say about me? - That you like the ladies.
-我喜欢你这个女人 -回答得好
- I like this lady. - Good answer.
你知道吗?达克埃尔星人在性事后 喜欢吃利马尔棒棒糖 -抽屉里有一根 -你真是太会俘获人心了
And you know Dakeelians like a limahll stick after sex. - Got one in the drawer. You are really racking up the points.
你的抽屉里有一把叉子? 这是你从餐厅顺来的?
Oh. Got a fork in here. Are you hoarding from the mess hall?
不 那是艾萨克送给我的生日礼物
- Nah, that, uh... was a birthday gift, from Isaac.
他给你送叉子当生日礼物?
- He got you a fork for your birthday?
对 戈登当时在给他解释什么是生日 这个日子重在送礼什么的
- Yeah, Gordon was trying to explain birthdays to him. The whole idea of presents and whatnot.
他忘了告诉艾萨克 送的礼物得专为寿星用心挑选 而不是随便送 艾萨克那时不知道 所以给我送了一把叉子
He just forgot to tell him the present should be specifically picked out for the person. Can't just be anything. Isaac didn't know, so he, uh... he gave me a fork.
我们当时都觉得很好笑 所以我留着了
We all thought it was hilarious, and... I kept it.
他们会怎么处理艾萨克?
- What are they gonna do with him?
应该会把他送去艾普西隆2号♥星 我猜那里的科学团队 想要做一些凯隆人的研究
- We're supposed to deliver him to Epsilon 2. I guess the science team there wants to do some... Kaylon research.
你觉得他那样做错了吗?
- Do you... think he was wrong to do what he did?
结束自己的生命
To take his own life?
当然错了
- Of course, I do.
我注意到有很多船员对此感到很沮丧 其中甚至包括之前恨他的人
- I've just noticed that a lot of the crew seem somber about it. Even some of the people who hated him.
这毕竟是自杀
- Well, it's suicide.
不论是谁都难以接受这种事
It's a tough thing to process no matter who it is.
但在我的星球就不一样
- On my homeworld, it's different.
怎么不一样?
- Different how?
我们都公认 出生和存在不是我们自主选择的
- Well, it's accepted that no one makes the choice to exist.
有的人觉得 他们是在虚空世界里被强行揪出来 违背自己的意愿出生在这个世界上的
And some feel that they were grabbed out of the void and thrust into existence against their will.
生命并不是对每个人都有吸引力
Life isn't appealing to everyone.
大家的态度都不一样
Tastes vary.
所以当有人决定结束自己的生命时 我们会把这视作个人选择
So, when someone decides to end theirs, we see it as a personal decision.
要是在自杀后改变想法了呢?
- What happens if you change your mind after the fact?
没法改了 我就是这个意思
- That's never happened. - That's my point.
别生气嘛 我就是想告诉你 达克埃尔星是怎么看待自杀的 不 我没生气 我只是… 这太荒唐了
- Okay, well, don't get mad, I'm just trying to tell you how it is on Dakeel. - No, I'm not mad, it's just... It seems insane.
像要不要刮胡子这种事 才能算作个人选择
A personal decision is whether to shave your beard or not.
即使你刮了 胡子也会长回来
And even if you do, it'll grow back.
要不我给你刮胡子吧? 我可以帮你从头刮到脚
- Why don't you let me shave your beard, and then I can work my way down from there? Hmm?
好啦 我就是开个玩笑
Okay, it was a joke.
我只是… 你跟我说的情况太荒唐了 至少从地球人的角度看很荒唐
- It's just... It's just, what you're telling me is messed up. At least where I'm from.
在我的星球 我们会对记忆里的人 致以最高的敬意
- On my planet, the memory of others commands the highest respect.
即使是死亡也改变不了这一点 所以如果哪天我先死了
Not even death can touch it. So someday, if I die first,
你这可爱的小脑袋一定要记得我呀 我会永远伴随你
you just make sure to keep me nestled in that pretty little head of yours, and I will always be with you.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
抱歉 我不是故意让你感到不安的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to rattle you.
你想待多久都可以
- Stay as long as you want.
约翰?
- John!
少校 一切还好吗? 我还不确定
- Commander? Everything okay? - I don't know yet!
♪
有谁带武器了吗?
Anybody got a weapon?
武器 昂克 嘿 昂克
A weapon! Unk! Hey, Unk!
昂克?
Unk!
什么事 少校?
帮我跺一脚
Step on that for me.
长官?
跺脚 狠狠地跺
Step on it hard. Smash it.
它太小了 肉眼无法看见 但它确实存在
It's too small to be seen with the naked eye, but it's there.
你是怎么发现的?
- How did you find it?
在早期计算机时代 程序员有时候会把代码深埋在系统里
- Well, way back in the days of the early computers, the programmers would sometimes bury a code deep inside the system,
这只有他们自己知道
something that only they knew about,
以防他们以后想恢复
in case they wanted to get back in later on.
所以我认为 凯隆人可能也会这样做
I thought maybe the Kaylon might've done something similar.
这相当于是“认知备份”
Essentially a "backup consciousness."
所以他的认知可能还在系统的某个地方?
- So he could still be in there somewhere.
