剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
你按得也太好了
Ahh, you gotta be kidding me with this shit.
好 可以了
Yep, there it is.
搞定
Got it.
好点了吗?
Better?
我们可以谈谈了吗?
Can we talk now?
可以 我们可以谈
Yeah. We can talk.
我明白你之前身处于困境之中 我真的明白
Look, I understand that you got a raw deal, I really do.
但我要你解释当下发生的事情
But I wanna hear a goddamn good explanation for what's happening,
因为在我看来
because the way I see it,
我们应该把你拖回星舰上 关进禁闭室
we oughta haul your ass back to the ship right now and throw you in the brig.
别说了 - 你说什么 上尉?
Shut up. - Excuse me, Lieutenant?
不 我不是你的上尉 我不是你的舵手 我不是你的船员
No. No, I'm not your lieutenant. I'm not your helmsman, I'm not your crew.
我是戈登·梅洛伊 这是我的房♥子
I'm Gordon Malloy, and this is my house.
戈登 你大概犯了50条时间污染罪
Gordon. You're guilty of about 50 counts of temporal contamination.
你违反了时间法 你知道后果... - 去他的时间法
You broke the law, and god knows what the consequences... - Screw the law!
我在三年里一直遵守时间法
I spent three years obeying the law.
我躲在康涅狄格州森林里的废弃小屋中
I hid in an abandoned cabin in the woods of Connecticut
我尽着我那该死的职责
and I did my goddamn duty.
我也努力让自己隐身 我谁都不见 哪儿都不去
I stayed invisible. I didn't see anyone, I didn't go anywhere.
你们知道我吃的是什么吗?
You know what I ate?
动物 没错
Animals. Yeah.
当我被传送到这里时 我拿着我的武器 然后我用它来打猎
I was holding my weapon when I got sent back, and I used it to kill animals.
你要谈违反法律?
You wanna talk about breaking the law?
在这里打猎不犯法 但在我们的时代 我就是连环杀手
Here it's no big deal, but in our time? I'm a serial murderer, folks.
你知道这对人的心理有多大影响吗?
You know what that does to your head?
所以三年后 我说 “去他的”
So after three years, I said the hell with it.
“时间法滚一边去吧”
Temporal law can blow me.
它在理论上很不错
Yeah, looks fine on paper,
但是联盟根本不知道被困是什么感受 他们根本不知道
but the Union has no idea what it's like to be trapped, no idea.
所以...我去找她了
So... so I went looking for her.
我找到了她 然后过上自己的生活
And I found her. And I made a life for myself.
我不允许你们 让我因为这而觉得自己是个糟糕的人
And I will not let you make me feel like shit for doing it.
我是个人
I'm a human being.
我们是社会动物 如果没有彼此 我们会死掉
We're social creatures. Without each other, we die.
难道我该死吗?
Was I supposed to die?
为了保护时间线 是的
To protect the timeline? Yes.
也许我的做法才是正确的 这是谁规定的?
Maybe this is how it's supposed to be! Who's to say?
谁规定我不能想做什就做什么?
Who's to say I shouldn't be able to do whatever I want?
看样子你是真的很适应这个世纪的生活了
Oh. Seems you really have acclimated to this century.
当你加入舰队的时候 你对联盟宣过誓
When you joined the fleet, you took an oath to the Union--
现在是现在 你们是在21世纪 这意味着联盟在未来才成立
You're here. Which means the Union still exists in the future.
事情已经发生了 联盟管不着
If anything was gonna happen, it already happened.
这是物理规律... - 不
That's how the physics works. No. - No.
不 这个时间线没问题 -你这是自欺欺人
The timeline is okay. - You're deluding yourself.
现在没人真正理解时间旅行是怎么回事
Nobody really understands time travel.
根据艾萨克的说法 一切仍在变化之中
According to Isaac, it's all still in flux.
他说观察者的互动仍然是一个变量
He says observer interaction is still a variable,
如果我们采取某种行动 所有时间线都可能会有影响
and until we act one way or the other, all timelines are possible.
你怎么知道 你的儿子长大后不会发动战争
How do you know that your son won't grow up to start a war
导致联盟的成立被延后或被阻挠?
that could delay or even prevent Union emergence?
他的后代也可能会促进联盟的成立啊
Or maybe one of his descendants helps create it.
或者也许生出你
Or maybe even gives birth to you.
或生出我
Or to me.
我就是这个意思 戈登 没有确切的认知 我们不能干涉
That's my point. Gordon, without knowing, we can't interfere.
