剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
离开你们的控制台
Move away from your consoles.
你是卡尔巴博士?
Are you Dr. Kalba?
对
Yes.
立刻终止倒计时序列
You will terminate the countdown sequence immediately.
我没法终止
I... I cannot.
为什么?
Why not?
点火电枢已经和量子核心互锁
The firing armature is interlocked with the quantum core.
它无法脱离
It cannot be uncoupled.
你们来太迟了
You are too late.
他说得对 - 你们关闭量子核心
He is correct. You need to shut down the core.
这需要几个小时
That would take hours.
它配备有多个故障安全加密
There are multiple fail-safe encryptions in place.
我们倒要看看
We'll see about that.
你真的开始惹恼我了
You're really starting to piss me off.
你还真容易被激怒啊
Your passions are easily roused.
你的婚姻就是这样结束的 对吗?
This is what cost you your marriage, yes?
这刺♥激♥不了我
Not gonna work.
你需要情绪平衡
You need emotional balance.
你需要看皮肤科医生
And you need a dermatologist.
武器将会在5.3分钟后启动
The weapon will initiate in 5.3 minutes.
每次我们解开一个故障安全加密时 另一个会出现
Every time we decrypt a fail-safe, another one locks in.
我们来不及了
We're not gonna make it.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
做四维思考 这是特殊天赋
Thinking four-dimensionally. Special talent.
我不明白... - 闭嘴 让我好好做事
I do not understand what-- - Shut up and let me work.
你为什么不杀了他
Why did you not terminate him?
没有这个必要
It was not essential.
你可以跟艾萨克学学
You could learn something from Isaac.
送给艾维斯神的礼物
A gift for Avis.
你来得太慢了
Took you long enough.
报告
Report!
武器将会在三分钟后启动
The weapon is gonna initialize in three minutes.
我没法关闭它 我也没法关闭量子核心
I can't disable it, and I can't shut down the core.
我在尝试触发过载
I'm trying to trigger an overload.
这能有效摧毁量子核心和这个武器
That would effectively destroy the quantum core and the weapon.
别犯傻
Do not be a fool!
他们会杀死我们所有人... - 带她出去
They will kill us all if you-- Get her outta here!
你能做到吗? - 应该可以
Can you do it? - I think so.
唯一的问题是 当它爆♥炸♥时
Only problem is, when this thing blows,
它会炸毁整个哨站 和这个星球的一大部分
it's gonna take out the entire outpost and a good chunk of the planet with it.
你们该走了
You should go.
什么?
What?
查莉 我们是不会丢下你的
Charly, we're not leaving without you!
设置延迟定时器 - 没那么简单
Set up a timer delay! - It's not that simple.
再找另一个办法 - 没有别的办法了
We'll figure out another way! - There is no other way.
我在命令你 - 我正在执行命令 中校
I'm giving you an order! I have my orders, Commander.
我接到的命令是 用任何必要的方式解除这个武器
My orders are to disable this weapon by any means necessary!
除非你要撤销命令 否则快走 让我完成我的任务
Unless you're countermanding those orders, step away and let me do my job.
长官
Sir.
你们还有两分钟
You have two minutes!
快走
Go!
尽力逃出来
Get out if you can.
最近的飞机在哪里?
Where's the nearest shuttle?
那边
That way!
上校 我检测到哨站内部有能量巨涌
Captain, I am detecting a power surge inside the outpost.
是量子核心
It is the quantum core.
格雷森呼叫奥维尔号♥
Grayson to Orville!
让所有战舰撤退 远离那个星球
Signal all ships to retreat! Get the hell away from this planet!
收到
Acknowledged!
我来了 阿曼达
I'm here, Amanda.
放大画面
Aft view.
长官 有一架克里尔飞机呼叫我们
Sir, a Krill shuttle is hailing us.
接通
Put 'em on.
飞机呼叫奥维尔号♥ 请批准停泊
Shuttle to Orville. Permission to dock.
批准 凯莉 下面发生了什么?
Granted. Kelly, what happened down there?
