剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
You never brought namebrand candy. Yeah, but now I'm justified.
你从来没买♥♥过有牌子的糖 是啊我现在有更正当的理由了
I'll tell you whose fault this is. The Glossners.
我告诉你这都是谁的错 Glossner家
They've been terrorizing this neighborhood for so long,
这么长时间以来他们一直在吓唬邻居们
they've scared away all the good trick-or-treaters.
他们把那些要糖的好孩子们都吓跑了
Rita lets those kids run wild.
Rita就放任她那些熊孩子们
They egg people's houses, smash pumpkins.
他们朝别人家房♥子扔鸡蛋 打碎他们的南瓜
They call me Mrs. Dreck.
他们叫我 Dreck夫人
No wonder nobody wants to bring their adorable kids here.
怪不得没人想把他们可爱的孩子带来了
I guess this neighborhood is just not considered classy anymore.
我猜这个社区就是这么堕落了
It's so true, Sue. So true.
说的真对 Sue 对极了
Stupid Glossners.
傻♥逼♥ Glossner家
Somebody should really get them someday.
总得有人教训教训他们
Somebody should give them a taste of their own medicine.
总得有人来以其人之道还治其人之身
You mean like writing a strongly worded anonymous letter to the editor?
你是说 像写一封措辞严厉的信给报纸编辑?
No, I'm talking about really giving them a taste of their own medicine...
不 我是说真正地让他们尝尝以其人之道还治其人之身的味道
doing to them what they do to other people.
他们怎么对别人 就这么对他们
You're not... Not unless you are.
你不会是想 除非你也想
Only if you are. Oh, I am.
除非你也想 哦我想的
I'm not sure what we're talking about, but the way we're saying it sounds like fun.
其实我也不知道你在说什么 但是我们说话的方式真是不明觉厉
Shh, shh, shh!
嘘嘘嘘
I cannot believe we are doing this. I am so nervous, I think I'm gonna pee.
我不敢相信我们真的在做这个 我好紧张啊 我感觉我要尿裤子了
Oh, well, you'll have to hold it, 'cause it is on, baby.
哦 好吧 憋着 我们要干正事了 宝贝儿
This thing is on.
我们要干大事了
All right, Sue, let's light this candle.
来吧 Sue 干起来吧
On three. Mm-hmm.
倒数三 唔
One...
一
Ooh!
哦!
Ooh, I got another one!
哦我又扔了一个
Yeah, you better run!
是啊 你最好赶紧跑
I'm coming for you, Rita Glossner!
我要来追你了 Rita Glossner
You're crazy!
你疯了
Yeah, crazy enough not to take it anymore.
是啊 我就是疯了才忍♥你这么久
You just leave me alone!
放过我吧
Yeah, like you left us alone all those years, huh?
是啊 说得好像这么多年你放过我们一样
Huh, Rita? Huh?
你说啊 Rita?
Hey, Mom, I think we made our point. Let's just go home.
嘿 妈妈 我觉得我们已经把意思表达清楚了 回家吧
Shut it, Sue, or I'll take you out, too!
闭嘴 Sue 不然我连你一起揍了
Aaaah!
啊!
You're nuts, lady!
你疯了 女人!
Aaah! Oh!
啊! 哦!
What's the matter, Rita? Are you scared?
怎么了啊 Rita? 你是害怕了嘛?
Am I scaring you, huh? Huh?! Well, now you know what it's like.
是不是我吓着你了 哈? 哈?! 好吧 现在你知道这是什么感觉了
Aah! Aaah!
啊! 妈呀!
I-I don't know what I did to you. Please don't hurt me.
我不不知道我对你做了什么 求你别伤害我
Was it 'cause I took your pumpkin? 'Cause I can give it back.
是因为我拿了你的南瓜嘛? 我可以还给你
My... my boys drew some penises on it, but they'll wash right off.
我 我的儿子们画了点JJ在上面 但是洗得掉的
Mom! Mom, stop! Get out of here, Sue.
妈妈! 妈妈! 住手 你别管 Sue
If you're too much of a wuss,
如果你真的这么没种的话
maybe you should go back to college with all the other wusses.
也许你就应该回学校跟其他没种的在一起
I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry.
我错了 好吗 我真的错了
All's I got is boys.
我家里都是男孩子
You don't know what it's like being the only woman in a house full of boys.
你不知道只有你一个女人跟一群男孩子住在一起的感觉
They... they don't listen. They don't think.
他们 他们不听话 也不动脑子
I-I can't control them. They're like animals.
我不能控制他们 他们就像动物一样
No. I do know what it's like.
不 我知道那种感觉
I know what a house full of boys can do to a woman.
我知道只有男孩子的家里会对一个女人造成多大伤害
I'm... I'm so sorry.
我 我很抱歉
Aah! Don't touch me! You are a monster!
不 别碰我 你个禽兽!
No, no! Help! Help! She's a monster!
不 不!救命啊 救命啊 她疯了
I-I-I... I'm not a monster.I'm not. I'm really not.
我 我 我 我没疯 我真没疯
I am not a monster!
我不是个怪物!
Under the light of a full moon,
在满月的见证下
a midwest housewife undergoes a frightening transformation,
中西部的一个家庭主妇经历了一场可怕的蜕变
and the monster becomes the monstee.
