剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
Yes?
嘿 你们好 - 中校
Hey, guys. - Commander.
坐下吧 我不是故意打扰你们用餐的
Please, sit. I don't mean to interrupt your dinner.
你看到托帕了吗?他回来晚了
Have you seen Topa? He is late.
我让他帮助伯克少尉
I have him helping Ensign Burke
重新校准导航阵列
with the recalibration of the navigational array.
这是备考的一部分
Part of his exam prep.
我们都很感激你在他身上投入的时间
We both appreciate the time you have spent with him.
这是我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
请和我们一起用餐吧
Please, join us.
尝尝蔻菠
Have some Kolp.
是... - 绿色那个
Uh, is that the-- - It is the green one.
好的
Right.
听我说 我得坦白
Listen, I have to confess, I had a...
我让托帕在晚餐时间工作是别有原因
I had an ulterior motive for putting Topa to work at dinnertime.
我有事情要跟你们谈
There's something I want to talk to you about.
什么事?
What is it?
我知道在你们的文化里
I understand that it's inappropriate within your culture
我提这个很不合适
for me to bring this up, but...
但你们讨论过要告诉托帕吗?
have you two ever discussed telling Topa?
关于他原本的性别
About his origins?
你说得对 中校 这很不合适
You are correct, Commander.It is entirely inappropriate!
你哪来的胆子进我们家还... - 克莱登
How dare you enter our home and--Klyden!
我们在数个场合里谈论过这件事
We have discussed the matter on several occasions,
我们觉得... - 我们觉得时机不合适
and we feel--We do not feel the time is right.
这由你们来决定 你们是家长
And that's your decision, of course,you're his parents,
但我可以提供一个局外人的看法吗?
but if I can offer an outsider's perspective,
我觉得这些年来
I think there may be some residual damage
这可能有遗留的伤害 而这种伤害又产生了连锁反应
that could have had a ripple effect down through the years.
这个孩子很不开心
This kid is unhappy.
所有孩子都不开心 他会熬过去的
All children are unhappy. He will outgrow it.
不知道他跟你们说过没有
I don't want to betray his confidence
我不想背叛他的信任
if he hasn't said anything to you,
但他觉得自己有问题
but he thinks there's something wrong with him.
什么问题? - 他不知道
What? - He doesn't know.
坐在这里的每个人都知道
Look, everyone at this table is aware
我们说的人在不知情或不同意的情况下
that we're talking about someone who was surgically altered
被改了性别
without their knowledge or consent--
中校
Commander,
你待得太久了 你可以走了
you have overstayed your welcome.You may go now.
拜托 跟你的儿子聊聊
Please. Talk to your son.
很抱歉打扰了你们的夜晚
I apologize for disturbing your evening.
克莱登 - 不行
Klyden. - No!
她也许是对的
She could be correct.
她是女的
She is a female!
她不明白我们的文化
With no understanding of our culture!
如果托帕很挣扎
If Topa is struggling--
如果他知道了真♥相♥ 他要面对的挣扎
If he is struggling, it is insignificant compared to the struggle he would face
要比这种挣扎痛苦无数倍
if he were to learn the truth!
我发现
It occurs to me...
我们在一起这么长时间
that in all the time we have been together,
你对任何事情都这么武断
I have never once known you to be uncertain.Of anything.
告诉我 你这么“能”是什么感觉?
Tell me,what is it like to be so wise?
你在取笑我
You are mocking me.
是你自找的
You invite it.
你知不知道 如果我没有发现我生来是女性
Do you know how much pain I would have been spared
我能免去多少痛苦?
had I not discovered that I was born female?
我绝不会让我的儿子过这种日子
I would never, ever force our son to endure such a life!
我全心全意地爱着他
I love him with all my heart! Do you?
你爱吗? - 我当然爱
Of course, I do!
那就听我的
Then listen to me!
博塔斯 如果能让我不知道当初出生时的性别
Bortus, I would give anything
我愿意用一切来换
to be ignorant of my beginnings.
托帕也许永远不开心
Topa may never be happy...
