剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
And if he commits to this, he'll commit, he will never leave me.
这应该算作缺点吗?
Should that go on the con side?
也许算吧
Possibly, yeah.
他在紧急情况下表现很稳
Ooh, he's great in an emergency.
没错 聪明的男人 很可靠
There you go. Smart guy. Dependable.
他有赛莱亚级别的力量
Selayan-level strength.
不会吵架 - 看啊 我们捋得很顺嘛
Doesn't argue. Look at this, we're on a roll.
天啊 我都想嫁给这家伙了
Shit. I wanna marry this guy.
没有感情
No emotions.
关于这点我不知道怎么回答
I don't know how to answer that one.
经过那天在模拟室的经历
What we experienced that day in the simulator...
我知道他也爱我
I know he loves me too.
他只是没有一种机制 让他像我们一样将感情表达出来
He just... doesn't have the machinery to express it like we do.
但是话说回来 那又怎么样呢?
But then again, so what?
我们接受一个人本来的样子 这样不是更开心吗?
Wouldn't we all be happier if we just accepted people for what they are
而不是为对方缺失的部分而失望
instead of being disappointed with them for what they're not?
进来
Come in.
你们在忙 我回头再过来
You're busy, I can come back.
不 回来 - 过来
No! Wait! - Captain, come back! - Come here!
在这个房♥间里只有你是清醒的
You're the one sober person in the room.
你们怎么了?
What's going on?
我们正在帮克莱儿做一个决定
We're trying to help Claire make a decision.
我在考虑是否答应艾萨克的求婚
I'm trying to decide... whether to say yes to Isaac.
所以这不是谣言?
So it's not just a rumor.
不 不是
No, it's not.
在这方面 我可能不是最佳的咨♥询♥人选
Yeah, I don't know if I'm the best person to consult in this area.
我同意 但我们还是想知道你的想法
I agree, but we still wanna know what you think.
问一问你的儿子怎么样?
I guess, how about...
他们觉得你应该答应吗?
asking your kids if they think you should do it?
你很有用 清醒的男人 现在你可以走了
You've been useful, sober man. You may go now.
航程最新情况?
Course update?
距离萨加斯四号♥星球2.8光年 大约需要12分钟
Two point eight light-years to Sargas Four. About 12 minutes out.
真希望他们同意我们在星舰上放音乐
Y'know, I really wish they'd let us play music up here.
可以让漫长的旅程过得快一些
It'd make these long trips go by a lot faster.
这是违反规定的
It's against regulations.
对 但我一直不理解这个规定
Yeah, I never understood that.
他们不希望我们在近距离警报响起时 还在开舞会
They just don't want us having a dance party when a proximity alert goes off.
看吧?这个理由太愚蠢了 跳舞时我们是站立的
See, that's a dumb reason, because we'd already be on our feet,
可以随时行动
ready for action.
上校 我收到了来自萨加斯四号♥星球的消息
Captain, I'm receiving a message from Sargas Four.
是研究人员发来的?
From the researchers?
我以为是我们联♥系♥他们
I thought we were supposed to contact them.
没错
We were.
这不是我们团队的消息
It's not from our team.
但它用的是联盟的频率 看起来是用通信扫描仪发送的
But it's on a Union frequency. Looks like a comscanner.
接听
Put it on.
喂 奥维尔号♥ 能听到我说话吗?
Hello, Orville? Orville, can you hear me?
喂? 有人能听到我说话吗?
Hello? Can anyone hear me?
那是...
Is that...?
我是莉塞拉 奥维尔号♥ 如果你们能听到的话 请回答
This is Lysella. Orville, if you can hear me, please answer.
喂? 你们能听到我说话吗?
Hello? Can you hear me?
如果你们能听到的话 我需要帮助
If you can hear this, I need help.
奥维尔号♥ 你们能听到吗?
Orville, can you hear me?
接通
Put her on.
艾德 这是正确的... - 我不知道这是不是正确的决定
Ed, is that a good-- I don't know if it's a good idea, no.
已接通 长官
You're on, sir.
莉塞拉 我是艾德·默瑟上校
Lysella. This is Captain Ed Mercer.
我的天啊 我真的没想到
Oh, my god! Oh, my god, I can't even believe it!
能听清我说的话吗?
Can you hear me okay?
能听清 你是怎么联♥系♥我们的?
We can. How are you contacting us?
我几个月以来一直在联♥系♥你们
I've been trying to contact you for months!
我要见你们 这超级重要
I need to see you guys, it's hugely important!
你们能来接我吗?
Can you come get me?
实际上 我们正要去你们的星球
As a matter of fact, we're on course to your planet.
