剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
抱歉我来迟了
I am sorry to be late.
没关系 给 你的奥莎达
No worries. Here. Your Opsadda.
谢谢
Thank you.
一切都还好吗?
Everything all right?
有时候我宁愿和克里尔的巡洋战舰对峙
There are days when I would rather confront a fleet of Krill battle cruisers
也不愿意教养孩子
than parent a child.
怎么了?
What's going on?
我觉得托帕迷上了一个男的
I believe Topa is infatuated with a male.
她喜欢一个男孩
she's got a crush on a boy.
对 我问过她了
Yes. I have questioned her,
但她拒绝和我详谈
but she refuses to discuss the details of the matter.
她经常把自己关在房♥间里 几个小时不出来
She frequently locks herself in her room and does not emerge for hours.
女孩子会羞于谈这种事 博塔斯
Girls can be shy about this kind of thing, Bortus,
特别是和自己的父亲谈 - 为什么?
especially with their fathers. Why?
有时候这会让人感到有些尴尬
Well, it can feel a little embarrassing at times.
或至少觉得这是隐私
Or at least very personal.
克莱登更擅长和托帕谈私密的事情
Klyden was more adept at speaking with Topa regarding personal matters.
现在他走了 我和托帕没法谈心
It has been difficult now that he is gone.
也许托帕更愿意和其他女性谈这种事
Maybe Topa would be more comfortable talking with another female.
那你和她谈吧
Then you will speak to her.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, hold on!
我?
Me?
托帕非常崇敬你 中校
Topa holds you in the highest regard, Commander.
她把你看作导师
She considers you a mentor.
我看看我能帮什么忙
I'll see what I can do.
现在不方便 爸爸
Not now, Papa!
什么事?
What?
格雷森中校
Commander Grayson.
没事 你不需要起来
It's okay, you don't have to get up.
我可以进去吗? - 当然可以
Can I come in? Yes, of course.
我明天要进行新的战术模拟
I'm running a new tactical simulation tomorrow.
大气层作战模拟
Atmospheric Combat.
我觉得你可能会感兴趣
And I thought you might like to come along,
会想来跳一跳
maybe even make a jump or two.
那一定令人振奋 长官 谢谢
That... would be very exciting, sir. Thank you.
二号♥模拟室 下午六点 - 我会到的
Simulator two, 1800 hours. - I will be there.
那个...托帕
You know, Topa...
这一年对你来说很艰难
it's been a really overwhelming year for you.
但你都能沉着和顽强地应对
And you have handled it all with a poise and a hardiness
有些人年龄比你大一倍都做不到像你这样
that some people twice your age wouldn't.
但我想让你知道 你不需要一个人面对
But I want you to know... you don't have to do it alone.
你脑中有任何想法都可以和我谈
You can always talk to me about anything that's on your mind.
生活 学校
Life... school...
男生 女生...
boys... girls...
要怎样才能知道一个男生喜不喜欢我?
How do you know if a boy likes you?
有时候这不太容易看出来
Well... sometimes it's not so easy to tell.
男生不擅长表达他们的感受
Guys don't always express their feelings.
你有喜欢的人了? - 对
Is there someone that you like? Yes.
你跟对方说你的感受了吗?
Have you told this person how you feel?
还没有 - 为什么?
I have not. Why?
万一他不喜欢我怎么办?
What if he does not like me in return?
确实有这个可能
That's always a possibility.
你喜欢他什么?
What is it you like about him?
他很风趣 很温暖
He is funny. He is warm.
我们有很多共同兴趣
We share many interests.
那么我敢说 他很有可能也喜欢你
Well, then I'd say there's a pretty good chance he might like you back.
你是个特别的女孩
You're a very special girl.
如果我是你 我会跟他说我的感受
If I were you, I'd tell him how you feel.
奥维尔号♥ECV-197探险级星舰
我妈说 “你在奥维尔号♥上 给他弄一份工作不行吗?”
My mom's like, "Why don't you get him a job on the Orville?"
我说 “我为什么要为这个家伙担风险 就因为”
And I'm like, "Why should I go out on a limb for this guy just because
“我们小时候你犯了错?”
you dropped the ball when we were kids?"
他是你的兄弟 - 对 但他是个酒鬼
I mean, he is your brother. - Yeah, but he's a drunken screw-up.
他会让我颜面尽失 我才不愿意冒这个险
And I don't wanna put my ass on the line if he's gonna make me look like a schmuck.
嘿 托帕 你好吗?
Oh, hey, Topa. Oh, hey, Topa, how are ya?
