剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
- Evasive maneuvers! Get us outta here!
凯隆的星舰还在追赶
- Kaylon ship is pursuing.
距离80万公里 而且还在接近
- 800,000 kilometers and closing.
伯克 我们距离物理层系统有多远?
- Burke, how far are we from the Phycor system?
大约5.9光年
- Approximately 5.9 light-years.
戈登 右转 遵命
- Gordon, hang a right. - On it.
你能带我们飞进大气层吗?
- Can you take us into the atmosphere?
在热大气层检测到气旋风暴 时速为900千米
- Detecting cyclonic storms in the thermosphere, 900 KPH.
上校 里面的天气非常恶劣
- Captain, that's a lotta weather down there.
凯隆星舰即将飞出量子场
- Kaylon ship is dropping out of quantum.
默瑟呼叫拉马尔 将所有可用能量转移到导流板
- Mercer to Lamarr. Divert all available power to the deflectors.
是 长官
- Aye, sir.
戈登 飞进去
- Gordon, take us in.
上校 导流板每分钟消耗17% 凯隆人不追了
- Deflectors are being drained at 17% per minute, Captain. - The Kaylon are not pursuing.
没必要追 这些风暴会替他们灭掉我们
- They don't have to, these storms are gonna do their job for them.
拉马尔 报告
- Lamarr, report!
我可以将辅助能量改为向导流板输送
I can reroute auxiliary power to the deflectors,
但我没法保护静态力场
but I can't protect the stasis field.
如果没了静态力场…
If we lose it...
-凯隆人还在吗? -是的 -我们有多少鱼雷? -26枚
- Are the Kaylon still out there? - Affirmative. - How many torpedoes do we have? - Twenty-six.
集中起来 都装到一架飞机上
- Gather them all up, load 'em onto a shuttle.
-长官? -照办
- Sir? - Just do it.
是 长官
- Aye, sir.
-潜艇战? -没错
- Submarine warfare? - Exactly.
♪
鱼雷装载完毕 长官
Torpedoes are aboard, sir.
启动飞机 远程制导 -位置为左舷两公里以外 -是 长官
- Launch shuttle, remote guidance. Position two kilometers off port. - Aye, sir.
飞机就位 瞄准飞机开火
Shuttle in position. - Target the shuttle and fire.
长官 凯隆人量子瞬移了
- Sir, the Kaylon have gone to quantum.
-戈登 -明白
- Gordon! - On it.
退出红色警报
- Stand down red alert.
主控室呼叫博塔斯 诱骗成功了 干得好 上校 出问题了
- Bridge to Bortus. Decoy successful. Well done. Captain, we got a problem.
静态力场被风暴破坏了
The stasis field was knocked out by the storm,
存储单元正在恶化
and the storage cell's degrading.
我们在未来几小时内如果无法拯救艾萨克 我们将永远失去他
If we don't do this in the next couple hours, we're gonna lose Isaac for good.
伯克少尉
- Ensign Burke.
长官
- Sir.
请去工程部报到 并协助拉马尔
- Please report to engineering and assist Lamarr.
这是命令
That's an order.
恕我无能为力 长官
- I'm afraid I can't do that, sir.
你被解职了
- You're relieved of duty.
嘿
Hey...
嘿
- Hey.
我是马可斯 我是芬恩医生的儿子
- I'm Marcus. I'm Dr. Finn's son.
我知道 我见过你
- Yeah, I've seen you around.
查莉·伯克
Charly Burke.
抱歉我没做过自我介绍 我刚加入星舰没多久
Sorry I haven't introduced myself. I haven't been on board that long.
没关系
- No, it's okay.
我听说了实验室里的事情
- I did hear about what happened in the lab.
噢 对
- Oh... Yeah.
看来我们有共同之处
- Sounds like we have something in common.
你来找我有什么事吗?
So... What can I do for you?
还是说你只想来看看 我这个刚被解雇的人
Or did you just want to meet the girl who got fired?
那个…
- Well...
我想问 你能不能救艾萨克
I wanted to ask if you could please help Isaac.
-救他 -对
- Help him? - Yeah.
你为什么想救艾萨克?
- Why do you want to help Isaac?
因为…
- Because...
他自杀全是因为我
I'm the reason he killed himself.
你怎么会这么想?
- What... makes you think that?
我跟他说…
- I told him...
我跟他说我希望他去死
I told him I wished he was dead.
天啊
- Oh, man...
马可斯 当有人结束自己的生命时
Marcus... When somebody takes their own life...
这不是任何人的错
it's nobody's fault.
我是当着他的面说的 而且我是认真的
- I said it to his face. And I meant it.
在当时 我确实希望他死
I mean, at the time I did.
每当发生这种事时 人类的本能是找可以责怪的人或事物
- It's human instinct to look for someone or something to blame when this happens.
