剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
是中将?
The Admiral?
我被锁在系统外了
I am locked out!
舰长 看
Captain. Look.
舰桥呼叫工程部
Bridge to Engineering.
所有系统都失效了 长官
All systems are inoperative, Commander.
引擎也一样 你可以听出来
Engines, too. You can hear it.
你能接入辅助电源吗?
Can you tap into auxiliary power?
从舰桥无法接入 我需要去工程部
Not from the bridge. I will need to go to Engineering.
艾萨克 你一起去
Isaac, go with him.
没用 我们没了主电源
It's no use. We've lost main power.
我去看看我的孩子 你留心看着医务室
I'm gonna go check on my kids.
是 医生
Keep an eye on sickbay. Yes, Doctor.
医生?
Doctor?
有人吗?
Hello?
医生?
Doctor?
默瑟呼叫奥维尔号♥
Mercer to Orville. Mercer to Orville.
凯莉 能听到吗?
Kelly, can you hear me?
她听不到 看样子所有系统都离线了
She can't. Looks like all systems are offline.
全舰有一个阻尼场正在启用
There's a ship-wide dampening field in use.
是什么导致的? -不知道
What's causing it? - No idea,
但只要我们上去 通信扫描仪和武器都会失灵
but once we're on board, comscanners and weapons are gonna be useless.
我们得手动停泊
We're gonna have to dock manually.
奥维尔号♥ECV-197探险级星舰
我去工程部 看看有什么发现
I'm gonna go to Engineering, see what I can find out.
好的 要小心
All right, be careful.
孩子们 你们在吗?
Boys? Are you here?
泰?
Ty?
马可斯?
Marcus?
妈妈?
Mom!
妈妈?
Mom!
我们应该回去
We should go back.
妈妈一直说 如果出现紧急情况 我们应该在我们的舱室里等着
Mom always says if there's an emergency, we should wait in our quarters.
我不想在房♥间里坐着
Look, I don't want to sit in my room
盯着窗外黑乎乎的一片
starin' out the window at all that darkness.
那让我感到很不安 走吧 我们要找到妈妈
Gives me the creeps. Come on, we gotta find her.
你把电池拿出来了吗?
You got that power cell out yet?
没有 它们卡在里面了
No. They really jam these things in here.
试着扭一下 -我扭了
Try twisting it. - I did.
一般来说 如果它没有直接弹出来 就表示你方法不对
Usually if it doesn't pop right out, it means you're doing it wrong.
谢谢 你真是帮了大忙
Thanks, you're a huge help.
凯莉 怎么回事?
Kelly, what's going on?
有人关闭了所有电源 我们觉得那个人应该是克里斯蒂中将
Somebody's shut down all power. We think it may have been Admiral Christie.
长官 我们有别的发现
Commander, there's something else.
那个哨站正在发射导航信♥号♥♥
That outpost is transmitting a homing signal.
发射到哪里? -我们不知道
To where? - We don't know. It's a wide-range broadcast.
它是大范围发射
It's a wide-range broadcast.
我不喜欢这个苗头
I don't like the sound of that.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我想把电池拔♥出♥来♥ 这样就能用内部扫描仪 但就是拔不出来
Trying to pull the power cell so we can check internal scanners. Won't budge.
如果它没有直接弹出来 就表示你方法不对
Well, if it doesn't pop right out, it means you're doing it wrong.
怎么了?
What?
我很确定 如果我能找到阻尼场的源头
I'm pretty sure I can restore auxiliary power
我就能恢复辅助电源
if I can find the source of the dampening field.
没有内部扫描仪 我们怎么找?
How can we accomplish that without internal scans?
就用现在唯一能用的扫描仪 也就是我的眼睛
I'll use the only scanners I got right now... my eyes.
它一定在某条工程通道里
It's gotta be in one of the engineering conduits,
我一定要找出来
I just need to find it.
星舰上有132条通道
There are 132 engineering conduits on this ship.
所以我最好马上开始
Then I'd better get started.
我会协助你 长官
I will assist you, Commander.
你可以通知舰桥吗?
Can you notify the bridge?
妈妈?
Mom!
妈妈?
Mom!
妈妈?
Mom!
妈妈?
Mom!
也许她回去了 我要回我们的舱室
Maybe she went home. I'm going back to our quarters.