一个怪物变成了女怪
Or are we all just one egg away from being a Glossner?
或许我们离成为Glossner仅有一拳之隔
Three little pigs,
有三只小猪娃
their house destroyed, now running from home to home.
无家可归 现在正四处奔走
Will they ever find what they're looking for?
他们会找到他们的归宿吗?
Hey, should we be looking for a new place?
嘿 我们要换个地方吗?
Mm, let's see.
唔 我想想
We're packing away money, eating free food, getting our laundry done.
我们兜里揣着钱 手里拿着吃的 衣服洗好了
Stop me when something doesn't sound awesome.
要是我说说到什么不好的马上打断我
Oh, no, it's a sweet deal, all right.
哦 没有 你的生活一片光明
I just wasn't sure if your Mom was cool with us staying here.
只是不知道你老妈会不会对我们待着这儿有看法
Eh.
额
She complains every once in a while, but secretly, she's happy.
她偶尔会发发牢骚 事实上 她内心是愉快的
Mm.
嗯
See, Hutch, mothers need to mother.
听着 Hutch 母亲需要表现得像一个母亲
That's what they're put on earth for, like a lion that needs to hunt
那是她们的证明自己存在的方式 就像雄狮需要狩猎
or a squirrel that needs to water-ski on YouTube.
松鼠需要在YouTube上滑水
Trust me, we are giving her a sense of purpose.
相信我 我们只是在给她存在感
She loves to take care of people. It was hard taking care of ourselves.
她喜欢照顾别人 我们太不会照顾自己了
Yep. Clearly, we were not very good at it.
嗯哼 显然 我们确实如此
I think it's best for everyone if we just stay here for a while.
我相信我们在这乖乖待着对大家都好
Plus, I've never seen Kenny so happy.
而且 从未看Kenny如此开心过
Ooh. x7f
哦
Sorry. I don't have any candy.
抱歉 我没有糖果给你
Go see the people at the end of the driveway.
你去最尽头的那家看看
They're dressed as an old lady and a dork.
穿得像一个老太婆和一个傻子的那家
So...
那么...
Oh, guess they left.Well, better luck at the next house.
哦 他们可能不在 那 祝你在下家好运
Look. I don't have any candy,so just hit the bricks, dude.
听着 我没有糖 去别处吧 老兄
God!
天哪!
Man can't relax at his parents' house anymore.
我们再也不能再爸妈的房♥子里随心所欲了
Oh!
噢!
Hey!
嘿!
I said we don't have any candy.Go to the Donahues'.
说了我们没有糖 去Donahue家
They got candy corn and root-beer floats!
他们家有粟米糖还有根汁汽水!
Axl, hey, can you come here for a second?
嘿 Axl 过来一下
Ah, you just got to jiggle the faucet.Nothing ever works in this house.
诶 你摇摇那个插栓就行了 这房♥子里什么都是坏的
I'm thinking about filling out a comment card.
我想想怎么填反馈卡
Uh... It's not the faucet. There's something in your backyard.
额...不是插栓的事 你家院子里有东西
Oh! Damn it!
噢!该死的!
It's that stupid trick-or-treater.
那个蠢货捣蛋鬼
Or maybe... It's the real grim reaper.
也许 可能... 真的是死神来了
It is not the real grim reaper.I'll handle this.
他不是真的死神 我来处理
Get off my lawn!
滚远点!
God! What is it with this guy?He's just standing there like...
我的天! 这家伙到底是什么?他站在那儿 就像...
Like the real grim reaper? It is not the real grim reaper.
就像一个真正的死神? 那不是
It's Halloween. Obviously,it's a costume.
这是万圣节 很明显 角色扮演而已
If it were any other night,it could be the real one.
放在别的日子 可能真的是死神来了
Or it's the perfect night for him to go out,
或许今晚正是他出现的大好时机
'cause no one would suspect that he's the actual Angel of Death!
'因为没有人会怀疑他是一个真正的死亡天使!
Damn, I wish I was back in Chicago.
该死 我想回芝加哥了
See, everybody thinks big cities are scary,
看 所有人都觉得大城市可怕
but all the really messed-up stuff happens in the country.
但是这些个奇奇怪怪的东西总是出现在乡下
D-did he just come closer?
他-他是不是走过来了?
Is he staring at us?
他是在盯着我们吗?
I don't know. I can't see his face.
我不知道 看不清他的脸
Does he even have a face?!
问题是他真的有脸吗?
Let's just grab a pop and watch the games.
我们喝汽水 打游戏去
Yeah. Pop's in the basement.
好 汽水放在地下室了
Uh... Aren't you gonna come down there with me?
额...你不跟我一起下去吗?
Why? You don't want to go down there alone?
为什么? 你不想一个人下去吗?
You want to stay up here alone?
你想一个人待在这?
All right, here you go.
好吧 我们走
We keep the refrigerator at 8 degrees to save money,
我们把冰箱温度调到8°C 省着点电
so it might not be as refreshing as you'd like.
可能喝起来没你想象中那么爽
So, uh, I guess we should...go back upstairs?
那 额 我想我们应该... 回上面去?
Or we could stay down here and enjoy our pop.
或者我们就待在下面享受这个汽水
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表