剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
but the nuts, they're just too much chewing.
但是不喜欢杏仁 得一直嚼
Yeah, right?
对吧?
Like, why did they have too complicated things?
为什么他们需要这么多复杂的东西?
We don't need any heroes. Just give us the ice cream.
我们不需要什么英雄 我们有冰淇凌就够了
Yep.
就是
You know, we should open an ice-cream store together.
你知道的 我们应该一起开个冰淇凌店
We would crush an ice-cream store.
我们会称霸冰淇凌行业
Plus, I'm taking econ now,
而且我现在正在上经济学的课
so I can run the money side of things.
所以我可以做些和钱有关的什么工作
Yeah, but you have such great personality
好啊 但是你人缘这么好
that we would want that out front.
我们不希望你去做幕后工作
Mm, you'd definitely want this out front.
是啊 你一定会希望我来做前台的事情的
You know what would be another great flavor of ice cream?
你知道除了杏仁味 还有什么味的冰淇凌最好吃么?
Chips and dip.
薯片蘸酱味
Would there be actual chips in it?
冰淇凌里面真的会有薯片吗?
No, no, no, no, no, no. Just the flavor.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 只是薯片口味儿
You don't want chips in your ice cream.
你不会想要冰淇凌里有薯片的
Yeah, 'cause salty and sweet is, like, the big thing now.
对 因为现在甜的和咸的混搭很流行
Yeah. It would have, like, a saltiness to it.
对 就像 在冰淇凌上加了一点点咸味
Just throw it together.
把两个放一起就行
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表