剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
长官 他们已经完成第五个洞穴的扫描了
They've finished scanning the fifth chamber, sir.
请求批准继续挖掘
Requesting permission to proceed.
还没有发现?
Nothing yet, huh?
连一个简笔画人物都没有 很多都是空墙壁
Not even a stick figure.Just a whole lotta empty walls.
查莉正在绘制墓穴的地图 但是...
Charly's mapping it all, but...
被埋的宝藏更有意思
Buried treasure would be more fun.
没错
Pretty much.
跟他们说 他们可以继续挖掘
Well, tell them they're good to keep moving.
好的
Will do.
你在做什么?
What are you doing? - Hm?
我看你一直拿着手持电脑走来走去
I see you walking around all the time with that data pad lately.
你在写小说吗? - 不是
You writing a novel? No, uh...
这是写给阿娜亚的
it's for Anaya.
阿娜亚?
Anaya?
我一直在给她写信
I've been writing letters to her.
发送到克里尔?你是怎么发送成功的?
To Krill? How the hell are you getting through?
我没有发送出去
Well, I don't actually send them.
我只是觉得如果某一天我能再见到她
I just figured that... someday, if I do see her again,
她可能会想读这些信
they might be something she'd wanna read.
现在我很想念她的生活
Since I'm missing her life now,
到时候她可以回想过去 切身感受我对她的思念
she can go back in time and feel like I was there.
我们认识了这么多年
You know...after all these years,
但你依旧能让我感到惊喜
you're still able to surprise me.
中校
Commander!
我们有发现了
We've found something!
你都绘制好这里的地图了吧? 我讨厌迷路
You've mapped all this, right? I'd hate to get lost.
跟着面包屑的轨迹走就行 你不会迷路的 长官
Just follow the bread crumbs, you'll be fine, sir.
中尉 你有什么发现?
Lieutenant, what have you got?
上校 我们检测到这面墙后有一个墓穴
Captain. We have detected a large chamber beyond this wall.
根据伯克少尉对目前已发现的墓穴
Based on Ensign Burke's cartographic index
所做的制图索引
of the chambers we have discovered thus far,
我们可能找到了主墓穴
it is possible we have found the primary burial vault.
我们可以进去吗?
Can we get inside?
亨比利塞特帝国的墓穴 往往设有致命的机关
Hemblicite tombs are notorious for booby traps.
根据我们的扫描
According to our scans,
他们设置这个机关是要杀死任何想要进去的人
this thing is rigged to kill anyone who tries to open it.
我们怎么破解这个机关?
Well, so how do we breach it?
我建议你们退后到最远的那一面墙处
I would suggest you step back against the far wall.
现在可以安全进去了
It is now safe to proceed.
你那里有东西
You, uh, got a little something right there.
中头彩了
Jackpot.
扫描已完成 正在上传数据进行碳分♥析♥
Scan is complete. Uploading data for carbon analysis.
知道了
Acknowledged.
这玩意有多少个年头了?
How old is this stuff?
最古老的物件可追溯至七万年左右
The oldest artifacts date back around 70,000 years.
天啊 他们是什么时候灭绝的?
My God. When did they die out?
亨比利塞特帝国是在五万年前灭亡的
The Hemblicite Empire fell about 50,000 years ago.
他们有点类似于古埃及人
They were kinda similar to the ancient Egyptians.
他们会给帝王陪葬各种工具 珠宝
They used to bury their kings with all kinds of
还有各类物品供他们在死后使用
tools and jewelry and things that they could use
所以我们才有幸能发掘它们
in the afterlife. Lucky for us.
天啊 你说考古只是一个爱好而已
Man, you said archaeology was a hobby.
但你说得就跟专家一样
You sound like an expert.
这些事很有意思
It's interesting stuff.
我这个人做事就要做到极致 上尉
I don't do anything half-assed, Lieutenant.
看得出来 这是什么东西?
I can see that. What's this thing?
这个叫“即可脱”
It's called a jiktal.
这是用来刮脸毛的刮刀
It's a razor for facial grooming.
人死后还得刮脸毛?真离谱
You still have to shave in the afterlife? That sucks.
这些发现确实很有意思
Well, this is all undeniably fascinating,
但我要结束我的12小时轮班了
but I'm at the end of a 12-hour shift,
如果你没事的话 我要走了
so, if you're good here, I'm gonna take off.
