剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
♪ And I tried to write a symphony ♪
♪ 我尝试写一部交响 ♪
♪ But I lost the melody ♪
♪ 但我弄丢了旋律 ♪
♪ Alas I only finished half ♪
♪ 唉 我只完成了一半 ♪
♪ And finish I suppose I never may ♪
♪ 我想也许再也无法完成 ♪
♪ Anyway I love you ♪
♪ 无论如何 爱你不变 ♪
♪ That's all I have to tell you ♪
♪ 我必须告诉你这些 ♪
♪ That's all I've got to say ♪
♪ 这是我不得不说出的话 ♪
♪ That's all I've got to say ♪
♪ 这是我不得不说出的话 ♪
♪ That's all I've ♪
♪ 这是我不得不 ♪
♪ Got to say ♪
♪ 说出的话 ♪
呼
Whoo
谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
对 再来一首 -不了 可以了
C'mon, one more! - No, no, no. No, that's it.
不行了 我的手指都喝饱了啤酒
That's it, I can't. I can't, my fingers are too fulla beer.
没法像平时那样灵活了
They barely work as it is.
把酒喝完 - 谢谢 兄弟
Well, finish the job. - Thanks, man.
嘿 这就是我喜欢开派对的原因
Hey, this is why I love hosting parties,
因为你们可以喝酒 哪儿都不用去
'cause you can drink. You don't have to go anywhere.
干杯
Cheers. - Cheers!
你好 少尉
Hello, Ensign.
你好 我可以和你谈话吗?
Hello. - May I speak with you for a moment?
抱歉 我在忙着玩乐呢
Sorry, busy having fun.
碰壁了 兄弟
Rough burn, man.
这段时间我一直希望能和伯克少尉谈话
I have been attempting to converse with Ensign Burke for some time.
但是到目前为止 她总是在我攀谈时断然拒绝交流
However, my overtures have been largely declined thus far.
这确实很难搞 艾萨克 原因你也知道的
Yeah, that's going to be a tough one, Isaac, and I don't have to tell you why.
我对谈话的细微差异似乎掌握得不充分
My command of the nuances of discourse would seem to be deficient.
不要苛责自己
Ah, don't beat yourself up.
这个技巧很难捉摸
It is an elusive skill.
我要如何跟生物生命体攀谈呢?
How does one begin a conversation with a biological life form?
你是说普通的攀谈? - 对
L-Like in general? -Yes.
这个问题没有一概而论的答案
There's no simple answer to that,
但我觉得有一种做法很好 那就是向对方询问关于他们的问题
but I guess a good place to start is to ask the other person about themselves.
当你对他们的生活感兴趣时 他们会很喜欢
People like it when you take an interest in their lives.
请明示
Please clarify.
可以问生活中的任何问题
Well, it could be anything.
问他们有做什么体育活动吗?
Ask them do they play any sports,
他们喜欢什么音乐?他们有哪些爱好?
what kind of music do they like? What are some of their hobbies?
赞美他们的发型 你能想到的问题都可以问
Give them a compliment on their haircut. Whatever you could think of.
等你掌握诀窍后 这其实没那么难
It's really not that hard once you get the hang of it.
嘿 戈登 这是什么?
Hey, Gordon, what's this?
Oh.
这是手♥机♥
It's a... it's a cellphone.
什么?
A what?
这是21世纪早期的通讯设备
It's a communication device from the early 21st century.
哇 这是真的吗?
Wow. Is it real?
不 这是复♥制♥品 真品是在地球的一个时间胶囊里被发现的
Nah. It's a replicated version of a real one they found in a time capsule on Earth.
手♥机♥主人是一名叫劳拉·哈金斯的女子 来 我给你看看
Belonged to a woman named Laura Huggins. Here, I'll show you.
这是她吗? -对
Is that her? - Yeah.
她真漂亮
She was really pretty.
对 是很漂亮
She was, yeah.
您可以通过手♥机♥深入了解那个时期的人
You know, you can learn a lot about the people of that time period from one of these things.
我了解到很多关于她的事情
I learned a lot about her.
我用计算机复刻了这个 把它当作纪念物
Had the computer replicate this as a... sort of memento.
把她记在脑海里
To keep her in my thoughts.
你说得就好像你认识她一样
You talk like you knew this girl.
我感觉自己像是真的认识她
Kind of feel like I did.
你要拍一张自♥拍♥照吗?
Want to take a selfie?
什么?
A what?
我是通过劳拉知道什么是自♥拍♥的
Something I learned from Laura.
谢谢邀请我参加派对 上尉
Thank you for the invitation to your party, Lieutenant.
我要走了
I must be going.
嘿 等等 走之前拍一张
Oh, here, wait, before you go. Get in this.
好 大伙儿 来个大大的微笑好吗? 大大的微笑
Okay, everybody, big smiles, okay? Big smiles.
要拍咯
Here we go.
这基本上就是 用一个代价得到了两个重大突破
Essentially, it's two major breakthroughs for the price of one.
真的是重大突破
And I mean major.
首先 场的投影半径
First off, the projection radius of the field
比阿诺夫博士的原始设备大三个数量级
is about three orders of magnitude greater than Dr. Aronov's original device.
