剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
and then when you get called on it,
你们又抱怨我们不尊重你们的信仰
you bitch and you moan that we're not respecting your "beliefs"!
去你们的... - 戈登
Well, screw you and your-- - Gordon!
抱歉
Sorry.
是时候结束这场闹剧了
It is time to put an end to this farce.
我们将会在大会上发言
We will address the assembly.
我已经和我的政♥府♥进行了协商
I have conferred with my government.
我们将不会再遵守之前的协议条款
And we will no longer abide by the terms of our previous agreement.
海维娜的违法行为让我们不愿再受限制
Heveena's illegal actions have annulled all restrictions.
此外我们要求理事会正式向我们道歉
Furthermore, we demand a formal apology
因为是理事会首先允许她嘲弄我们
by this Council for allowing this travesty in the first place.
是你提出了妥协 哈尔西将军
You proposed this compromise, Admiral Halsey.
我们遵守了妥协的条款
We have abided by it.
但海维娜却没有遵守
Heveena has not.
如果会议厅中有人能有凭有据地 质疑我们立场的合法性
If anyone in this chamber can credibly dispute the legality of our position,
那就站起来
let him stand now!
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
我们在左纳里星系的一个秘密军事设施中 救出了托帕
We rescued Topa from a secret military installation in the Zonari System.
那是莫克兰人的黑牢
It's a Moclan black site.
她被带到那里 还被严刑审问
She was taken there and tortured for information.
根本没有这种地方
There is no such place!
我们扫描了整个设施 大使
We have scans of the entire facility, Ambassador.
她拒绝接受治疗 所以这里的每个人都能亲眼看到
She refused medical treatment so that everyone here
莫克兰人对她做了什么
could see for themselves what the Moclans did to her.
我的女儿侥幸活了下来
My daughter is fortunate to be alive.
他们原本计划杀掉她
They planned to murder her.
联盟的成员
Members of this Union
计划要杀掉我的孩子
planned to kill my child.
你们是骗子
You are liars.
你们是刽子手
And you are butchers.
你们必须要为你们的恶性付出代价
And you must answer for your crimes!
来 咖啡
Here.Coffee.
谢谢
Thanks.
混了45度的酒?
90-proof blend?
我觉得你可能需要混酒喝 - 你真好
I thought you might need it. - You're the best.
别让司令部的人闻到就行
Just don't breathe on the Admirals.
博塔斯
Bortus...
我非常抱歉
I am truly sorry.
我不指望你原谅我
I do not expect you to forgive me.
你很有自知之明
That is a reasonable expectation.
理事会进行了临时投票 结果全体通过
The Council has taken a provisional vote. It was unanimous.
莫克勒斯已经被开除出联盟
Moclus has been expelled from the Union.
接下来呢?
So what's next?
投票仍有待批准
The vote still has to be ratified, but...
但批准后 脱离的过程会很棘手
when it is, it'll be a messy divorce.
船舰的部署 船员的重新分配 共享的军事设施
Ship deployments, crew reassignments, shared military assets,
还有一些作战小组是由我们联合领导的
and at least a dozen battle groups under joint command.
我们要切断很多联♥系♥
A lot of ties to sever.
而且毫无疑问 这将会重击我们的防御态势
And it goes without saying this will be a major blow to our defensive posture.
对凯隆人来说 我们更加脆弱了
We're now much more vulnerable to the Kaylon.
聚居区怎么办?
What about the colony?
联盟已经投票承认它为主♥权♥国家
The Union has voted to recognize it as a sovereign state
并把它纳入我们的保护之下
and to place it under our protection.
立即生效
ive immediately.
在身体上 她会没事的
Physically she's going to be fine,
但是她有严重的心理创伤
but she's been through a terrible trauma,
对她这么小的孩子来说尤其严重
especially for someone so young.
她需要心理辅♥导♥
She'll need counseling.
我明白
I understand.
我什么时候可以带她回去?
When may I take her home?
我要再做一些检查 然后你们就可以带她回去了
I want to run a few more tests, and then she's all yours.
少校 有人要见你
Commander... There's someone here to see you.
克莱登
Klyden...
舰长跟我说了发生的事情后
When the Captain told me what happened,
我就登上了我能找到的最快的星舰
I boarded the first transport I could find.
我可以和她说说话吗?
May I speak with her?
爸爸
Papa...
好好躺着 托帕 你需要休息
Lie still, Topa. You need to rest.
爸爸 你回来了
Papa... you came back.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
好点了 因为你回来了
Better now that you are here.
我想你
I missed you.
我也想你
I missed you too.
托帕
Topa.
上一次我跟你说了很伤人的话
The last time I saw you, I said some very hurtful things.
我后悔说了那些话
I regret my words.
我明白 爸爸 没关系
I understand, Papa. It's okay.
不 有关系
No.It is not.
你
You...
因为那些人差点丢了命
were almost lost.
而他们和我一样都坚守那样的信仰
Because of people who believed as I did.
我...
I...
当时我觉得我很恨你
I... I thought I hated you.
但即便如此 我也绝不会想要伤害你
But even then, I never wished you harm.
我那时候只是不知道 怎么和你一起生活
I simply... did not know how to live with you.
之前我被一生的偏见蒙蔽了我的判断
I allowed a lifetime of prejudice to cloud my judgment.
这必须要改变
That must change.
我必须要改变
I must change.
我想让你知道 我接受你了 托帕
I want you to know that I accept you, Topa,
我接受原原本本的你
exactly as you are.
有你当我的女儿 我很自豪
And I am proud...to call you my daughter.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Papa.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你的提波汤好喝吗?
How is your teepok?
和我记忆中的一样好喝
It's as delicious as I remember.
我很高兴
I am pleased.
你想喝的时候我都给你做
I will prepare it for you whenever you like.
请进
Come in.
嘿 抱歉打扰了
Hey. Sorry to interrupt.
我只是想让你们知道 我们很快会离开这个轨道
Just wanted to let you know we'll be leaving orbit soon.
我也想说
And I also wanted to say...
欢迎回来 克莱登
welcome back, Klyden.
谢谢 中校
Thank you, Commander.
我猜你已经决定留下来了
I take it you've decided to stay?
我们放弃了我们的莫克兰公民身份
We have renounced our Moclan citizenship.
现在这里就是我们的家
Our home is here, now.
博塔斯跟我说了你的英勇事迹
Bortus has told me of your heroic actions.
谢谢你救了我女儿的命
Thank you for saving my daughter's life.
博塔斯和我是一个不错的组合
Bortus and I make a pretty good team.
我不打扰你们用餐了
Well, I'll let you get back to your meal.
中校
Commander.
你要和我们一起用餐吗?
Would you like to have dinner with us?
他做了提波汤 很辣
He made teepok soup.It's spicy.
我喜欢吃辣的
I do like spicy.
那就请加入我们吧
Then please. Sit with us.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表