剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
不完全是
Not entirely.
但我最近一直在想你
But... you have been on my mind recently.
这是…
Is that...
我每次出行时都会带着它
I take it with me whenever I travel.
希望它能给我带来好运
Brings me good luck.
你这么多年来都保留着
You kept it all these years...?
塞拉扬太阳石
Selayan sunstone...
这么珍贵的宝石可不能轻易扔掉
not the kind of thing you just toss away.
它太稀有 太特别了
It's too rare, it's too special.
你的还在吗?
Do you still have yours?
保罗…
Paul, uh...
我很高兴和你谈论这次的任务
I'm happy to talk about the mission with you,
但是我…
but I...
我不想重提任何往事
I don't want to dredge up any more of this.
那一次伤我太深了
The hurt ran really deep for me,
我费了很大的劲才走出伤痛
and I had to work very hard to dig it all out.
你就没有一点余情吗?
But there's no...vestige,
一点点感情都没有了吗?
no small wisp of feeling still there?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
那我就只留着求好运 好吗?
Just for luck then, okay?
所有部门均报告已就绪 长官
All departments report ready, sir.
克里尔人已经批准了最后的许可 我们可以出发了
The Krill have given us final clearance. We're good to go.
好的 戈登… -你是不是忘了什么?
Okay. Gordon... - Aren't you forgetting something?
对啊 我什么都没准备
Right. I didn't prepare anything.
怎么了? -在开始新航行之前
What's-a-matter? - It's traditional for the Captain to give a ship-wide announcement
舰长一般要向全体船员发表动员讲话 就是鼓舞士气
at the beginning of a new voyage, you know, like a little pep talk.
我昨晚本来要写点什么的 但是我太累了
I was gonna write something last night, but I was just too wiped.
就由衷地说点什么 船员们需要的只是真诚的动员
Just speak from your heart. That's all the crew wants.
全体船员 我是舰长
All hands, this is the Captain.
我们即将进入未知空域
We're about to enter unexplored space.
我知道你们和我一样振奋
I know you're all just as excited as I am,
我也知道你们都会尽力做好本职工作
and I know you're all going to do your best,
所以 让我们全力以赴
so... let's give this everything we got,
然后…
and...
所以 让我们全力以赴
let's give this everything we got,
然后…
and...
愿原力与你们同在
may the force be with you.
说得怎么样?
How was that?
完美
Perfect.
设定航向 开启量子驱动
Set course and engage quantum drive.
艾萨克?
Isaac.
正是
That is correct.
我们还没有正式相互介绍过 我是克里斯蒂中将
We haven't been formally introduced. I'm Admiral Christie.
很高兴见到你 中将
I am pleased to meet you, Admiral.
我打断你做重要的事了吗?
Am I interrupting anything important?
是的
Yes.
- Oh.
我正在为我们的旅程升级扫描仪阵列
I am upgrading the scanner array for our journey.
我不会占用你太多时间
Well, I won't take too much of your time.
我得承认 我之前是有点迟疑该不该来见你的
I must admit I was a little dubious about meeting you.
一个凯隆星人竟然在联盟星舰上效力
A Kaylon serving on a Union ship.
尤其在出了那种事之后
After what happened.
但我阅读了战后报告
But I read the after-action battle report.
我看到你拯救了很多生命 为此我要表扬你
I see that you saved a lot of lives. I commend you for that.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
我在想 我能否问你一些问题
I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions.
我的完整官方报告 可以在星舰的计算机上查看
The entirety of my official report is available in the ship's computer.
不 不是关于作战的问题
No, not about the battle.
关于芬恩医生
About Dr. Finn.
我听星舰上的一些人说 你们在一起过
I've heard from a few folks on board that you two were... involved.
没错
That is accurate.
其实我和克莱儿也在一起过 很久以前
Well, you know, I was with Claire, too, a long time ago.
那么我们有相同的经历
Then we share a common experience.
经过这么长的时间 她看开了 但我恐怕还放不下
After all this time... she's moved on, but I'm afraid that I haven't.
希望你不介意我跟你说这些
I hope you don't mind me telling you this.
不 长官 我在人类关系中 观察到许多这样自相矛盾的情况
No, sir. I have observed many such paradoxes in human relationships.
坦白说 我希望你能给我一些建议
Well, to be blunt... I was hoping you could give me some insight
告诉我现在什么能让克莱儿快乐
into what makes Claire happy these days.
芬恩医生重视她的孩子胜过一切
Dr. Finn values her children above all else.
她经常说 她愿意为了他们牺牲自己的生命
She has often stated that she would sacrifice her own life for them.
继续
Go on.