这意味着什么?
Which means what?
这意味着时间场扩展 在理论上可以覆盖整艘星舰
Which means the temporal field expansion could theoretically encompass an entire ship.
这是个重大更新
That's... a significant upgrade.
兄弟 怎么回事? 我们不是应该去吃午饭吗?
Hey, man, what's goin' on? We were supposed to have lunch.
抱歉 兄弟 我在分心做别的事
Ah, sorry, man, I got sidetracked.
那去吃吗?
Well, we doin' it?
我没法去了 先欠你一次好吗?
I can't. I'll owe you one?
好吧 我饿死了
All right, well, I'm starved.
你说有两个突破? - 鸡蛋沙拉三明治
You said there were two breakthroughs. - Egg salad sandwich.
我们成功提高了该场的时间分辨率
We have managed to increase the temporal resolution of the field.
换句话说 我们可以将场调到精确的毫秒
In other words, we can tune the field down to the exact millisecond.
戈登 可以借你的三明治吗?
Oh, Gordon, can I borrow your sandwich?
好啊
Sure.
现在 我将会在10秒内将这个三明治送到十秒前的过去
Now, in ten seconds, I'm going to send this sandwich exactly ten seconds into the past.
那是从哪里来的?
Where'd that come from? The future.
未来 现在看着
Now watch.
你刚刚把三明治送到了过去
You just sent that sandwich into the past,
所以它出现在了十秒前的过去
and that's why it appeared ten seconds ago.
没错 - 你为什么不留着那三明治呢?
Boom. - Well, why wouldn't you just keep it?
这样你就有两个三明治了 而不是一个
Then you could have two sandwiches instead of one.
如果拉马尔少校不按照他意图将这个三明治送到过去
If Commander Lamarr had not followed through with his intent to send the sandwich into the past,
这会导致时间悖论
it would have caused a temporal paradox.
这样的话 一个小小的三明治将会导致这个宇宙
In which case an entirely new universe would've branched off
分出一个全新的宇宙
from this one, all because of a sandwich.
这复杂得让人头疼
Makes your head hurt.
嘿 等等 我有主意了
Hey, wait! I got an idea!
你可以把这个送到三个月后的未来吗?
Can you send that three months into the future?
可以 为什么要送?
Yeah, why?
因为三个月后它会冒出来 这会是个美妙的惊喜
Because three months from now, it'll appear, and that'll be a nice surprise.
好的
Okay.
我好兴奋 我等不及吃那个三明治了
Aw, I'm excited. I can't wait to eat that sandwich.
这是个创新性突破 不过这也意味着 阿诺夫设备变得更加强大了
Well, as novel as this is, it also means the Aronov device just became a lot more potent.
我们应该通知司令部
The Admirals should be notified.
不可否认 他们取得了非凡的成就
It's undeniable they've achieved something extraordinary,
但我得承认 我宁愿他们没实现这个突破
but I have to admit, I wish they hadn't.
这是人类进步的步伐 没法阻止
March of progress. Can't stop it.
时间旅行武器化十分可怕 这可怕程度我们难以想象
The weaponization of time travel has always been the unthinkable horror.
如果克里尔人或凯隆人掌握了这种技术
If the Krill or the Kaylon ever achieved it,
他们可能会跳过银河边缘政策
they could skip the galactic brinksmanship
在联盟成立之初将其摧毁
and simply destroy the Union at its inception.
你希望我们如何处理?
How do you want us to handle it?
我会提议立即派出一支护卫队
I'm going to recommend the immediate dispatch of a convoy
护送你们到萨比克三号♥最安全的研究站
to escort you to the maximum security research station on Sabik Three.
你们将设备和所有数据都转交给他们保管
You'll transfer the device and all data over to their care.
约翰会哭的 他要放弃自己最喜欢的玩具了
John's gonna weep. He's losing his favorite toy.
那个玩具在那里要安全得多
That toy is gonna be a hell of a lot safer there.
我会很快联♥系♥你们 佩里结束通话
I'll contact you soon. Perry out.
上校 加利福尼亚那边要跟我们通信 是小泽将军
Captain, we're being hailed by the California-- it's Admiral Ozawa.
接通
Put her on.
请讲 将军
Go ahead, Admiral.
上校 我们在过去五分钟里 一直在呼叫研究站 但是他们没有回应
Captain, we've been hailing the station for the past five minutes. There's no response.
塔拉 - 正在通信
Talla. - Doing it now.
我正在用每个频道进行通信 没有回应
Hailing on every channel. No answer.
我命令所有星舰提到最大速度
I'm ordering all ships to increase speed to maximum.
我们和你们一起 -小泽结束通信
We'll stay with you. - Ozawa out.
我有不好的预感
I have a very bad feeling about this.
有生命迹象吗?
Life signs?
没有 长官
None, sir.
他们知道我们要来
They found out we were coming.
上校 有一支凯隆舰队 即将通过量子瞬移来到这里
Captain. A convoy of Kaylon ships is dropping out of quantum.
机动规避 贝塔模式 - 是 长官
Evasive maneuvers, pattern beta! - Aye, sir!
导流板降到了50%
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表