剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
I wish you were dead.
科学站报告 编号♥839 艾萨克 量子驱动混合室需要磁去极化
Science station dispatch, designation 839 Isaac. Quantum drive intermix chamber requires magnetic depolarization.
如果横向稳定电枢 安装在主伺服系统托盘内 后扫描仪的运行将更加精确
The rear scanner array will function with greater precision if a transverse stabilization armature is installed within the primary servo pallet.
博塔斯少校岗位的微剪切阻尼器 将缩短战斗期间的战术响应时间
A micro-shear damper at Commander Bortus' station will result in improved tactical response time during combat.
戴森粒子喷射器的效率差异为.003% 这可以通过添加中子相干滤波器来改善 或者通过在下次的系统诊断中 降低阻抗比来改善
There is a .003% efficiency variance in the dysonium injectors, which can be improved with the addition of a neutron coherence filter or by reducing the impedance ratio during the next systems diagnostic.
如果使用正交复用技术 二号♥模拟器的光学分辨率可以提升63%
Optical resolution in simulator two can be increased by 63% with orthogonal multiplexing.
我向芬恩一家致以最美好的祝愿
I offer my best wishes to the Finn family.
控制场强增加了27% 量子核心稳定器达到了.986的新反转阈值
- The containment field strength has been increased by 27%, and the quantum core stabilizers have a new inversion threshold of .986.
这很了不起 你们测试过核心隔离组件的完整性了吗?
- That's huge. Have you tested the integrity of the core isolation assembly?
对 测试过了 绝对没问题
- We have, yeah. It's rock solid.
我扔了一块格拉蛋糕进去
想看看是否有任何干扰
结果没有任何影响
感谢你放弃午餐为星舰服务 这是我的荣幸 舰长
- Well, I appreciate you giving your lunch in service of the Fleet.
理论上 如果我们利用去年从莫克兰升级中
- In theory, if we were to tap into the auxiliary power boost
提升的辅助能量
we got last year from the Moclan upgrade,
那么奥维尔号♥的量子驱动 几乎可以媲美一艘重型巡航舰
the Orville's quantum drive is almost on par with a heavy cruiser.
凯亚利报告上校
Keyali to Captain.
请讲 出现了紧急情况
- Go ahead. We have an emergency.
如果使用正交复用技术 二号♥模拟器的光学分辨率可以提升63%
Optical resolution in simulator two can be increased by 63% with orthogonal multiplexing.
我向芬恩一家致以最美好的祝愿
I offer my best wishes to the Finn family.
这是怎么发生的?
- How did this happen?
这是一个电磁放大模块
- This is an EM amplification module.
看样子艾萨克利用它
What it looks like is that Isaac used it
在他的中♥央♥处理器内强制实现了 窄带频率尖峰
to force a narrow-band frequency spike in his central processor.
为什么?
- Why?
他想停机
- He was trying to shut it down.
让他的大脑停机?
- Shut down his own brain?
根据我的扫描仪显示 他成功了
- And from what my scans are showing, he succeeded.
他为什么要这么做?
- Why the hell would he do that?
上校…
- Captain...
艾萨克是自杀
Isaac committed suicide.
什么?
- What?
自杀是唯一的解释
- There's no other reason to do something like this.
你可以让他复原吗?
- Can you revive him?
扫描仪显示 系统已经彻底出现故障 所以我要带他去工程部 如果还有救的话 亚菲特要进去看看
- The scans are showing complete systems failure, so I'm gonna have to take him down to engineering. If there's even a chance, Yaphit's gonna have to get in there.
亚菲特之前救过他
- He's helped him before.
怎么了?
- What?
上次在作战前让艾萨克停机的 是普通的电磁脉冲
- When Isaac shut down before the battle, it was a generalized EM pulse.
虽然重创了他 但那只是蛮力
Packed a heavy punch, but it was still just brute force.
可是这次…
This is...
艾萨克是故意停机
Isaac was deliberate here.
他精准地攻击了自己的主系统
He targeted his primary systems with precision.
这就像是 用钉子而不是锤子来刺穿密封装置
It's like puncturing a seal with a nail instead of a hammer.
虽然强度不高 但力度更精准
It's not as heavy, but the pressure's more focused.
没想到事情这么严重
- I had no idea things were this bad.
他既然没有情绪 怎么会走到这一步?
- How could he get to this place? With no emotions.
我从不这样想 我们看到的就是他的真实感受
- I never believed that. We're seeing just how much he really felt.
怎么样?你能救他吗?
What happened? Can you help him?
克莱儿 很遗憾
- Claire, I'm... I'm sorry.
他很清楚要怎么做 通路都被摧毁了
I mean, he knew what he was doing. The pathways are all fried.
即使我们能给他开机 他的内存储器也已经毁了 他将会只剩一副空壳
Even if we could power him up, his internal memory is shot. He'd be an empty shell.
他回不来了
He's gone.
♪ ♪
♪ alert chimes ♪
马可斯?
- Marcus...?
亲爱的?
Honey?
我知道你没睡
Look... I know that you're awake.
我想知道 你想不想谈谈
I just... want to know if you want to talk.
我很累 妈妈
- I'm really tired, Mom.
-你还好吗? -还好
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
我只是想让你明白 艾萨克做了一个决定
- I just hope you understand that Isaac made a choice.