行吧
Fine.
你和我回去吗? -我跟你说过我不…
Come with me? - I already told you that I'm not...
那是什么东西?
What is that thing?
我不知道
I don't know.
马可斯?你们在这里做什么?
Marcus! What are you doing back here?
你看到了吗? -看到什么?
Did you see it?! - See what?
怪物
The monster!
我不知道你们在说什么 但是这里没别人
I don't know what you guys mean, but there's no one else here.
出来吧 快
Come on out. Come on.
这里有别的东西
There was something else here.
我们都看到了
We both saw it.
它是长什么样的?
What did it look like?
我不知道 像一只蜘蛛 但很大 像你一样大
I don't know... like a spider. But big, like as big as you.
但现在这里什么也没有
Well, there's nothing here now.
灯为什么都灭了?
Why did the lights go off?
我们正在排查原因
We're working on figuring that out.
你能帮忙找我们的妈妈吗?
Can you help us find our mom?
当然
Of course.
你们跟着我 我们一起找她
You guys stick with me, and we'll look for her together.
妈妈 -泰 马可斯
Oh, Ty! Marcus!
妈妈 -谢天谢地
Mom! - Oh, thank God.
你们还好吗?
Are you okay?
我跟你们说过 出了紧急情况要怎么做?
What did we talk about when there's an emergency?
你们应该待在我们的舱室里
You're supposed to wait in our quarters!
但星舰上有怪物 -什么?
But there's a monster! - What?
星舰上有东西 像是某种怪物
There's something on board. Some kind of creature.
它攻击了伍德森中尉 -我们得躲起来
It got Lieutenant Woodson. - We have to hide!
我们去舰桥
Let's get to the bridge.
然后发生了什么?
And then what happened?
它对中尉喷射了某种东西 然后中尉开始发生变化
It sprayed him with something. And that's when he started to change.
你可以描述吗?
Can you describe it?
他的脸上…长着又大又亮的黑色眼睛
His face... There were big black shiny eyes.
还有他的皮肤…变得像腐坏了一样
And his skin was... it was like it went all rotten.
听起来和克里斯蒂中将的情况一样
That sounds like what happened to Admiral Christie.
恶魔附身 -啥?
Demonic possession. - Huh?
克里尔人警告过我们 这个空域有恶魔
The Krill warned us that this part of space was inhabited by...
它们会占据我们的灵魂
demons who would take possession of your soul.
就像现在这样…
Something like this...
在他们的理解里 这就是灵魂附身
it's exactly how they would interpret it.
保罗在那个哨站上接触的微生物
The microbes that Paul was exposed to on that outpost
几乎是立即开始改写他的DNA
almost immediately started rewriting his DNA,
把他的细胞变成…
turning his cells into...
另一个物种的细胞
Another species.
当中将逃出医务室时 他的变异正在加速
When the Admiral escaped sickbay, his transmutation was accelerating.
他一定已经传染了其他人
He must have infected others.
马可斯描述的 很可能是一种威力更强的微生物
What Marcus described is most likely a more potent version of the microbes.
繁殖?
Reproduction.
那是我的猜测
That's my guess.
也许它们自然繁殖的方式
It may be that their natural means of procreation
就是劫持其他生命形态的躯体
is to hijack the bodies of other lifeforms.
就像寄生虫一样 只是它们更加极端
Like a parasite, only much more aggressive.
那么我们收到的求救信♥号♥♥…
Then the distress call we received...
那是交♥配♥信♥号♥♥
It was a mating call.
天啊
Oh, man...
不知道我们已经有多少人被感染了
There's no telling how many of our people have been infected.
我们必须尽快控制感染传播
We need to contain the spread as quickly as possible.
拉马尔长官正打算
Commander Lamarr was attempting to restore power
在工程通道里恢复电力
from within the engineering conduits.
他可能还不知道有外来物种威胁
He is likely unaware of the alien threat.
我去找他
I'll find him.
艾萨克 我有发现了
Isaac, I think I found something!
你需要帮忙吗?
Do you require assistance?
我不能推♥翻♥中将的命令
I can't override the Admiral's command codes,
但我应该可以变通一下 然后恢复辅助电源
but I might be able to rig a workaround and get auxiliary power back online.
你先待命
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表