剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我不介意你多叫一点
Wouldn't mind hearing it more often, actually.
你是在暗示什么吗?
Are you trying to tell me something?
天啊
Oh, my God.
这个地方太小了
ISAAC: This town will not accommodate
一山容不下二虎
the numerical totality of our combined mass.
某人一来 乐趣没了
Well, it was fun while it lasted.
舰桥呼叫舰长
Bridge to Captain.
请讲
Go ahead.
哈尔西上将正在紧急一号♥频道上
I have Admiral Halsey on a priority-one channel
要见您和格雷森长官
for you and Commander Grayson.
我们这就来
We're on our way.
所以这是板上钉钉了 条约谈妥了
So this is actually happening? Like it's a done deal?
除了签字 一切都谈妥了
Everything but the ink.
最后几个关键的点
The last few outstanding points
是一个小时前谈好的
were finalized about an hour ago.
上将 我想说 恭喜你们
Admiral, I gotta say, congratulations to all of you.
这太了不起了
This... This is huge.
你和你的船员也应该恭喜自己
Well, you and your crew should congratulate yourselves as well.
奥维尔号♥在促成这个成果中
The Orville played a critical role
发挥了重要作用
leading up to this achievement.
我为你们感到骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
条约将在一周内在达拉科斯签署
The treaty signing will take place in Dalakos in one week.
达拉科斯?
Dalakos?
在克里尔?
On Krill?
他们邀请了阿尔库詹主席
President Alcuzan has been invited,
受邀的还有芭拉斯克理事和我
along with Senator Balask and myself.
我已经提出让奥维尔号♥负责接送任务
And I've requested The Orville for transport duty.
真的吗?
Really?
你们将会是首批踏上克里尔领土的联盟官员
You'll be among the first Union officers ever to set foot on Krill.
长官 这真的太棒了
Sir, this is... this is amazing.
非常感谢
We're so grateful.
不客气 这是你们挣来的
Don't be, you've earned it.
你们要马上返回地球接代表团
You'll head back to Earth immediately
做好准备
to pick up the delegation.
你们将要开启长途之旅了 哈尔西结束通话
Saddle up, you've got a long ride.Halsey out.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这简直难以置信
This is unbelievable.
你知道最棒的是什么吗? - 什么?
You know what the best part is? What?
他不知道我们喝醉了
He had no idea we'd been drinking.
今天太美好了 - 今天确实美好
This is a good day. - It is a good day.
默瑟上校 很高兴终于见到你了
Ah! Captain Mercer.So good to finally meet you.
主席先生 见到您才是我的荣幸
The privilege is all mine, Mr. President.
你一定就是格雷森中校
And you must be Commander Grayson.
我听哈尔西上将说过你的事
I've heard great things from Admiral Halsey.
我们都非常钦佩你的父亲
We both admired your father very much.
谢谢 主席先生 他也一定深有同感
Thank you, Mr. President. I know he felt the same.
很感谢你们安排了仪仗队
Well, I appreciate the honor guard,
但实际上不需要这么劳师动众
but, uh, you didn't have to go to the trouble.
这没什么 主席先生
It's no trouble, sir.
这是我的安全主管 塔拉·凯亚利少校
This is my Chief of Security, Commander Talla Keyali.
你的团队非常优秀 少校
Your team is impressive, Commander.
谢谢 主席先生
Thank you, sir. It's not every day
我可不是每天都有这样炫耀他们的机会
I get to show them off for a group like this.
如果您想休息的话 我们可以引您到休息舱
If you're ready to get settled, we'll show you to your quarters.
非常好
Ah, wonderful.
艾德 在启程之前
Ed.Before we get underway,
关于选举 有一点你得了解
there's something you should know...about the election.
是什么?
What is it?
他们称之为条约
What they call a treaty,
我称之为懦夫的妥协退让
I call a capitulation of cowards!
他们的联盟只不过是一个
Their Union is a patchwork alliance
由数百个物种组成的联盟
of hundreds of species,
他们很久以前就把自己的身份交给了
that long ago surrendered their identities to this...
这个掠夺了他们的纯洁性的社会集体
this social collective that rapes them of their purity.
