剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Got it.
走起
Oh, when will this pie come-a down?
噢 这个面饼啥时候才能掉下来?
Why'd I open a pizza parlor on-a Mars-a?
为什么我要在火星上做披萨?
This place has-a no atmosphere.
这地方没有一丁点空气
Uh, Brad, can I see you in the kitchen for a minute?
额 Brad 能和我去一下厨房♥吗?
Oh, but-a Mrs. Heck-a --
可是Heck夫人—
Now.
现在立刻马上
Oh. What?
别 干啥?
Here's the thing, Brad.
有件事儿 Brad
The whole Mary Poppins thing you have going is great,
你演的欢乐满人间真的非常棒
but I can tell the kids are tired.
但是我看得出孩子们都累了
I know Sue wants to sleep,
我知道Sue很想睡觉
and she doesn't want to hurt your feelings.
但是她不想伤你的心
Oh. Well, I'll go ask her.
好吧 我去问问她
No! Don't ask her.
别! 别问
We don't want her to talk.
我们都不想她谈这事儿
See, I'm a dental expert,
我是个牙医专家
and they do say 48 hours on the couch.
而且他们也说了要在沙发上休息两天
Oh, and no friends around. That's kind of a biggie.
噢 也不要朋友来探访 这点真的很重要
It was a test question.
这是个考验
I remember 'cause I got it right.
我记得所以我要帮他们践行
Oh. All right.
哦 好吧
I guess I could go.
我想我大概可以走的
Right after we play a quick game of Old Maid.
等我们迅速玩儿几盘老处♥女♥(一种扑克打法)就好啦
The cards are pop star-themed,
牌上是流行明星噢
so Britney Spears is the Old Maid.
所以小甜甜是老处♥女♥
Trippy, right?
很迷幻 对吧?
Get out. What?
出去 啥?
I'm gonna give you a location -- not here.
我给你提供个地点吧 -- 总之别在这儿
And your occupation is man leaving.
而你的职业呢 是要走的人
Oh, okay.
好吧
I'll keep the soup.
汤留下
Well, that's just great. Brad wore them out
好 真是太好了 Brad把他俩折腾得够呛
so they fell asleep halfway through "Free Willy."
所以他们《人鱼童话》看到一半就睡着了
I pinched them a couple times to try to wake them up,
我掐他们好半天了想叫醒他俩
but they were out.
但是纹丝不动
Boy, you try to be a good mom.
我安慰自己 你已经尽力了
So, I talked to your third cousin Jean, the paralegal.
我和你远方表妹Jean谈了谈 就那个律师助理
Oh, yeah? What did you find out?
是吗? 有什么发现?
It's not good, Frankie.
很糟糕 Frankie
If Marlene came up with the idea and told Rusty,
如果是Marlene想出的那个主意 然后告诉Rusty的话
it's something called implied contract.
就叫做默认契约了
She could sue us.
她可以起诉我们
Yeah, but would she really?
是么 可是她真的会告吗?
It's Marlene. She's crazy.
她可是Marlene啊 她简直是个疯子
She'll probably forget all about it tomorrow.
她也许明天就全忘干净了
Yeah, but what if she doesn't?
没错 但是万一没有呢?
I sunk every penny we had into this business.
我把我每一个子儿都投入到生意里了
Remember that jar of pennies
还记得曾经放在这儿的
that used to be sitting right here?
那罐零钱吗?
You know why it's not here now?
知不知道为什么现在没了?
It's in the business.
都拿来做生意了
So, if we ever start seeing some real profits,
而且 如果我们开始能获得实在利润的话
she could come back at any time and try to claim it.
她可以随时回来并且索取份额
In a month, a year, whenever.
一个月 一年 随时都可能
But that is so unfair.
但是这就太不公平了
You're the one that made a working prototype.
是你做的可行的样品
You made the sales calls. You found a distributor.
你打的销♥售♥电♥话♥ 你找的经销商
You made a Twitter.
你都建了个推特账号♥
This has been a second job for you.
这都成了你的第二职业了
And now she can just come and take it?
现在她居然说拿走就拿走?
No, I say we fight this, Mike.
不行 我们要抗争到底 迈克
We fight this the way we fought
我们用我们的方式抗争到底
that whole healthy snack thing in preschool.