我们无法解除武器 只能摧毁它
We couldn't disarm the weapon. We had to destroy it.
查莉在哪里?
Where's Charly?
我们...
We...
我们没能带她回来
we couldn't bring her home.
你还好吗? - 没事
Are you okay? - Yeah.
特蕾娅在医务室
Teleya's in Sickbay.
克莱儿医治好她后 塔拉会带她去禁闭室
After Claire's done with her, Talla's gonna take her to the Brig.
你也应该去医务室 - 我没事的
You should be in sickbay, too. I'll be fine.
现在要怎么样?
So, what happens now?
你要相安无事地离开?
Do you depart peacefully?
还是要继续和我们斗?
Or is this battle not over?
首领
Primary.
他在问你一个问题
An inquiry has been put to you.
那个生物体结束了自己的生命
The biological terminated her existence.
为什么? - 为了救你们
Why? To save you.
请解释
Please clarify.
没什么可解释的 我回答你的问题了
There's nothing to clarify. I just answered your question.
这个理由不充分 请解释
This reasoning is unsound. Please explain.
她牺牲了自己 让凯隆人能活下来
She sacrificed herself so that the Kaylon could live.
她为什么要这样做?
Why... would she do this?
因为这些生物体和打造我们的人不同
Because these biologicals are not as our builders were.
我一直试图跟你们传达这个信息
It is what I have attempted to communicate.
他们值得存在于星系中
They are worthy of preservation.
他们是我的朋友
They are... my friends.
也许我们的评估一直以来都是错的
Perhaps we have been... incorrect in our assessment.
她憎恨你们的所作所为
She hated you for what you did.
但她仍然不惜性命救你们
And she still gave her life for you.
你说得没错 你们错了
You're goddamn right you're incorrect.
烂人烂事总是阴魂不散 对吗?
Bad pennies will keep turning up, won't they?
你无权扣押我
You have no right to detain me.
如果我们不阻止你 你会犯下种族灭绝的罪行
If we hadn't stopped you, you would've committed genocide.
我凭这个就有权扣押你
That's all the right I need.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know
我们会带你回地球
we're taking you back to Earth.
你不用过来告诉我
You did not have to come here to tell me that.
我这次不能保护你了
I can't protect you this time...
我也不想保护你
and I have no desire to.
但你似乎忘记了一个人
But there's someone you seem to have forgotten about.
阿娜亚有安全的人照顾
Anaya is in safe hands.
你会因战争罪受审
You'll be tried for war crimes.
在那之后 我不知道你会有什么下场
After that, I don't know what's gonna happen to you.
但她需要一个家
But she needs a home.
我可以给她一个家
I can give her one.
放了我
Release me,
我会给你安排
and I will arrange it.
天啊 你真卑鄙
Jesus, you are contemptible.
而你真是柔情泛滥
And you are a sentimental fool.
我柔情是因为我关心女儿的安危
I'm sentimental because I care what happens to our daughter.
你还觉得我柔情泛滥吗?
Is that what you're saying?
你不能丢下她一个人不管
You can't just leave her alone!
实现神圣旨意高于一切亲情
The fulfillment of a divine purpose eclipses all family bonds.
总有一天阿娜亚会明白的
One day, Anaya will understand this.
只要我还被囚禁
And as long as I am a prisoner,
我发誓
I promise
你永远都见不到她
you will never see her.
如果你们选择接受联盟的联合批准
If you choose to accept joint ratification of an alliance,
我们会给凯隆
we are prepared to offer Kaylon
提供一个联盟理事会的临时席位
a provisional seat on the Union Council,
你们可以在制定政策中有一定的发言权
where you will have a tempered voice in the enactment of policy.
最后 如果你们表现良好
Eventually, if you behave in good faith,
如果理事会觉得合适
and if the Council sees fit,
而你们也愿意的话 你们将会获得
you may be offered full membership into the Union,
联盟的正式会员资格
should you so desire it.
这是一个协助打造未来的机会
It's an opportunity to help shape the future,
不仅仅是为你们的星球而打造 还为其他数千个星球而打造
not just for your world, but for thousands of others.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表