我们没有相关的知识和远见
We don't have the wisdom, we don't have the foresight.
你也许已经造成了无法弥补的伤害 我们说不准
You may have done irreparable damage already, we don't know.
但你在这里待得越久 这个风险就越大
But the longer you're here, the greater the risk.
据艾萨克说 我们...
According to Isaac, we're existi--
噢 艾萨克说的就永远可信 是吗?
Yeah, and Isaac's always been trustworthy, hasn't he?
天啊 戈登 别这样
Oh, Jesus, Gordon, come on-- - What?
怎么了?他帮助凯隆人杀死了数千人
What? He helped the Kaylon kill thousands of people.
这是我们都清楚的
That we know for sure.
所以不确定的罪比已经证实的罪还严重? 真会避重就轻啊
So a verifiable crime is less serious than a hypothetical one? Nice priorities.
你得跟我们走
You have to come with us.
不可能
Forget it.
你发送那条信息 你让我们来带你回去
You sent that message. You wanted us to come take you home.
而我们来了
We're here.
十年前 我想你们来救我
Ten years ago I wanted it!
在整个星系里我最想要的就是得救
More than anything in the galaxy.
但现在我不想了
But not now.
你们来太迟了
You took too long.
我在这里很幸福
And I'm happy here.
戈登?
Gordon?
我觉得你们该走了
I think you need to go.
这就是真♥相♥ 全部真♥相♥
That's the truth. All of it.
天啊 说点什么吧
My...My god, say something.
我知道
I know.
你...什么?
You...what?
我...
I...
我知道
I know.
我...
I...
我好像觉得我一直都知道
Somehow I think I've always known.
你身上的一些特质...
There's just something about you that's...
不同于常人
different.
你身上的能量
It's this energy that surrounds you.
你看世界的方式
How you see the world.
你和我的相处模式
The way you are with me.
甚至是当疫情爆发时...
Even when the pandemic came...
你早已知情
you knew.
当我们身边的一切看上去要崩塌时
When everything around us seemed like it was falling apart...
你跟我说一切都会没事的
you told me it was gonna be okay.
你知道吗?我信你
And you know what? I believed you.
因为...
Because...
你都知道 对吗?
you know. Don't you?
这...这不会改变你对我们的看法吗?
And it...it doesn't change the way you feel? About us?
因为你一直以来都在瞒着我?
You mean because you've been lying to me our entire life?
劳拉 如果我告诉了你...
Laura, if I had told you...
可能告诉了也没用
It would've been useless.
是吗?
Well, would it?
说真的 我不知道
I honestly don't know.
所以命运让我现在才知情
I suppose that's why it was meant to happen now.
在我准备好听到这个消息时...
When I was ready to hear it.
我知道这是真的
And I know it's the truth.
我在你去世的三百年后爱上了你
I fell in love with you...three centuries after you were gone.
那现在我们怎么办?
Where do we go from here?
他们要带我回去
They want to take me back.
那...
And...
你要怎么样?
what do you want?
我要你
I want you.
待售 南希·韦伯地♥产♥ 持牌房♥地♥产♥经纪人
进入点坐标正好位于那个建筑物下方
The entry point coordinates are directly beneath that structure.
走
Come on.
我们很幸运 看起来是空房♥
We're in luck, it looks vacant.
你们好
Excuse me.
嗨 我是南希·韦伯 这是我挂出待售的房♥产
Hi. I'm Nancy Weber. This is my listing.
嗨 你们对这房♥子感兴趣? - 我们...
Hi. Are you interested in the house? -We, um...
对 我们感兴趣
Yes. Yeah, we're-- we're interested.
让我猜猜 你们这年轻的一对要买♥♥自己的第一个家
Don't tell me. Young couple looking to buy their first home.
你猜对了
You... you guessed it.
你可真会挑 我是说这套房♥子
Well, you picked a good one. The house, I mean.
你挑的男人也很可爱哦
Although the guy is pretty cute too.
太可爱了
So cute.
进去吧 你们要去远足吗?
Come on in. You going for a hike?
远足? 因为你背着背包
A hike? The backpack.
对 没错 下午去
Yes. We are. This afternoon.
你们在一起多久了?
So how long have you two been a couple?
几年
Oh... few years.
对吗 亲爱的? - 正确
Right, honey? - Affirmative.
我们的结合已经持续了很长一段时间
Our pairing has flourished for some time.
这是主要的起居区
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表