作为联盟医务官 她的事业也是她个人价值的重要组成部分
Her career as a Union medical officer is also a crucial part of her identity.
她很有同理心
She is highly empathetic
在帮助他人时会获得巨大的满足感
and takes great satisfaction in helping others.
她一向如此
She always has.
她的业余爱好有音乐、舞蹈 享受精致餐饮
Her recreational interests include music, dancing, fine dining,
淋浴和性关系
rain showers and sexual relations.
她喜欢的性♥爱♥姿势包括…
Her preferred mating positions include...
打住 信息量够大了 艾萨克
Whoa, whoa, whoa. That's... plenty helpful, Isaac.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是否可以理解为 你很难适应她每日不在你的身边?
Am I to understand that you find it a challenge to process her daily absence?
对 可以这样说
Yes, you could say that.
这是我们的又一个共同之处
It is another common experience we share.
正在经过克里尔空域的外边界
Passing the outer border of Krill space.
大伙儿 欢迎进入纳克拉夫区
Folks, welcome to the Naklav Sector.
我们是第一艘来到这么远的联盟星舰
First Union ship ever to come this far.
又实现一个职业愿望了
Check it off the career bucket list.
艾萨克 给我那个星团的分♥析♥
Isaac. Analysis of that star cluster.
星协是一种与疏散星团和球状星团比较下组织都非常松散的恒星集团。与其他种类星团的区别在于它们的大小(大约200到300光年),星协通常包含10至100颗或更多的恒星,这些恒星
有着共同的起源,但它们之间的引力束缚已经解除,只是仍在太空中一起运动
这是一个O-B星协 年龄大约为两百万年
An O-B association, approximately two million years old.
其中有78颗蓝巨星
78 blue giant stars,
恒星分类是天文学中根据光谱特征对恒星的分类。大多数的恒星都使用摩根-肯纳分类法(MK)的系统,以字母O、B、A、F、G、K、和M,从最热的(O型)依序排列到最冷的(M型)。
每个字母项下再用数字从0到9细分为10个次分类,其中0是最热的,9是最冷的;例如A8、A9、F0、和F1是从热到冷的顺序
还有数十个处于演化后期的F、G和K型星
along with several dozen F, G, and K stars in later stages of evolution.
让我想起了织女星
Reminds me of Vegas.
有发现生命迹象吗?
Any life signs?
我监测到347颗宜居行星
I am detecting 347 habitable planets,
但目前未发现智能生命的迹象
but so far no indications of intelligent life.
拉斯维加斯确实没有智能生命
Wow, it really is Vegas.
舰长 我似乎收到了求救信♥号♥♥
Captain, I'm picking up what looks like a distress signal.
位置?
Location?
方向角001 标定12 距离16.4光年
Bearing zero-zero-one mark twelve. Distance: 16.4 light-years.
那位于卡拉尔大区内
That is inside the Kalarr Expanse.
我想这不会是我们已知的生命
I'm assuming it's no one we know.
未知生命 长官
Negative, sir.
远程扫描结果如何?
What about long-range scans?
看起来这个大区几乎是空旷的空间
The Expanse appears to be almost entirely empty space.
距离求救信♥号♥♥坐标大约30.6光年的位置
There is one star system approximately 30.6 light-years
有一个恒星系统
from the coordinates of the distress signal.
不敢进去?
Afraid to go in?
伯克 设定航向
Burke, set a course.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
正在接近大区边缘
Approaching the edge of the Expanse.
这里没有恒星
There are no stars.
它延伸有多广?
How far does it extend?
扫描显示至少为800秒差距
Scans indicate at least 800 parsecs.
让我们进去
Take us in.
正在进入鬼屋
Entering haunted house.
我们正在接近坐标
We're approaching the coordinates.
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is that?
我没有检测到任何推进系统 它的耗电量极低
I am detecting no propulsion systems and only minimal power.
它似乎是一个空间站
It appears to be a space station.
发送通信信息
Send a hail.
无回应
No response.
也许对方无法回应 他们可能受伤了
Maybe whoever it is can't respond. They could be injured.
内部为加压状态 有可呼吸的空气
The interior is pressurized, and there is a breathable atmosphere.
中将 你意下如何?
Admiral, what do you say?
我绝对不能错过
I wouldn't miss it for anything.
塔拉 你跟凯莉和我一组
Talla, you're with Kelly and I.
博塔斯负责指挥操舵
Bortus, you have the comm.
让芬恩医生和拉马尔指挥官 到起降舱和我们碰头
Tell Dr. Finn and Chief Lamarr to meet us in the shuttle bay.
是 长官
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表