剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Sue!
Sue!
Brick!
Brick!
Aww!
嗯嗯!
Oh, congratulations! You did so good!
祝贺你! 你表演的超棒的!
I love you so, so much, but I got to go.
我真的超级超级爱你 但是我现在得走了
Mwah!
爱你哈!
Sue! Wait!
Sue! 等等!
Bye, Mom.
老妈 再见
Have a great summer.
暑假好好玩哈
Make sure you call me when you get there,
你到那儿了记得给我来个电♥话♥
and tell me - what your apartment is like
别忘了告诉我住的地方怎么样
and how your first shift goes
你第一次轮班怎么样
and if you have lice.
还有 你有没有长虱子
I will. -
我会的
You can hug in August.
你们8月份还能再见面的呀
Mom, you should go.
妈 你应该跟他们去的
Get Sue settled into her new place.
帮Sue在她新住的地方安顿下来
What? No.
什么?不
We're getting Bodean's chicken and celebrating your big day.
我们要去Bodean鸡排店庆祝你这个重要的日子呀
That's okay.
没关系的
I've already had my moment in the sun thanks to you.
多亏了你 我已经有过我自己为人瞩目的耀眼的时刻了
You fought for me.
你为之努力过了
I mean, I would've given up way before you did.
我的意思是 要不是你做了这么多 我肯定早就放弃了
Well, it is in your genes.
好吧 这是你的天性
Are you sure?
但是 你确定让我走吗?
Wait! I'm coming!
等一下 我也要去!
Take care of your brother.
照顾好你弟弟
We're getting him - the good chicken from Bodean's.
我们会给他买♥♥ Bodean家的炸鸡
Spring for some sides, and I'll pay you back later.
你先买♥♥点配菜 我之后再还你
Wait!
等等!
I understand Dollywood's got some great bookstores.
我知道多莉坞有很多很赞的书店
Axl? Could be fun.
Axl? 来吗? 说不定很有趣呢?
That'd be a big no.
我绝对是拒绝的
Wait! Wait! Wait, wait, wait!
嘿 嘿 等等! 等等!
Sue will be in a dorky costume.
Sue会穿那种很傻的制♥服♥
Can't miss that.
我肯定是不能错过那一幕的
I have to go to the bathroom.
我必须要去上厕所
Already? Good. I'm starving.
刚上车就要? 好 我饿了
No, we're not stopping! Mom packed me snacks.
不 我们绝对不停下来! 老妈给我带了零食
Crap. I forgot the new blue bag.
糟糕 我忘了带那个新的蓝色的包了
Yep, it was the start of a great summer.
没错 这就是一个超赞的夏天的开始
Sue crushed it at Dollywood.
Sue在多莉坞做得得心应手
Follow me to your eatin' spot I will show you,
请跟我来 我带你们去你们的用餐位置
and then y'all will have a great meal.
用餐愉快
Off the heat from his graduation song,
在他的毕业歌♥曲火了一阵子以后
Brick got invited
Brick被邀请去了
to his first-ever Fourth of July party.
他第一个独♥立♥日聚会
Mike and I splurged
Mike和我也大肆挥霍
and bought name-brand batteries for the remote.
为电视遥控器买♥♥了名牌电池
And Axl?
那Axl呢?
Well, Axl met the love of his life.
Axl遇上了他一生的挚爱
But that's a story for another day.
但这件事就得另当别论了
We'll make a quick stop for burgers.
我们就停一会儿 吃个汉堡
Well, I'm kind of in the mood for Chinese.
其实 我有点更想吃中餐
I don't want Chinese.
我不想吃中餐
Well, it's my graduation day.
但 今天是我的毕业日
Doesn't matter. We're getting ribs.
根本就没啥关系 我们还是会吃到排骨的
I like ribs.
我喜欢排骨
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表