但不开心总好过绝望
but unhappiness is better than despair.
请进
Come in.
你来了 你本来应该下午三点到的
Hey, there you are. We were scheduled for 1500.
抱歉 中校
I am sorry, Commander.
准时是联盟官员首先要达到的要求
Punctuality.Requirement number one for a Union officer.
我不能再继续练习了
I...will not be able to continue the training.
为什么? - 我父亲不准
Why not? - My father has forbidden it.
他跟我说如果我想继续练习
He has told me that if I wish to resume,
我可以找上校
I can ask the captain.
而不是找你
But not you.
托帕 我...
Topa, I'm...
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我非常尊敬上校 但这不一样
I have great respect for the captain. But it is not the same.
我觉得我和你有共鸣
I feel... a connection with you.
也许你可以跟我父亲谈谈 让他改变主意
Perhaps you could talk to my father and change his mind.
我不知道跟克莱登谈有没有用
I don't know that talking to Klyden will do any good.
你可以试试
You could try.
托帕...
Topa...
你无法想象我要说的话会让我多难过
this hurts me more than you can possibly imagine,
但我想说的是在这件事上我无权干涉
but you have to believe me when I tell you
你要相信我
that I am powerless here.
虽然我很讨厌他...
As much as I hate him...
虽然我讨厌他的回应...
as much as I hate his answer...
但他是你的父亲
he's your father.
我不想放弃
I do not want to give up.
如果有一天我能像你一样
If I could someday be like you...
有伟大的目标
have a noble purpose,
能激励别人做最好的自己
to inspire people to become their best selves...
也许我就不会这么难过
perhaps I would not feel so sad.
嗨 托帕
Hey there, Topa.
你好 长官
Hello, sir.
在你穿上制♥服♥之前 你不需要叫我“长官”
Oh, you don't have to call me "sir" until you're wearing a uniform.
你想看很酷的东西吗?
You wanna see something cool?
我们正在利用嵌入文物里的DNA片段
We're using a combination of DNA fragments embedded in the artifacts,
并结合雕塑渲染技术
along with sculptural renderings,
重构亨比利塞特人的大致样貌
to reconstruct an approximation of the Hemblicites' appearance.
直到现在 没人知道他们长什么样
Up till now, nobody knew what they looked like.
但多亏有了现代科学 我们可以进行准确的推测
But thanks to modern science, we can make a good guess.
你想看看吗?
You wanna see?
很棒 对吧?
Pretty amazing, isn't it?
你看到的人种已经灭绝了几万年
You're looking at a race that's been dead for tens of thousands of years.
失陪一下
Please excuse me.
你好 托帕
Hello, Topa.
艾萨克...
Isaac...
你死的时候
What is it like?
是什么感觉?
To be dead?
死就是和活着相反
ISAAC: It is the opposite of being alive.
你让自己停机时
When you... deactivated yourself...
那是什么感觉?
what did it feel like?
我那时停机了 所以我没感觉
I was deactivated. I felt nothing.
他们让你复活时 你有不开心吗?
Were you...unhappy when they brought you back?
我是无法开心或难过的
I am incapable of happiness or misery.
我可以问问 你为什么问这些吗?
May I ask the purpose of your inquiry?
我就是好奇而已
I was...just curious.
请进
Come in!
艾萨克 嗨
Isaac. Hi.
你好 中校 抱歉打扰你了
Hello, Commander. I apologize for disturbing you.
不 没关系 怎么了?
No, it's fine. What's up?
据我所知
It is my understanding
在非工作时间拜访船员的休息舱室
that a visit to a crew member's quarters during off-duty hours
会引人猜测有什么意图
can invite speculation regarding intent.
如果你需要的话
If you wish,
我可以给全体船员发公告 跟他们保证
I will send a ship-wide communique assuring the crew
这次拜访和情感或性♥爱♥无关
that this was not a romantic or sexual encounter.
我...
I--
我什么都不会说的 没关系
I would just not say anything, it's all good.
你有什么事吗?
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表