自杀是没意义的 所以我们总想为自杀找借口
Suicide is pointless. So we... try to fill in the blanks.
即使这意味着要违背自己的心
Even if it means betraying ourselves.
他死了你开心吗?
- Are you glad he's dead?
我觉得…
- I think...
不论是谁死去 这都是个悲剧
when anyone dies... it's a tragedy.
但你开心吗?
- But are you glad?
对 我很开心
- Yes. I am.
但你不要像我一样
But you don't want to be like me.
你不要像我一样在心里装着仇恨
You don't wanna carry that around inside you.
你还太小
Not at your age.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我之前是很恨他
- I hated him.
但是…
I just...
我不是真的希望他死
I didn't really want him to die.
我在量子能阶检测到活动
Picking up activity at the quantum level.
他的传感器矩阵正在记录环境刺♥激♥ 阿尔法数据传输正在稳定中 内部存储单元正在重新整合 -我觉得能救活了 -等等 正在相位匹配自主神经和认知神经接口
His system matrix is registering environmental stimuli. Alpha theta transients are stabilizing. Internal power cells are reconforming. I think we got him. - Hang on. Phase-matching the autonomic and cognitive neural interfaces.
-我可以确认恢复程序吗? -等等
- Can I lock it in? - Stand by.
这就像用一张网抓一群蜜蜂
This is like catching a swarm of bees with a net.
要是漏掉一只…
If one gets loose...
等等
Wait.
好了 可以了 确认吧
There. Okay. Lock it.
艾萨克
Isaac.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我在工程部里
I am in engineering.
是这死脑筋没错了 我们想你 兄弟
- Here's that genius brain. We missed you, buddy.
我不明白 是窄带脉冲无效了吗?
- I do not understand. Was the narrowband pulse ineffective?
有效 但我们把你救回来了 其实是查莉救的
- It was effective. We just brought you back. - Actually... Charly did.
请解释
- Please explain.
上校 能批准我回到岗位吗?
- Captain. Permission to return to duty.
批准
- Granted.
我不是为了你而救你
- I didn't do it for you.
你感觉怎么样?
- How are you feeling?
拉马尔少校检查过了 我的内部系统 正在标准的参数范围内运行 我是说你
- Commander Lamarr has verified that my internal systems are functioning within standard parameters. - I mean you.
你自己有什么感受?
How are you feeling?
我不明白这个问题
- I do not understand the inquiry.
艾萨克…
- Isaac...
我是学习生物神经病学的
my training is in biological psychiatry.
我们没有对人工生命进行精神分♥析♥的先例
There's no precedent for the psychoanalysis of an artificial lifeform.
但我们得试试
But we have to try anyway.
你为什么要自杀?
Why did you do it?
我认为地球冲突解决以后 我留在奥维尔号♥上
- I have determined that my presence aboard the Orville has, since the resolution of the Earth conflict,
对星舰的运行十分有害
been largely detrimental to the operation of this vessel.
我给大部分船员制♥造♥了痛苦
I have caused great distress to a majority of the crew.
这无疑大大影响了他们的工作效率
This has no doubt reduced their efficiency by a significant percentage.
我停机是为了恢复奥维尔号♥上的 最佳操作输出
My deactivation was intended to restore maximum operational output aboard the Orville.
就这样?
- And that's it?
是的
- Correct.
有没有一点点可能是因为 你被排斥而难过
- Did any small part of you do it because you felt the sting of being ostracized?
没有 我无法…
- Negative. I am incapable of...
我知道 我只是…
- I-I-I know, I know, I just...
我在试着寻找方式
I'm looking for a way in.
请明示
- Please clarify.
该死的 艾萨克 你自杀了
- Damn it, Isaac, you tried to kill yourself!
我需要确保 你不会再做这种事
And I need to know that you're not gonna do it again!
我们没有理由推测 如果我不停机 船员们的效率会提高
- There is no reason to surmise that crew efficiency will improve without my deactivation.
好吧
- Okay.
Uh...
看来我们要用更有逻辑的方式
I can see we need to do this more logically.
当涉及到船员的精神健康问题时 你认不认可我是主要的权威人士?
Do you accept my status as primary authority when it comes to the psychological well-being of this crew?
认可 那你承不承认 当涉及到人类行为时
- Yes. - And do you acknowledge, when it comes to human behavior,
作为医务人员 我的判断比你更准确?
that my judgment as a medical professional is superior to yours?
承认
- Yes.
那么你接受我的断言 才是唯一符合逻辑的做法 也就是说 如果你真的自杀成功了 船员们承受的心理伤害 会比现在严重得多
- Then it is only logical for you to accept my assertion that the psychological damage to this crew would be much greater if you succeeded in taking your own life.
你的推论很合理 艾萨克 你之前做自杀决定 是基于你对所有现成数据的分♥析♥
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表