这是个错误的决定 但这是他自己的决定
It was the wrong choice, but it was his alone.
-重要的是… -妈妈
And it's important for... - Mom.
我真的没事
I'm really okay.
- Oh...
好的
All right.
嘿
Hey.
我跟你说过我在达真四号♥星球的事吗?
- Did I ever tell you about the time I was on Dazheen Four?
-那里出现过一场大风暴 对吗? -电离尘风暴
- That was the big storm, wasn't it? - Ionized dust.
我们在十天里与航♥天♥飞机彻底失联
We'd lost all communication with the shuttle for ten days,
而我们的水只够坚持一周
and we only had enough water for a week.
当我们最终逃出去时
When we finally ran out...
我们在口腔里放了一块石头来刺♥激♥唾液
we'd put a pebble in our mouths to stimulate saliva.
就像旅人在开拓时代穿过沙漠一样
Just like travelers crossing the desert during the frontier days.
一颗小小的石头就能唤醒腺体 让它们发挥作用
A little pebble. To wake up the glands and make them do their job.
现在我就需要它
That's what I need now.
需要石头?
- A pebble?
不是为了刺♥激♥干渴的嘴巴 而是刺♥激♥枯竭的大脑
- Not for a dry mouth. A dry mind.
长♥期♥以来 我一直在打消我对艾萨克的所有想法
I've been banishing all thoughts of Isaac for so long...
以至于我忽视了 我认识的他是不可能与自己和解的 也预见不到他会做这么糟糕的事情
to ignore the impossible reconciliation of who I knew him to be and this terrible thing that he did,
这导致现在当我想感受时
that now, when I need to feel something...
却感受不到了
I can't.
我不知道醒来后要怎么面对
I don't know how to wake up.
你爱的人做了不好的事情
- Just because someone you love does a bad thing
你不会因此自动停止爱他们
doesn't mean you automatically stop loving them.
这种事没那么简单
It's not that simple.
全体船员 我的孩子… -他差点害死我们所有人 -但他没有
- This crew. My kids. He nearly killed us all. - But he didn't.
他背叛了自己星球的人来救我们
He turned against his own people to save us.
可是他救我们之前死了多少人?
- After how many others had died?
怎么能爱这种人?
How could you love someone like that?
你爱吗?
- Do you?
艾德有一个观点 失去爱后重新振作的唯一办法
Ed has a philosophy that the only way to recover from lost love
就是远离你们曾经快乐的地方
is to stay away from places where you've been happy.
也许你需要做的恰恰相反
Maybe you need to do the opposite.
去回忆那些地方 看看你压抑着什么
Visit those places. Find out what it is you're burying.
但是如果我发现我还爱他呢?
- And what if I find out that I still love him?
我应该怎么反应?
What do I greet that with?
是惭愧还是接受?
Shame or acceptance?
还有 不论我如何反应 然后我又该怎么办?
And whichever it is, what am I supposed to do with it?
不管是哪种反应 我都太迟了
Either way... I'm too late.
我知道 并不是每个人都喜欢艾萨克
- I know that Isaac was not loved by all.
由于他在生命中做出的选择
As a result of the choices he made in life,
他留下了让人难以释怀的过去
he leaves behind a troublesome legacy.
从一开始…
From the very start,
这就像是判断一棵树 我们从树枝推测树根具有相似的规模
like a tree whose branches are equaled in scope by its roots...
事实半隐半现 而艾萨克也一样神秘半掩
half visible, half hidden... Isaac was part mystery.
他与我们一同共事
He worked with us,
他与我们一同探索
he explored with us,
他与我们为胜利而庆祝
he celebrated alongside us in victory,
他与我们为失败而悲伤
and he grieved alongside us in failure.
虽然艾萨克从来都感受不到这些喜怒哀乐
And while Isaac never felt any of this on his own...
但我们都替他感受了
we felt it for him.
他热情却无感
He was as passionate or as stoic
正如我们依照心中设想来塑造他那样
as we willed him to be in our minds.
我认为每个人的心目中 都有一个不同的艾萨克
And for that reason, I suppose each of us knew a different Isaac.
所以每个人都会以自己认为合适的方式 面对他的离开
And each of us will acknowledge this loss as we see fit.
告别没有错误的方式
There's no wrong way to say goodbye.
嗨 妈妈
- Hi, Mom.
你好 医生
Hello, Doctor.
结束模拟
- End simulation.
泰 亲爱的 你…
Ty. Honey, what...
你在做什么?
what are you doing?
我想跟艾萨克说话
- I wanted to talk to Isaac.
我知道 宝贝 我们都想
- I know, baby, we all do.
模拟器能让他复原
- The simulator can bring him back.
不 泰 不能
- No, Ty. It can't.
我知道这样能安慰人 但这不是真的
I know it's comforting, but it's not real.
模拟器用于玩游戏很有趣
The simulator is fun for games,
但你不能用它来复原失去的人
but you can't use it to bring back people you've lost.
为什么不能? 这会阻碍治愈心灵的过程 我治疗过很多出了大问题的病人 他们就是用这个房♥间来执着于死去的人
- Why not? - It can impede the healing process. I've treated patients who've developed real problems using this room to hold onto someone who's died.
我知道你想他
I know you miss him.
你会痛苦一段时间
And it's gonna be hard for a while.
但我保证情况会变好的
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表