没问题 早上见
No problem, we'll see you in the morning.
还击
Return fire!
长官 凯隆人击毁了我们的前向瞄准扫描仪
Sir, the Kaylon have disabled our forward targeting scanners!
从导航阵列进行源重定向
Implement source redirect from the navigational array!
发射所有鱼雷
Fire all torpedoes!
机动规避 左满舵
Evasive maneuvers! Hard to port!
凯隆人在猛烈反击
Kaylon are countering!
导流板被打掉了
Deflectors are gone!
从生命支持系统调用动力
Divert power from life support!
星舰被毁
结束模拟
End simulation.
请进
Come in.
中校 - 托帕? 我打扰你了吗?
Commander. - Topa. Am I interrupting?
没有 是我超时了 很抱歉
No. I have exceeded my allotted time. I apologize.
没关系 不是什么大事
It's all good, no big deal.
你开启了指挥系统?
Were you running the command program?
对 这是不允许的吗?
Yes. Is that not permitted?
不 没关系 这方面没有限制
No, it's fine, there are no restrictions.
我只是很少看到 你这个年龄的孩子用这个系统
You just... don't usually see people your age using it.
我还没摸透它的复杂之处
I have yet to master its intricacies.
它确实不容易掌握 这是关键
Well, it's not easy, that's the whole point.
你练到什么程度了?
How far have you gotten?
凯隆人每次都在开战七分钟后击毁我的星舰
The Kaylon destroy my ship seven minutes into the battle every time.
不管你信不信 对新手来说七分钟已经很久了
Believe it or not, that's a long time for a beginner.
你练习这个是为了好玩?
Is this just for fun?
我在想着 等我年龄到了以后...
I was thinking that when I am old enough...
中校 我想参加联点军校的入学考试
Commander, I am interested in taking the Union Point entrance examination.
是吗?
You are?
托帕 这很好啊 你跟博塔斯说过了吗?
Topa, that's great. Have you told Bortus?
说过了 他祝我能考上
Yes. He has given his blessing,
但他也提醒过我考试很难
but he has warned me of the difficulty involved.
这确实是很难翻越的一座山
It's a mountain to climb for sure,
但你像这样挑战自己的实力
but the fact that you're challenging yourself like this
这表明你有这份干劲是对的
shows the right initiative.
如果你真的想考上 而且想趁早准备
If you're serious about it,and you want to get an early start,
我很乐意指导你
I'd be happy to give you some guidance.
那就太好了 中校
That is very kind of you, Commander.
接下来一周 我们找几天怎么样?
How about we find a couple of days this coming week,
只要是普通的工作时间
and as long as it's all general clearance,
你都可以跟着我
you can shadow me,
了解服役需要做什么
get a sense of what service entails.
那就太感谢了
I would be very grateful.
好的 我会安排的
Okay, we'll set it up.
谢谢 中校
Thank you, Commander.
《奥维尔号♥:新世界》
《托帕双性记》
请进
Come in.
托帕 你真早
Topa. You're early.
抱歉 中校
I apologize, Commander.
不 不需要道歉 这没关系
No, don't apologize, it's fine.
早起的鸟儿有虫吃
We can get a jump on the day.
来 我们走
Come on, let's go.
首先是日程安排 这是每天要做的工作
First up on the schedule: daily rounds.
这可能会有点无聊
They can be kind of boring,
但这个体量的星舰有很多运作的部分
but a vessel this size has a lot of moving parts.
我们要确保星舰上的各个部分
Someone needs to make sure that the ship's left hand
都能够协同配合
knows what the right hand is doing.
这包括动力分配请求 状态更新
That includes things like power allocation requests,status updates,
还有最重要的是保证基本的士气
and most importantly, basic morale.
船员喜欢你关注他们
They like to know you're paying attention.
早上好 中校
Good morning, Commander.
早上好 中尉
Good morning, Lieutenant.
还有 星舰上有很多不同的人种共事
Also, with so many different species working on the same ship,
偶尔发生文化冲突是不可避免的
the occasional culture clash is inevitable,
所有这些头疼的问题都属于大副的职责范围
and all those headaches fall under the purview of the First Officer.
好 谢谢
All right, thanks.
中校 谢谢顺道过来
Commander. Thanks for coming by.
不客气 比金斯 怎么了?
No problem, Biggins, what's up?
看那边
That.
是很头疼
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表