剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
It is a Moclan morgue.
等等 这么说...这些容器里...
Wait, so those... those pods...
里面装着尸体
They contain the dead.
我们真不应该下飞船
We never should've left the ship.
一开始就应该意识到情况不对
I should've smelled something was wrong at the start.
我们找出口吧
Let's look for an exit.
你们为什么要把死人这样悬起来
Why do you... hang them like this?
我们把死者悬起9天以示敬意
We honor the dead by raising them for a period of nine days.
在传统上 这是为了让他们 在离去之前 处理在莫克勒斯星上的任何未竟之事
Traditionally, it is to allow them to resolve any unfinished affairs on Moclus before moving onward.
你们真贴心
Oh, that's considerate.
天啊
Jesus...
博塔斯
Bortus?
Uggh!
博塔斯 你没事吧?
Bortus, are you okay?
我感觉到了
I... f-felt it.
感觉到什么?
Felt what?
我有那么一瞬间出离了自己的身体
I was... for a moment... outside my own body.
走
Come on.
奥维尔号♥呼叫艾萨克
Orville to Isaac.
有任何发现了吗?
Anything yet?
根据扫描仪日志显示
According to the scanner logs,
登陆小队平安到达了这里
the landing party arrived without incident.
五人全部离开了飞船
All five departed the shuttle.
在这之后就再也没有他们的位置记录
After that, there is no record of their whereabouts.
好 你们在下面已经尽力了 返回星舰
All right. You've done everything you can down there. Return to the ship.
也许是飞船的系统出问题了 不 我的诊断表明飞船完全正常
Maybe there's something wrong with the shuttle's systems. Negative. My diagnostic indicates full functionality.
那我们派出一个搜救队怎么样?
Well then, what if we sent out a search party?
这是一个巨大的星球 医生 我们需要有线索
It's a big planet, Doctor. We need a lead.
而且我们已经有一个小队失踪了 不能再让另一个小队冒险 返回星舰
Besides, we've already had one team vanish, we can't risk two. Return to the ship.
舰长 下方大约一千米有一个门 看起来像出口
Captain, there's a portal about a thousand meters down. Looks like an exit.
我们的下方是什么?
What's, uh, directly beneath us?
扫描显示什么也没有
Scans show nothing.
深不见底 “好耶”
Bottomless. Terrific.
现在我们是在哪里?
Now where are we?
这是赛莱亚星上的鲁尔湖
This is Lake Ruell. On Xelayah.
现在我们可以确定这一切是幻象了
Well, I guess now we know this is all an illusion.
- 怎么说? - 重力
- How? - Gravity.
如果我们在赛莱亚星上 我们早就死了
If we were on Xelayah, we'd be dead.
那是什么?
What is that?
是一种信♥号♥♥模式 重复间隔
It's a pattern. Repeated intervals.
- 是一种通信? - 可能是
Communication? Possibly.
谁发出的?
From who?
在这一切背后搞鬼的人
Whoever's behind all this?
或者像我们一样被困的人
Or someone else in the same boat.
或者这是个陷阱
Or a trap.
舰长 看
Captain. Look.
好 塔拉 你 戈登和我划船到湖对面 看看那是什么 艾德 你留在这里 我去
All right. Talla. You, Gordon, and I will take it across the lake, find out what that is. Ed, you should stay here. I'll go.
要是...
If there's a possibility--
不管你承不承认 你的额头都受了严重的伤 说不定你得了脑震荡
That's a nasty head injury, whether you want to admit it or not. You could have a concussion for all we know.
如果我们在湖对面遇到敌对分子
If we encounter anything hostile over there,
我不希望你再次涉险
I don't want you putting yourself at further risk.
这是命令吗 长官?
Is that an order, Commander?
是的
Yes, it is.
好
All right.
注意安全 这也是命令
Be careful. That's also an order.
- 伙伴们 - 我看到了 我们继续划
Um... guys? I saw it. Let's keep moving.