很好 你好吗?
Good. How are you?
还凑合 怎么了?
No complaints. What's goin' on?
我想...
I would like to...
我想问你 我们是否可以...
I would like to ask you if perhaps
一起共进晚餐
we could eat a meal together.
找个时间
Sometime.
可以啊 怎么了?你需要我给你提建议?
Oh, sure. What's up? You need advice on something?
不 我...
No. I...
有什么事吗?
Is everything okay?
我经常想你
I think of you often.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我也喜欢你
Well, I like you too.
是吗? - 当然 为什么不喜欢
You do? - Sure, why wouldn't I?
我喜欢和你待在一起
I enjoy spending time with you.
你是男人 但你有很多突出的女性特征
You are a male, and yet you possess many prominent female traits,
这很吸引我
which I find appealing.
我们可以共进晚餐吗?
Could we... have dinner?
你终于开窍了 夏洛克
Yeah, there ya go, Sherlock.
那个... 托帕
You know, um...
我觉得你是个很棒的人
Topa, I think you're an amazing person.
我没有妹妹 你就像是我的小妹妹
And, um... You're like... you're like the little sister I never had.
妹妹 - 对 像家人一样
Sister? Yeah. Like family.
我永远支持你
I'm always here for you,
如果你遇到了问题 或者做事情不顺心
and if you ever have a problem or something doesn't go your way,
我会永远支持你
you know that I'll always have your back.
谢谢
Thank you.
我该走了 否则我上学要迟到了
I... should go now or I will be late for school.
好的 上学很重要
Good, good. No, school's important.
好好学习
Learn-- Learn a lot!
她太成熟了 不适合你 你知道吧?
Hey, you know she's way too mature for you, right?
我不听 你们别笑
Not listening, not laughing.
我觉得你们很可爱 你很有魅力 她看出来了
I think it's cute. You're an attractive guy, she sees it.
结束谈话 再见
End of conversation, later.
他很有魅力 对吧?
He's attractive, right?
不 他的背面比正面更有魅力
Eh, looks better goin' than comin'.
自联盟为海维娜和她的莫克兰难民提供保护以来
It's been almost a year since the Union granted protective status to Heveena
时间已经快到一年了
and her colony of Moclan refugees.
根据协议
Per the agreement,
联盟理事会和莫克兰政♥府♥均有权
the Union Council and the Moclan government
对难民聚居区进行年度检查
are each entitled to conduct an annual inspection of the colony
确保双方均遵守协议条款
to make sure both sides are abiding by its terms.
根据奥维尔号♥的经历 以及你们对这些难民的熟悉程度
Due to the Orville's history and familiarity with the colony,
我已经决定派格雷森中校和博塔斯少校 代表联盟进行检查
I've assigned Commanders Grayson and Bortus to represent the Union.
我们具体要检查什么?
What are we looking for exactly?
莫克兰当局是否有任何干涉的迹象
Any sign of interference from the Moclan authorities--
威胁 骚扰 监视...
threats, harassment, surveillance,
任何侵略行为都属于违反协议
any act of aggression, no matter how small,
不论这行为有多小
that would violate the agreement.
我想问莫克兰人会派谁去?
And if I may ask, who are the Moclans sending?
他们的检查组将由一位高级情报官员领导
Their inspection team will be led by a high-ranking intelligence officer,
即克顿中校
Commander Kodon.
你们要注意 他们对海维娜仍抱有很大的怀疑
Keep in mind they still regard Heveena with a great deal of suspicion.
他们会寻找任何证据 证明她违背了诺言
They'll be looking for any indication that she's broken her word
以阻止她将新生女婴偷偷带出莫克勒斯
to stop smuggling newborn females off Moclus.
我们应该什么时候到那里?
When are we expected?
两天内到 你们开太空飞机去
In two days. You'll take a shuttle,
你们将会在聚居区的轨道上与他们的飞机会合
which will rendezvous with one of their shuttles in orbit of the colony.
明白 - 上校 你已经注意到
Understood. Captain, you're aware of
现在莫克勒斯和其余的联盟成员关系紧张
the tension that exists between Moclus and the rest of the Union right now.
在面对凯隆人的威胁时 他们是我们最强大的盟友
They're our strongest ally against the Kaylon threat,
所以我们不能出错 导致关系恶化
so we can't afford to do anything that might make things worse.
我说清楚了吗?
Do I make myself clear?
我们会注意的 长官
We'll be very careful, sir.
完成检查后尽快向我报告
Report back as soon as you've completed your inspection.
哈尔西结束通话
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表