你们甘愿让他们也这样对我们吗?
Would you let them do the same to us?
不愿意
No!
不要心存幻想
Make no mistake.
他们伸出的友谊之手
The outstretched hand of welcome
很快将会成为压♥迫♥我们的铁拳
will quickly become the fist of oppression.
我们绝不签署条约
We must kill this treaty,
我们要夺回应有的地位
and reclaim our rightful place
成为这个星系的主导力量
as the dominant force in this galaxy.
在你们将特蕾娅释放回克里尔后
After you released Teleya to the Krill,
她离开了军队
she quit the military.
几个月后 她重新现身
Several months later, she reemerged
加入了一个小型但高调的反对派
as part of a small but vocal opposition
积极反对克里尔当权者
to the Krill establishment.
这个反对派在之前
It didn't really gain traction
并不引人注目 直到克里尔跟联盟
until the Krill started talking
开始谈判后才被热捧
about a treaty with the Union.
特蕾娅的言论就是这时候开始得到响应的
That's when Teleya's rhetoric started to resonate.
越来越多的人开始相信她的话
More and more people began to take her seriously.
相信她的个人经历
Her personal story,
她宣称她的兄弟和船员惨遭屠♥杀♥
the so-called massacre of her brother and crew,
这帮助她将自己包装成了一个民间英雄
helped her reinvent herself as a sort of folk hero.
自此以后她的支持者越来越多
She's been gaining popularity ever since.
她有赢得大选的可能吗?
Does she have a chance in the election?
据我们了解
It's our understanding that
科林议长目前大幅领先
Chancellor Korin maintains a wide lead.
但有些人认为 他支持签署条约
But for some, his embrace of the treaty
是一种懦弱的表现
makes him look soft.
对一些更加激进的人而言
To the more radical demographics,
他的政♥府♥过于温和已经与克里尔的普遍困境脱节了
his comparatively moderate administration seems out of touch.
你们即将面对的是一个政♥治♥真空
So, what you've got is a political vacuum.
而政♥治♥真空是危险的
A political vacuum is a dangerous thing.
一向如此
Always.
如果没有人注入希望
If no one fills it with hope,
就会有人注入恐惧
someone will fill it with fear.
不论大选结果如何 我们都需要假定
Regardless of the outcome, we have to assume Teleya
特蕾娅将会不折手段破坏我们的合盟
will do everything in her power to undermine the alliance.
我还以为我们有进步了
I thought we'd made progress.
艾德 你比我们任何人都更了解她
Ed, you know her better than any of us.
对于她的想法和弱点
If there are any insights you could provide
如果你能提供任何见解
as far as her thinking, her vulnerabilities,
那将会非常有帮助
it would be very helpful.
实话告诉你们
I promise you,
你们的示♥威♥终将是白费力气
you will achieve nothing by this demonstration.
我们不会给乌沃克省额外拨款
There will be no additional funding for the Uvok Province!
请进
Come in.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我只是想来看看你的状态如何
I was just checking to see how you're holding up.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
道什么歉?
For what?
你之前反对我释放特蕾娅
You objected to my releasing Teleya,
但我没听你的
and I ignored you.
我当时一厢情愿地认为 她或多或少能理解我的想法
I just...wanted to believe that I had reached her on some level.
你不能因为特蕾娅的信仰而自责
You can't blame yourself for what Teleya believes.
你看
Look at this.
科林议长给了我们
Chancellor Korin gave us limited access
访问克里尔信息网络的有限权限
to the Krill informational network.
乌沃克省的人♥民♥一再表明自己
The people of the Uvok Province have repeatedly shown themselves
是亵渎神明的堕落者 不值得我们提供援助
to be blasphemous degenerates, unworthy of our aid!
你们在这里聚众示♥威♥
By assembling in this place,
就证明了你们和他们一样不忠
you show yourselves to be as disloyal as they are!
你们一定会为今天的所作所为后悔
You will regret what you do here today!
在这几分钟后
A few minutes after this,
他们朝示♥威♥者释放西洛辛毒气
the protestors were gassed with helocine.
11人因此丧命
Eleven people died.
我的天啊
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表