那究竟是什么?
What the hell is that?
不管是什么 它都很庞大
It's big, whatever it is.
等等 看
Wait. Look.
怎么不闪光了?
What happened to the light?
长官
Commander!
凯莉 你还好吗? 还好 我没事
Yeah. I'm, I'm okay. Kell. Are you all right?
舰长 我们在水下时 我感觉...
Captain. When we were under, I felt this--
让我猜猜 是不是和我们感觉的一样 意识出离
Let me guess, same thing we all felt. Out of your own body.
我也感觉到了 就在我失去意识之前
I felt it too. Right before I lost consciousness.
不 够了
No. That's enough.
如果你能听到我说的话 我告诉你 不管你玩什么 这一切都结束了
If you can hear me, whatever this goddamn game is, it's over!
我们不玩了
We're done!
要么杀了我们 要么让我们走 因为我们受够了这个破游戏
So either kill us or let us go, because we are done with this bullshit!
现在我们去哪里
Well, so, now where do we go?
反正不去那里
Anywhere but there.
这一次我们不会上钩了 走
This time we're not taking the bait. Come on.
这是什么
What is it?
一个能量签名 从那个洞发射出来的
A power signature. Emanating from that cave.
我们应该是找到罪魁祸首了
I'd say we've found our culprit.
博塔斯?
Bortus?
这似乎是某种全息能量生成器
It appears to be a holographic power generator of some kind.
它的投影半径非常大
The projection radius is significant.
Ow!
它有一个正在起作用的轴子保护罩
There is an axionic shield in effect.
真多谢你告知啊 它的频率是恒定的 我应该可以让它停机
Thanks for telling me. Its frequency is constant. I believe I can deactivate it.
保护罩已经失效
The shield has been neutralized.
你要怎么做?
What do you want to do?
这才是纳兰1号♥ 真正的纳兰1号♥ 我们就在停泊的位置
It's Narran 1. The real Narran 1. Right where we parked it.
默瑟呼叫奥维尔号♥
Mercer to Orville.
我是拉马尔 长官 发生了什么事?你们都好吗?
Lamarr here, sir! What happened? Are you all right?
我们没事 等返回星舰后我再解释 默瑟结束通信
We're okay. I'll explain everything once we're back on board. Mercer out.
我们应该把这些碎片带回去 让艾萨克分♥析♥
We should take these fragments back with us, have Isaac do an analysis.
看这个 这是大脑皮层认知通路的剩余极化 你们五个人的大脑中都有这种情况
Look at this. It's a residual polarization along the cognitive pathways of the cerebral cortex, and... it's present in all five of you.
所以不论它是什么 它都对我们产生了同样的影响
So, whatever it was, it affected all of us the same way.
这证明它对你们 进行了高度侵入式的神经源性扫描 可以把它想作一种电磁死藤水
This is evidence of a highly invasive neurogenic scan. Think of it as electromagnetic ayahuasca.
你是说我们只是被迷幻了?
So, you're saying we all just had a bad trip?
- 部分来说是的 - 医生 你也看到了我们的伤 戈登在洗手间里被打了 这不是幻象
Partly. Doctor, you saw our injuries. I mean, Gordon got beat up in a bathroom, that's not a hallucination.
博塔斯 你说过那个装置的能量签名表明 它是一个全息生成器
Bortus, you said the device's power signature indicated a holographic generator.
是的 如果你们关闭星舰模拟器里的安全装置 你们也会受伤 甚至丧命
- That is correct. - Well, if you shut off the safeties in our simulators, you could be hurt. Even killed.
现在我只是做理论上的假设
Now, I'm just theorizing,
但如果这种技术
but if this were a technology
结合了神经源性和全息元素
that combined neurogenic and holographic elements,
在实行中 他们可以拆分工作负载 全息元素呈现虚拟环境
in effect, they could split the workload. The holograms would outline the environment,
而神经源性扫描则使大脑代入环境 这就解释了为什么这么小的装置 可以打造这么大的虚拟环境
and the neurogenic scan would prompt the brain to color it in. It would explain how such a small device was able to create such vast simulations.