就像当初反对学前班期间只允许健康零食一样
The next day, Sue and Axl were feeling better,
第二天 Sue和Axl精神好些了
but that just gave them more energy to argue.
但是他们争吵又来劲儿了
Give it.
拿来
Actually, I believe the person who's going to pick
事实是 掌握遥控权的人
what to watch is me.
是我
And we are going to watch "How the States Got Their Shapes."
我们接下来呢就看"美国版图是如何形成的"
I want to find out why Tennessee is a parallelogram.
我想知道为什么田纳西是个平行四边形
No way. Ugh!
没门 啊!
Oh, I think we are. I have a verbal agreement.
我认为就该这样 我手里有口头承诺
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I recorded you and Sue on the way home from the dentist.
你和苏从牙医那边回来的时候我录像了
You agreed to all my terms.
你答应了我所有的条件
I'm in charge now. Listen.
现在我说了算 好好听着
Visitors, visitors, visit--
游客 游客 游--
No, that's not it.
不是这个
...and you just smile.
...你只是微笑
You're nice.
你真好
So nice.
太好了
No, I think it's after this.
哦 还在后面
No, no, no, wait, go back.
别别别 等等 返回去
What was what? -What?
那是什么? - 什么?
That thing Axl said.
Axl说的那段话
Oh, that's when he was telling you how much he loves you.
噢 当时他跟你说他有多爱你啊
You don't remember?
你不记得了?
No. That never happened.
完全没印象 不可能啊
It didn't even sound like me.
听起来一点也不像我的声音
...'cause you do things for people and I don't.
...因为你总是帮助别人但是我却没有
Sometimes I need a fork, and you get it for me.
有时候我需要一个叉子 你就给我了
You taped me without telling -- illegal.
你不声不响地就录我 --这是犯法的
Entrapment -- turn it off.
是陷阱 --关掉
No! You're nice, and I love you.
不行! 你很好 我很爱你
Ah! Turn it off, turn it off!
啊! 关了 关了!
Oh, my God.
我的天
I can't believe you said that.
我不相信你居然说这种话
That is the nicest thing I've ever heard.
这真是我听过最甜蜜的话了
I think I'm gonna cry.
我觉得我要哭了
No, seriously, seriously, I think I'm gonna cry.
真的 真的 人家要哭了
No, you're not 'cause that video is totally bogus.
你不会哭因为这个视频是伪造的
No, it's not.
不 这就是真的
You meant it.
你是真心的
When your defenses were down,
当你的卸下防备的时候
you weren't afraid to tell me that you loved me.
你不害怕告诉我你多么爱我
Axl, that is so sweet!
Axl 我快要被融化了!
That is so gone!
这视频一定得删了!
Deleted. No!
删除 不行!
My verbal agreement!
我的口头承诺!
Axl, why would you do that?
Axl 你为什么要这么做?
Cause you were gonna make it your ring tone
因为你会把这段话设置成你的铃♥声♥
or post it to Instagram
或者把它发布到微博上
or something embarrassing like that.
或者是其他类似的尴尬的事情
I would not!
我不会的!
Maybe I wanted it because it was nice,
可能我想要这段视频只是因为它很美好
and maybe I wanted it just for me.
而且可能我只是为了我自己而想要这段视频
But no, you had to ruin it because you ruin everything.
但是不行了 你非得把它毁了 因为你就是要毁了所有事情
Okay, paralegal says we got to get her to sign a waiver
好了 律师助理说我们要让她签一份弃权声明书
and release form giving up all claim to the company.
并且放弃她所要求的关于公♥司♥的一切索赔
So, we got to just reason with her.
所以 我们只能对她晓之以理
With her, the trick is to be charming.
对她来说 诀窍就是展现魅力
It's like that prince -- what's his name?
就像是那个王子 他叫什么来着?
He's really charming.
他真的很有魅力
Prince Charming. Prince...
魅力王子 王子…
Phillip -- Prince Phillip.
菲利普 菲利普王子
Okay, that's fine. You charm her, okay?
好吧 这样也可以 你来吸引她 好么?
The important thing is that this ends today
重要的是我们今天必须结束这件事
cause we don't want her coming back, not ever.
因为我们不想让她再回来 永远
Not ever -- wait a minute.
永远 等一下
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表