剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
所以不要把屎泼在我身上
so do not try to pin this bullshit on me!
我记得当我们在坎达尔星系时
I remember when we were in the Kandar system.
你被那个星球的居民尊为天神
You were worshiped as a god by the planet's inhabitants.
也许你还留恋这种成神的感觉
Perhaps you still believe it yourself.
所以你要在我们家扮伟大的神
Perhaps that is why you chose to play god with my family.
我要扮成神?
I played god?!
克莱登 那个孩子一直在求救
Klyden, that kid has been crying out for help,
你却把胖脑袋埋在沙里视而不见
and you've been burying your fat head in the sand
因为真♥相♥不符合你落后的世界观
because the truth doesn't fit in with your backward worldview!
我这次也许确实越界了
Now, I may have overstepped,
但必须要有人关注这件事
but somebody needed to start paying attention.
因为那孩子遇到了难题
Because that child is in trouble.
不论这个事实会让你有多痛苦
And no matter how much it hurts you to know it,
我都要说 在那个被刻意改造过的外表下
underneath that manufactured exterior,
托帕的内心仍然是个女孩
Topa is still female.
我会发挥想象力 假设刚才的事没发生过
I'm gonna use my imagination and pretend that didn't just happen.
然后我会放你走 但你得离开我的办公室
Then I'm gonna let go,and you're gonna get the hell out of my office.
如果你再胆敢袭击官员
If you ever try to strike an officer again,
我一定把你的胳膊拧下来挂在我的墙上
I'm gonna break your goddamn arm off and mount it on my wall.
你听到了吗?
You hear me?
听到了吗? - 听到了
Do you hear me? Yes!
请进
Come in.
博塔斯
Bortus...
抱歉打扰了 中校
I am sorry to intrude, Commander.
没事 请进
No, please, come on in.
我需要你的帮助
I require your help.
好的
Of course.
托帕不愿跟克莱登说话 也不跟我说话
Topa will not speak to Klyden, or to me.
我知道
I know.
他愿意跟克莱儿谈 不知道这能不能宽慰你
If it means anything,Claire's been able to talk to him.
这是个好迹象 至少他愿意跟别人敞开心扉
It's a good sign, at least he's opening up to someone.
解决这件事可能需要点时间
It may just take some time.
请坐吧
Sit down, please.
博塔斯
Bortus...
我很抱歉挑起了事端
I am so sorry I caused this.
我...
I...
我看到这孩子陷入了无比绝望的境地
I just saw this kid in a place of such despair, and...
我只是想帮他
I was only trying to help him.
但实事求是地说 我的手确实伸得太长了
But the fact is, I was way out of line.
我没有插手的立场
It wasn't my place.
这不怪你
You are not responsible.
是我引导他查看那个金博克文件的
I was the one who led him to the Kimbok file.
是我给了他密♥码♥
I gave him the password.
什么?
What?
当时我在主控室
I was on the bridge.
凯亚利少校当时很忙
Commander Keyali was occupied,
而我在监控安全站
and I was monitoring the security station.
当时我收到一条警报
There was an alert
称有人正试图访问加密文件
that someone was attempting to access a coded file.
我看到那个人是托帕
I saw that it was Topa.
所以...
So...
我把密♥码♥发给了他
I sent it to him.
你想让他知情
You wanted him to know.
我就是自然而然地发给他了
It...happened in the moment.
我没有事先谋划
It was not premeditated.
你告诉他了吗?
Have you told him?
没有
No, no.
但我不...
But I do not...
我不知道怎么帮他
I do not know how to help him!
病人怎么样了?
How's the patient?
好消息是 目前我不担心他会伤害自己了
Well, the good news is,I'm not worried about self-harm at the moment.
虽然让他知道实情 导致他的心理出现了巨大♥波♥动
Regardless of the psychological upheaval caused by this discovery,
但我真的觉得你做得对
I genuinely believe you did the right thing.
我希望我能像你这样自信 我之前太鲁莽了
I wish I had your confidence.It was a reckless move.
