剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
♪ And flowers never bend With the rainfall ♪
♪ 不论你生来要扮演帝王还是小卒 ♪
♪ No matter if you're born - To play the king or pawn ♪
♪ 欢乐与悲伤的界限很模糊 ♪
♪ For the line is thinly drawn 'tween joy and sorrow ♪
♪ 我的幻想成为了现实 ♪
♪ So my fantasy Becomes reality ♪
♪ 我必须接纳自己 勇敢面对明天 ♪
♪ And I must be what I must be and face tomorrow ♪
♪ 所以我会继续 ♪
♪ So I'll continue to continue ♪
♪ 假装我的生命永不会结束 ♪
♪ To pretend My life will never end ♪
♪ 花枝也不会因为降雨而弯折 ♪
♪ And flowers never bend With the rainfall ♪
我就说了她很会唱歌♥ 对吧?
I told you this gal could sing, right?
嘿 听我说
Hey, listen,
我想恭喜各位成员 你们在其中发挥了关键作用
I just wanna congratulate this crew on the key role you all played in this.
我想说这可能是我们有生之年朝着银河和平
I would say this may be the single greatest step
迈出的最伟大一步
toward the cause of galactic peace in our lifetimes,
你们都应该为自己感到无比自豪
and you should all feel insanely proud of yourselves.
连戈登也一样
Even Gordon.
谢谢 太谢谢了
Thanks, thanks a lot.
这是一瓶稀有的21世纪陈年朗姆酒
So, this is a rare bottle of very old rum from the 21st century.
我父亲说我们应该只在最特别的场合才开这瓶酒
My dad told me it was only to be opened for the most special of occasions.
如果他今天还在世
And if he were still with us today,
我觉得他一定会同意我们开这瓶酒
I think he'd give this one the thumbs up.
向你致敬 爸爸 我们不醉不归
So, here's to Dad, and let's get hammered.
对 - 干杯
Yeah! - Cheers!
凯莉 这地方真漂亮
Kel, this place is so beautiful.
天啊 我想忘掉太空 一辈子都待在这里
God, I'd wanna spend all my time here.Forget space.
是啊 我父亲把它维护得很好
Yeah, my dad left it in good condition.
艾德和我没离婚时 我们经常趁着假期来这里
Ed and I used to come here during the holidays when we were married.
好久没来了
It's been a while.
我想念这里
I miss it.
是啊 我猜也是
Yeah, I bet.
我跟你说了 你没做对
I told you, you are doing it wrong!
我就是按示范做的
I am doing it exactly as I was shown!
这不可能 因为我们到现在还没夹破一个壳
That is hardly possible, because we have not yet penetrated the shell!
别大声吼我
Do not shout at me.
我会把里面的仁夹出来的
I will access the interior meat.
博塔斯 你需要帮忙吗?
Bortus, you need some help there?
来
Here.
好了 兄弟
There ya go, buddy.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在我们像傻瓜一样
Now we look like fools.
那边的天空为什么泛着绿光
Why is that part of the sky glowing green?
这种现象叫作北极光
It is a phenomenon known as the Aurora Borealis.
太阳的带电粒子和地球的大气层碰撞
When charged particles from the Sun collide with the planet's atmosphere,
使大气分子激发出更高的能量状态
the air molecules are induced into a higher energy state.
我从没见过这样的美景
I have never seen such beauty.
地球上充满了惊喜 对吗?
The Earth's full of surprises, huh?
嘿 艾萨克 让她看看北斗星
Hey, Isaac, show her the Big Dipper.
那是大熊座的一个星群
An asterism in the Constellation Ursa Major.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗?
You all right?
还好 我没事 长官 谢谢
Yeah, I'm fine, sir. Thanks.
你应该和戈登再唱一首歌♥
You know, you and Gordon should do another song.
一会儿再唱吧
Maybe later.
好
Okay.
我们本来应该趁机消灭凯隆人的
You know, we should've wiped out the Kaylon when we had the chance.
你是这样想的?
You think so?
对 我觉得放过他们很不明智
I think we're making a huge mistake, yeah.
我知道不光你一个人这样想
Well, I know you're not alone.
上校 你真的认为我们能相信他们吗?
Captain, do you honestly think they can ever be trusted?
我觉得我们应该提供一个停战的机会
I think we need to give the armistice a chance.
那你一定觉得我很坏
Then you must think I'm a lousy person.
不 我不觉得
No, I don't.
