剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
没有我们
No us.
没有爱德华 没有肚子里的宝宝
No Edward. No baby.
你们还算是人吗?
What kind of people are you?
我很抱歉 但这个现实本就不应该存在
I'm so sorry. But this reality was never supposed to exist.
我们的现实? 我的儿子?我的宝宝?
Our reality? My son's? My baby's?
你说他们都不会存在?
You're saying they won't exist?
我...
I...
我不知道
I don't know.
所以扮演上帝玩弄历史是非法和不道德的
That's the reason it's illegal and immoral to play god with history.
谁在扮演上帝?
Who's playing god? Huh?
现在扮演上帝的人是你
The only one playing god here is you.
抹除人的存在违法吗?
Is it illegal to erase people from existence?
我认为这叫谋杀
Because I call that murder.
再见 戈登 我们很快会见面的
Goodbye, Gordon. We'll see you soon.
艾德 我求求你 不要这样做
Ed! I'm begging you... please don't do this!
不要夺走我的家庭
Please don't take my family away!
天啊 如果你还有一点宽容的话 就不要做这种事
Jesus Christ, if you have any shred of decency, please don't do this!
艾德
Ed!
我们会发生什么事?
What's going to happen?
爸爸 我们有麻烦了吗?
Daddy, are we in trouble?
不
No.
听我说
Listen...
不论如何 我都永远爱你们
No matter what... I will always love you both.
你明白吗?永远
Do you understand? Always.
这个家可以强大到超越时间
This family...is stronger than time.
不论发生什么 谁也不能夺走我们的家
And no matter what happens...no one can take that away from us.
我相信你
I believe you.
默瑟呼叫拉马尔 我们的情况如何?
Mercer to Lamarr. What's our status?
我们通过大地测量探测仪成功提取了
We managed to extract about eight kilos of dysonium
8公斤戴森粒子 上校 这够了吗?
from the geodetic probe, Captain. Will that be enough?
会有点紧张 但我觉得够了
It'll be tight, but yeah, I think so.
修正后的时间坐标已编码和锁定
The revised temporal coordinates have been encoded and locked.
好 我们再试一次
Okay. Let's try this again.
打开戴森粒子喷射阀
Open the dysonium injection valves.
电源联轴器已连接
Power couplings are linked.
我正在启动时间场
I am initiating the temporal field.
核心很稳定
Core is stable.
全功率倒计 五 四 三 二...
Full power in five, four, three, two...
报告 - 在 上校
Report. -Stand by, Captain.
我们没能准确抵达 但很接近 戈登大约是一个月前到的
It's not a bull's-eye, but we're close. Gordon arrived about a month ago.
好
All right.
我们带他回来
Let's bring him home.
天啊
Ahhh, man.
能回来真是太好了
It is good to be back.
很高兴能接你回来
It's good to have you back.
很高兴我们...
I'm glad we...
很高兴我们成功了
I'm glad we made it.
我从来都不怀疑你们的实力
I never doubted you for a second.
怎么了?
What?
我们稍后再谈
We'll talk about it later.
它彻底被毁了 从里到外都烧了
It's completely shot. Fried from the inside out.
你能修复它吗?
Can you repair it?
如果给我六个月的话 也许可以
If we had six months, maybe.
毕竟这不是量子驱动
This isn't a quantum drive we're talking about.
这是尖端的时间技术
This is cutting-edge temporal technology.
如果阿诺夫博士在这里的话 他可以加快这个进程
Maybe if Dr. Aronov himself were here, he could speed it along,
但他不能倒♥退♥350年再出生一次
but he's not going to be born for another three and a half centuries.
我们没有选择了 是吗?
Well, we don't really have a choice, do we?
六个月就六个月吧 我们得试试
If it takes six months, so be it. We have to try.
没有它我们无法飞到未来
Can't just fly into the future without it.
我真是个大白♥痴♥
I am a goddamn idiot.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们早就这样做了
That's exactly what we do.
我们需要阿诺夫设备来飞向过去 对吗?
We need the Aronov device to travel to the past, yeah?
但如果我们想飞向未来 我们有现成的办法
But if we wanna travel to the future, we got a built-in method right here.
它一直都在 - 解释一下
We've had it the entire time. -Explain.
每当我们使用量子驱动时 我们的移♥动♥速度比光速还快
Whenever we're using the quantum drive, we're moving faster than light.
但在我们移♥动♥时 量子场环绕星舰形成一个泡泡
But the quantum field creates a bubble around the ship,
将我们与正常的时空连续体隔离
isolating us from the normal spacetime continuum.
否则我们就要遵守爱因斯坦的相对论 即时间膨胀
Otherwise, we'd be subject to Einsteinian relativity: time dilation.