我的天啊 真的吗?
Oh, my god, really?
好的 我想让你们来接我 可以吗?
Okay, I need you to come pick me up, can you do that?
她已经见过星舰
She's already seen the ship.
我想我们会很快见面的
I guess we'll see you soon.
好 太好了 稍后见
Okay, great! See you soon!
默瑟结束通话
Mercer out.
所以我们看到她挥手就靠边“停车”?
So... when I see her wavin' us down, just... pull over?
这个随你们处置
I don't care what you do with it.
就算你们让我回去 我也绝对不要再带着这东西
Even if you make me go back, I am never putting that thing on again.
莉塞拉 我认为你并不完全明白
Lysella... I don't know that you've completely processed
你提出这个要求会有什么重要影响
the magnitude of what it is you're asking here.
我明白
Oh, I have.
关于通信扫描仪的事 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry again about the comscanner.
我这辈子没偷过任何东西
I've...I've never stolen anything in my life,
但之前我离开这里时 我...
but... when I left here, I just...
我不想彻底切断联♥系♥
I didn't want to cut myself off completely.
特别是我长见识以后
Not after what I'd seen.
实际上 你这是在请求庇护
In effect, you are asking for asylum.
对
Yes.
一般而言 请求庇护的人是遭到迫♥害♥的受害者
Generally, people who ask for asylum are... victims of persecution
或者是要逃离暴虐政♥府♥的异议分子
or they're dissidents fleeing an oppressive government.
你们去过我们的星球
You've been to my world.
难道那不是暴虐政♥府♥吗?
Wouldn't you call that an oppressive government?
我愿意称那里为动荡的社会
I would call it a volatile society.
莉塞拉 你的星球是一个发展中的世界
Lysella, your home is a developing world
我们甚至不应该去接触它
that we are not even supposed to have contact with.
好啊 你们不跟任何人提起就好啦
Fine, you never have to talk to anyone else.
让我跟你们走吧
But let me go with you.
上校 你的朋友上次差点死了 因为我们的星球给他投了反对票
Captain, your friend almost died because my planet voted him down.
现在那里的情况更糟糕
And it's only gotten worse.
过去一年我失去了两个朋友
I've lost two friends this past
因为他们说的话或做的事 不受主流投票平台的认可
year because they said or did things that the Feed didn't like.
每个人都担惊受怕 有被害妄想症 因为每个人都互不信任
Everyone's scared and paranoid because nobody trusts each other.
唯一让大家有集体归属感的时刻
And the only time anyone feels like they belong to something larger than themselves
是他们投反对票的时刻
is when they're part of a mass downvote.
除了要攻击别人的时候 他们没法团结起来
They can't come together unless they're targeting somebody.
我不要回去
I won't go back there.
拜托了
Please.
当你们的朋友有难时我帮过他
I helped your friend when he was in trouble.
现在帮帮我吧
Now help me.
你能想到有什么法律
Is there any law you can think of
是在文化污染已经存在的情况下 禁止庇护的吗?
that prohibits asylum where cultural contamination already exists?
我想不到
Not that I know of.
莉塞拉
Lysella.
如果你留下来
If you stay,
你就不能随意回去
it's not like you can go back whenever you want.
在你们的星球上 只有你知道外太空还有其他生命
You are the only person on your planet who knows that there's life out here.
联盟不希望我们引发的问题进一步恶化
The Union won't want to make a problem we caused even worse.
中校
Commander...
如果你有机会 选择生活在你们的世界或我的世界
if you had the choice to live in your world or mine...
你会怎么选?
what would you do?
格雷森中校会带你熟悉这艘星舰
Commander Grayson will help you orient yourself to this ship
并适应联盟一员的生活
and to life as part of the Union.
她会当你的指导员 直到你安顿下来
She'll be your guide until you get settled.
谢谢 上校
Thank you, Captain.
欢迎加入银河系
Welcome to the galaxy.
嘿 约翰
Hey, John,
上校要你加入萨加斯四号♥星球登陆小队
the Captain wants you to join the Sargas Four landing party.
什么?
What?
我跟你开玩笑的啦
Haaa! I'm totally messing with you!
“真好笑”
Ahhhh, that's great!
兄弟 你真应该看你的表情
Dude, you should have seen the look on your face!
你这个浑蛋
You asshole.
戈登 你太过分啦
Gordon, that was so mean!
嘿 你也笑了 我是公认的笑星
Hey, you're laughing, the comedy gods have spoken.
自从发生那件事后我就没跳过舞了
I haven't danced since that incident.
你说多可悲?
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表