我觉得你是超级优秀的军官
I think you're a hell of an officer
自从登舰以来 你取得了巨大的进步
who's made tremendous strides since you came on board.
我知道你一路走过来不容易
I know it hasn't been easy.
我并不是把他们都当成坏人
It's not that I think they're...all evil.
蒂米斯证明他们可以变好 艾萨克也证明了这一点
Timmis proved they can change and...so did Isaac.
但其他凯隆人...
But the rest of them, I mean...
我们这一次不是帮助他们 实现伟大的道德觉醒
it's not like we helped them toward some "great moral awakening."
我们强迫他们停战
We forced their hand.
如果他们找到了弱点怎么办? 我在意的是这个
What if they find a weakness? I mean, that's it.
我们丢掉了唯一自救的机会
We've blown our only chance to save ourselves.
联盟的思想体系里有一条基本准则
Well, it's a fundamental tenet of Union philosophy
那就是我们只在不得已的情况中才杀人
that we don't kill unless we have to.
这次我们没必要杀他们
We didn't have to.
我希望这种高尚的道德感不会害死我们
I just hope those high-minded morals don't kill us.
行星联盟中心
地下32层
Sub-Level 32.
你有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
我接到命令 要将设备转移到其他地点
I have orders to transport the device to another site.
我们没有收到任何新命令
We haven't received any new orders.
这就奇怪了 你们应该在一小时以前就收到了才对
That's strange. You should have received them an hour ago.
查你们的安全日志看看
Check your security logs.
我们时间不多
We don't have much time.
回声队报告 我们拿到了设备
Team Echo here. We've accessed the device.
这就给你送过去
On our way to you.
收到
Acknowledged.
嘿 早上好
Hey. Good morning.
嗨
Hi there.
我不想错过日出
Didn't wanna miss the sunrise.
哇 真是太美了
Wow, that is really beautiful.
太阳在新时代中升起 对吗?
The sun rising on a new era, isn't it?
看起来确实是这样
Sure seems that way.
自从我们失去莫克兰盟友后
Y'know, ever since we lost the Moclans...
我对凯隆人一直感到惴惴不安
I've had this pit in my stomach about the Kaylon.
我一直在想我们还有多少时间
Wondering how much time we have left.
他们会什么时候来攻击我们
When are they coming for us?
现在不安都消散了
And now...it's all over.
我们还要担心什么?
So what are we gonna stress about?
今天吗? 担心宿醉
Today? Hangovers.
可不是嘛
No kidding.
这样的早晨 我很羡慕塔拉
It's mornings like this I'm jealous of Talla.
她不会醉? - 对
No liver? - Yep.
是啊 我们出生在错误的星球上了
Yeah, we were born on the wrong planet.
中校
Commander.
将军 嗨
Admiral, hi.
艾德在你身边吗
Is Ed with you?
他还在睡觉 怎么了?
He's... still sleeping. What's going on?
叫醒他 集结你的团队
Wake him and gather your team.
设备被偷走了
The device has been taken.
你来晚了
You are late.
出问题了吗?
Was there a problem?
不是什么失控的问题
Nothing I couldn't handle.
武器呢?
And the weapon?
在飞机里
It's in the shuttle.
保护武器
Secure it.
看来你们交了新朋友
I see you've found a new friend.
现在朋友很难找了
Friends are scarce these days.
你们政♥府♥支持绑♥架♥和逼供 这样确实会没朋友
Well, that's what happens when your government sanctions kidnapping and torture.
他即使当了叛徒 还依然忠于他的道德感
True to his ethics even as he commits treason.
真是高尚的生物啊
What a noble creature.
我不是背叛 恰恰相反
This is not treason. Quite the opposite.
我信仰联盟的理想主义
I believe in the idealism of the Union.
但我的同胞犯了弥天大错
But my compatriots have made a grave mistake.
凯隆人
Sooner or later,
迟早会找到防御这个武器的办法
the Kaylon will figure out a defense against this weapon,
到时候我们将失去战术优势
and we will lose our tactical advantage.
联盟不去做他们应该做的事
The Union won't do what needs to be done.
我知道你们会去做的
I know you will.
如果这个武器像你说的那样厉害 将军
If this weapon is everything you profess, Admiral,
我可以保证迅速消灭凯隆人
I can promise you the swift extinction of the Kaylon.
这个设备没有附带使用手册
The device does not come with an instruction manual.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表