有可能 想想人类的大脑
- It's possible. Think about the human brain.
经过数十亿年的演变后 人脑复杂过头了 就像是一个鲁布·戈德堡装置
It's packed with redundancies that have evolved over billions of years. It's like a Rube Goldberg contraption.
而凯隆人的大脑是智慧生物设计的 所以它一定更高效 也许还刻意增加了复杂度
- And the Kaylon brain was designed by intelligent beings. It would have to be more efficient. Maybe with deliberate redundancies.
艾萨克在自杀的时候 难道不会考虑到这一点吗?
- Wouldn't Isaac have accounted for that when he killed himself?
也许考虑了 也许没考虑
- Maybe, maybe not.
他可能以为我们再也没法激活它了
Could be he thought we'd never be able to activate it.
也可能是他不知道这一点的存在
Or... he didn't know about it himself.
如果是艾萨克的话 他更有可能是猜测 我们丁点大的人脑会无能为力
- With Isaac, it seems more likely he'd bet on our tiny brains missing it altogether.
是这样的 存储单元已经暴露 但我能做的只有这么多了 现在我把他放在了静态力场 但如果出现任何类型的能量波或重力异常 这可能会导致力场不稳定 到目前为止我们很幸运 但如果我们要行动的话 必须尽快
- Here's the thing: The storage cell has been exposed. It was the only way I could get at it. I have it in a stasis field right now, but if there's any kind of a power surge or gravitational anomaly, it could destabilize it. We've been lucky so far, but if we want to do something, it's gotta be soon.
你是指复原他?
- You mean revive him?
这是亚原子技术
This is subatomic technology.
星舰的计算机可以做到 对吗? 恰恰不行
The ship's computer would have to do that, right? - That's exactly why it can't.
在我们掌握的纳米技术中 这比最微小的颗粒还要小得多
This is way smaller than the smallest nanotech we have.
我不相信计算机可以应付任何意外 我们需要的是生物大脑的直觉力
I wouldn't trust the computer to stay ahead of any surprises. What we need is the intuitive power of a biological brain,
此外还需要有在多个纬度的可视化能力
along with the visualization capacity to work in multiple dimensions.
查莉
- Charly...
如果说这话的不是你 而是别人
- If it was anyone other than you,
我会怀疑这是个伤人的玩笑
I'd suspect this was some kind of sick joke.
我知道这难以接受
- Look, I know this isn't easy,
但你拥有也许一代人里才出一个的天赋
but you have a gift that comes along maybe once in a generation.
在多♥维♥可视化能力上没人比得过你 所以我请求你的帮助
No one else has your capacity for dimensional visualization. So I am asking for your help.
这个凯隆人已经死了
- We have a dead Kaylon.
你让我帮他起死回生
And you want me to help bring him back to life?
对 好啊 那这样 如果他能让阿曼达起死回生 我就帮他 怎么样?
- Yes. - Okay, how 'bout this: I'll do it if he can bring back Amanda. Deal?
-少尉 你就把这看作… -不 不可能
- Look, Ensign, try to see... - No. No way.
抱歉 上校 我不会帮他的
I'm sorry, Captain, but I'm not gonna do it.
他死了 他就是该死
He's dead and he deserves to be dead.
他是船员中的一员
- He was a member of this crew.
有人会说这是你应尽的责任
Some would say that makes you duty-bound.
好啊 那就说吧
- Yeah, some would say.
所以你是否愿意帮助共事的船员 取决于你当下的个人情绪吗?
- So your willingness to assist a fellow crewman depends on your personal feelings at the time?
对 这取决于对方是否害死了我认识的人
- It depends on whether they've murdered people I know, yeah.
否则我非常乐意帮忙
Other than that, I'm happy to help.
艾萨克是我们与凯隆星的唯一纽带 要是…
- Look, Isaac is our only link to the Kaylon...
恕我直言 上校 我不知道你想从他身上得到什么
- With all due respect, Captain, I don't know what you think you're gonna get out of him...
是某个能改变全局的秘密凯隆代码吗? 这连个影子都没有
some secret Kaylon code that changes the entire game? It hasn't happened!
有的是他们对数千人的屠♥杀♥
What has happened is that they've killed thousands of people!
对 所以我们要做得比他们好
- All right, so be better than they are!
向整个星系证明人类和他们不一样 即使我们的敌人藐视生命 我们依然珍视生命
Show the galaxy that humans are different, that we value life, even when our enemies don't!
你觉得阿曼达会同意吗?
- Do you think Amanda would agree?
查莉 在那场作战中 不光是你一个人失去了朋友
- You know, Charly, you're not the only one who lost friends in that battle.
我很遗憾你失去了朋友 我也一样
And I'm really sorry that you did, and I'm sorry that I did,
但你现在的做法 你表现得好像只有你一个人悲伤一样 这已经开始缺乏说服力了
but this thing you do, where you act like you have some kind of a monopoly on grief, is starting to wear a little thin.
现在我恳求你帮他
Now, I am imploring you to do this.
你可以救他吗?
Will you help?
-报告 -它突然通过量子传输冒了出来 长官 他们打了一招出其不意
Report! - It just dropped out of quantum, sir! They caught us by surprise.
机动规避 远离他们
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表