我们的速度越接近光速 星舰外的时间过得就越快
The closer we get to the speed of light, the faster time passes outside the ship.
你们还不明白吗?
Well, don't you see?
我们把场关闭
We just shut down the field.
它原本要隔离的东西 我们现在不隔离了
The very thing it's supposed to prevent we just allow to happen.
我们尽可能让星舰的速度接近光速
We push the ship as close as we can to the speed of light
然后让爱因斯坦的理论发挥作用
and let Einstein take care of the rest.
如果将场关闭 这样的速度会使奥维尔号♥面临很高的撞击风险
Without the field in place, such a speed would put the Orville at high risk of collision.
即使是一颗星际尘埃也可能会危及船体
Even a particle of interstellar dust could compromise the hull.
我们将所有可用的电源都路由到导流板 生命支持的也算上
We reroute every last drop of available power to the deflectors. Even life support.
整个航程只需要几分钟
Hell, the whole trip won't take but a couple of minutes.
鸟喙一(α Tuc / 杜♥鹃♥座α)是一个在南天拱极星座杜♥鹃♥座的双星。视星等2.86,可以在南半球用肉眼看见。
它是一个较冷的恒星,表面温度4300K,430倍太阳光度,37-38倍太阳半径,2.5-3倍太阳质量。该星处于何种演化阶段尚不清楚。
在地球的两百光年以外 有一颗恒星 即鸟喙一
There's a star, Alpha Tucanae, about 200 light-years away from Earth.
查莉绘制一条避开所有气态星云和星际尘埃的路线
Charly plots a course that avoids all gaseous nebulas and interstellar dust.
如果我们的速度达到99.9999%光速
If we travel at 99.9999% the speed of light,
我们只需几分钟就能回到未来
we'll get there and back in just a few minutes.
但地球上相当于过去了400年
But on Earth, 400 years will have passed.
这需要精确的计算 确保我们到达的时间准确无误
Precise calculations will be required to ensure our arrival time is accurate.
对 计算的事就交给你 兄弟 好好享受
Yeah, the math'll be your job, buddy. Enjoy that.
你们觉得怎么样?
So, what do you think?
做吧
Do it.
状况如何 少尉?
Status, Ensign?
航线已安排 长官
Course laid in, sir.
舵轮已针对相对论速度重新校准
Helm has been re-calibrated for relativistic velocity.
大家系好安全带
Everyone buckle up.
舰桥呼叫拉马尔 听你指令
Bridge to Lamarr. On your mark.
收到 上校
Acknowledged, Captain.
戈登 启动量子驱动
Gordon. Engage quantum drive.
难以想象 我们正看着时间在窗外飞速逝去
Hard to believe we're watching decades pass out there.
正在接近鸟喙一
Approaching Alpha Tucanae.
约翰? -都好了
John? - All clear.
减速
Decelerating.
过了两百年 还有两百年
200 years down, 200 to go.
已设定航向前往地球 -前进
Course set for Earth. - Bring us about.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
拉马尔 听你指令
Lamarr. On your mark.
启动主驱动
Engage main drive.
拉马尔呼叫舰桥 戈登 切换到电脑控制
Lamarr to bridge. Gordon, switch to computer control.
执行艾萨克的预设
Implement Isaac's presets.
完成
Done.
带我们回家吧 宝贝
Take us home, baby.
正在接近地球
Approaching Earth.
放大
Magnify.
这才像话
That's more like it.
塔拉? - 联盟中心回应了 长官
Talla? -Union Central is responding, sir.
我们获得了停泊许可
We have permission to dock.
我不知道该说什么了
I don't even know what to say.
这绝对是你们这辈子做过的最难办的事情
It must have been the hardest thing you've ever had to do in your life.
这样说还是保守的
Yeah, that's an understatement.
真不敢相信我竟然会那么自私
I just... I can't believe I would be that selfish.
我竟然宁可破坏时间线 还威胁了你们?
I mean, to risk the timeline... to threaten you...
你经受了我们谁都没有遇到过的考验
You were tested to a degree that none of us have ever been.
换作我们 谁敢说我们不会做同样的事情呢?
Who's to say that we wouldn't have done the same?
家庭会对一个人有重大影响
A family does powerful things to a person.
我知道不论我怎么样 都无法让你们感到好受一些
Look...I know that...there's nothing that's gonna make you feel better.
但我还是要说 你们做得对
But for what it's worth... you did the right thing.
面对这么难办的情况 你们仍然将职责放在第一位
As hard as it was, you put your duty first.
对 你说得对 我并没有感到好受一些
Yeah, You're right. I don't feel better.
有两个孩子永远都没有出生的机会
There are two children who will never be born.
但未来会有的
And a future that will.
嘿 我们多久没有一起喝酒了?
Hey. How long has it been since the three of us did this?
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表