所以现在我们能做的最重要的事情 就是倾听
Well, that's why the most important thing we can do right now is listen.
托帕要给我们提供方向
Topa is going to have to guide us.
我可以进去吗?
Can I go in?
嗨
Hi.
你知道实情
You knew.
我很早就想告诉你了 我只是...
I wanted to tell you a lot sooner. I just...
他们是你的家长
They're your parents.
我已经尽了我最大的勇气
I did as much as I dared.
真希望我不知道实情
I wish I did not know.
托帕...
Oh, Topa...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不
No.
不 我不是那个意思
No, I do not mean what I say.
如果你想要跟人述说
I'm still here.
我依然奉陪 不论是白天还是晚上
If you need someone to talk to, day or night.
我该怎么办?
What do I do?
只有你能回答这个问题
You're the only person who can answer that.
但不论你选择如何处理这件事 我都支持你
But, however you choose to process this... I'm on your side.
我认识很多女性
I know many females.
但她们都来自其他世界
But, they are all from other worlds.
比如你 凯亚利少校 芬恩医生
You... Commander Keyali...Dr. Finn...
但其中没有莫克兰人
but no Moclans.
我希望我能见一位莫克兰女性
I wish...I could meet a Moclan female.
可是我父亲是不会同意的
But, my father would never allow it.
也许你不需要他的同意
Maybe he doesn't have to.
访问与“金博克-33”文件有关的 所有视听数据
Access all audiovisual data pertaining to file designation Kimbok33.
参考日志从时间索引8490.5开始
Reference logs beginning at time index 8490.5.
集成并打造模拟
Integrate, and create simulation.
准备模拟
Simulation ready.
开始模拟并暂停
Begin simulation and hold.
她是...
Is that...
海维娜
Heveena.
在她公开她的女性身份之前
The writer the Moclans knew as Gondus Elden,
她是莫克兰人熟知的作家冈多斯
before she revealed she was female.
这是决定你的命运的法庭
This is the courtroom where your fate was decided.
我在金博克文件里阅读过她的信息
I read about her in the Kimbok file.
但文件里没有描述她的长相
But it did not describe her appearance.
她看起来真有智慧
Her face appears so wise.
等你听到她说话后再下结论
Wait till you hear her speak.
继续模拟
Resume simulation.
多年以前 当我出生的时候
When I was born, long ago,
我的父母做了个决定 他们要让我保留女性身份
my parents made the choice to allow me to remain female.
他们认为改变我的性别
They believed that to have me altered
是违背自然的行为
would be an offense to nature.
所以他们把我带到深山之中
So, they took me far up into the mountains,
并在与世隔绝的地方安了家
and built our family a home in seclusion.
他们教会了我思考 阅读 好奇
They taught me to think.To read.To wonder.
他们教会了我要爱真实的自己
They taught me to love the person I was.
当他们去世后 我留了下来
When they passed, I remained.
我原本已经计划在那里终老 不为人所知
I had planned to die up there.Undiscovered.
但那已经不可能了
But that is no longer possible.
法庭绝对不可以
The tribunal must not be allowed
剥夺这个孩子得到的恩赐 这也是我得到的恩赐
to take from this child the gift that I was given.
所以我在这里以女性身份示人
So, I present myself to you
我无怨无悔
as a woman without regret.
我无比幸福
I am happy.
医生?
Doctor.
什么事?
What is it?
我是女孩子
I am female.
简直荒谬至极
This is preposterous!
你知道你提的是什么建议吗?
Do you have any idea what you are suggesting?!
这个孩子自出生那一天起
Look, this kid has been at the center
就被文化信仰决定了自己的命运
of a cultural cyclone since the day she was born.
现在我们该停止为她做决定了
It's about time that we all stop trying to decide who she is,
把嘴闭上 让她来决定
shut the hell up, and let her tell us.
他不知道以后等着他的是什么下场
He does not understand what awaits him!
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表