调整和同步这些技术 需要有高度先进的操作系统
To align and synchronize such technologies would require a highly sophisticated operating system.
谁会掌握这么先进的技术? 并且为什么选择制♥造♥那样的假象?
Who'd be capable of that level of technology? And, why those specific illusions?
- 拉马尔呼叫舰长 - 请讲 我们完成了对碎片的分♥析♥ 我觉得你们最好来实验室一趟
Lamarr to Captain. Go ahead. We've finished our analysis of the fragments. I think you better come to the lab.
在这些设备碎片中 未知技术残余 但基本元件似乎是凯隆人的设计
There are vestiges of unfamiliar technology present within the device's components, but the primary elements appear to be of Kaylon design.
天啊 塔拉 你说过你从赛莱亚星回来的途中
Oh, man... Talla. You said you picked up Kaylon quantum signatures
- 发现了凯隆人的量子签名 - 是的 那么可能是他们 把这个装置设在纳兰1号♥的 目的是什么?
on your way back from Xelayah. I did. Then it's possible they planted the device on Narran 1. For what purpose?
这问倒我了
Got me.
所以凯隆星人找到了左右我们大脑的办法 真行啊
So the Kaylon have figured out a way to mess with our minds. Great.
这就说得通了 克里尔人站在了我们这边 凯隆星人在武力上比不过我们
It makes sense. With the Krill at our side, they can't outgun us.
但有了这个技术 他们不需要动用武力
But with this, they may not need to.
如果你能控制别人的现实感知 那么和平征服就手到擒来了
If you can control someone's perception of reality, peaceful conquest is easy.
结合塔拉对凯隆星人 在这个区域开展活动的初步报告
Between Talla's initial report of Kaylon activity in the sector
以及我们在纳兰1号♥的发现
and what we've discovered on Narran 1,
我觉得那里正在酝酿什么大事
I think there's something big brewing out here.
看起来确实如此
It looks that way.
我们将会派一支护卫队 对这个区域开展战术调查
We'll dispatch a convoy to begin a tactical survey of the region.
他们将会护送一艘科研星舰 按指示接手这些装置碎片
They'll be escorting a science vessel with instructions to retrieve the device fragments
并将它们带回地球进行进一步研究
and return them to Earth for further study.
- 他们将会在纳兰1号♥与你们会合 - 谢谢 上将 有新进展后跟我汇报 哈尔西结束通信
They'll rendezvous with you at Narran 1. Thank you, Admiral. Keep me posted with any new developments. Halsey out.
长官 我们收到了 美国星舰富兰克林号♥的信♥号♥♥ 护卫队还有两分钟到达 告诉他们 碎片已准备好转交
Sir, we're being signaled by the USS Franklin. The convoy is two minutes out. Tell them the fragments are ready for transport.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
护卫队正在接近系统
Convoy is approaching the system.
显示画面
On screen.
舰长 这些不是联盟星舰 它们是凯隆人的战舰
Captain. Those are not Union ships. They are Kaylon vessels.
- 什么? - 这是个陷阱
What? It is a trap.
博塔斯 扫描并确认
Bortus. Scan and confirm.
正在扫描
Scanning.
已核实 是联盟护卫队
Verified. It is a Union convoy.
舰长 它们是凯隆星人的舰队
Captain. They are Kaylon spheres.
他们很可能正在使用另一个神经源性装置 你们被骗了
It is possible there is another neurogenic device in use. You are being deceived.
所有武器装上弹♥药♥ 准备启动量子传送
Charge all weapons. Prepare to go to quantum.
- 是 长官 - 等等 舰长 你不会这么轻易相信他的话吧?
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表