剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Uh, okay, look.
额 好吧 听着
Um, I don't know what y'all heard about me,
呃 我不知道你们都听说了关于我的什么事
but I'm doing great.
但是我挺好的
Actually, no. I'm doing awesome.
事实上 不是挺好的 是棒极了
Last month, I played the best game of my life.
上个月 我打出了人生中最棒的一场比赛
I was on the field for 72 seconds.
我上场了整整72秒
Yeah.
是啊
I'm still a business major,
我还是一个商科的学生
and I pretty much know what that is now.
而且我现在基本上已经知道商科是什么了
And hey, I grew 1/4 inch when I thought I was done, so yeah.
嘿 还有呢 当我以为自己都不在长个了 结果又长了6厘米 所以说
It's all good.
一切都好得很
I guess what I really wanted to say is, um...
其实 我真正想说的是 呃...
You know, it really means a lot to me that you guys are...
你们懂的 我真的很感动你们...
That you guys are all worried about me, 'cause...
你们担心我 因为...
'Cause it's just really hard.
因为真的挺难的
Didn't expect you home this early.
没想到你这么早回来
They run out of Jagermeister?
他们的餐后酒都被喝光了?
Eh, ended up being kind of lame.
唉 到最后感觉弱爆了
Seeing people's overrated.
出去和人聚会根本没那么好玩
Huh. Hey, you want to play poker? Dad taught me how to lie.
嘿 想一起打牌吗? 爸爸有教我怎么撒谎
Hmm. I could play some poker.
恩 打牌倒是不错
Oh, dad, by the way,
哦 对了 爸爸
there might be a rumor going around town
最近可能会有流言在附近传
that you and mom died, so just go with it.
说你和妈妈去世了 别太在意哦
Turns out my pal Sheila reported me to the town elders,
结果 我的小伙伴Sheila把我给举报了
and I was demoted to cinder girl.
我就被降级成了烧煤女佣
I can't tell you how much it means to Obadiah and me
我的语言已经难以表达今天能有你们在这
to have you here with us today to share in our lord's bounty.
和我们一起分享上帝的慷慨对我和Obadiah意味着什么
You see, this summer, my dear brother Samuel sent news
是这样的 今年夏天 我亲爱的哥哥Samuel送来消息
that his wife, Priscilla, was stricken with typhoid fever,
说他的妻子 Priscilla 得了伤寒
and she might not survive the harvest.
有可能无法度过这个秋天
So we packed up our family in Lynchburg
所以我们在Lynchburg的家中收拾了一下
and began our three-month journey by wagon.
开始了3个月长的马车行程
But with the rain and hail,
但是又是下雨又是冰雹
the mountain pass proved treacherous.
山路及其艰险
For weeks, our wagon was mired in mud,
我们的马车陷在泥泞中好几周之久
our food supplies dwindled.
干粮也越来越少
But even as we grew weak with hunger
但是即便我们因为饥饿变得越发虚弱
and fended off bear attacks,
还要保护自己不受熊的攻击
the thing that kept us going
让我们坚持下去一直向前的
was the thought of being with our loved ones on Thanksgiving.
是和所爱之人一起过感恩节的信念
So after four grueling months, we finally arrived in Orson,
所以 极度艰难劳累的四个月之后 我们终于到了Orson
and my dear brother greeted our wagon with open arms
我亲爱的哥哥热情的欢迎我们的到来
and good news... Priscilla was going to live.
而且好消息是...Pricilla不会死了
'Tis truly a time to rejoice,
这真是一个值得庆祝的时刻
for now our family is together on this day of thanks.
因为我们一家人团聚在这感恩的一天
Sadly, the trip proved too much for little Johnny.
不幸的是 这趟旅程对小Johnny来说有些吃不消
He contracted scarlet fever.
他得了猩红热
The doctors say he may not live to see Christmas.
医生说他可能活不过圣诞节了
What?
什么?
Read your damn packet!
你tm的倒是读读剧本啊!
That is why today we give thanks
这便是今天我们感恩的原因
because you never know
因为你永远也不知道
how many more thanksgivings you're gonna get.
你还能过多少个感恩节
What was wrong with me? With my family?
我到底是怎么了? 我家到底怎么了?
The Moody Cochrans didn't float their Thanksgiving.
Moody Cochran没有放弃感恩节
They crossed rivers and climbed mountains and ran from bears
他们越过高山 跨国长河 躲避狗熊
and mashed potatoes with wooden sticks to be together.
还有用木棒搅土豆 就是为了家人团聚
They weren't all, "it's fine. I don't care.
他们才没有 "没事 我不在乎
I want to go to a bar."
我想去酒吧"
Well, it wasn't too late.
现在还不算太晚
I had to make it home before Thanksgiving was over.
我要在感恩节结束前回到家
I had to remind my sweet, sweet family
我要提醒我亲爱的亲爱的家人们
how thankful we should be.
我们应该多么充满感激
Our life is good.
我们的生活很好
We've got nothing to complain...
没有什么要抱怨的...
Where's my phone?
我手♥机♥呢?
Well, I guess things that are worthwhile
呃 大概有意义的事情
don't come without a struggle.
没有一番挣扎是不会实现的吧
If the Moody Cochrans could do it, so could I.
如果Moody Cochran一家能做到 我也能
Okay, we're almost done with the...
好啦 我们基本上...
Whoo! Keep it.
留着吧
Hey! Mom's here. Look.
嘿 妈妈回来了 看呐
Power's out. Living in the 1800s.
停电了 我们生活在19世纪了
Tell me about it.
谁说不是呢
Mom, come play!
妈妈 来一起玩啊!
You'll be on my team.
你可以和我一组
Oh, dad, we can have teams, right?
哦 爸爸 我们可以组队的 是吧?
I'll allow it.
准了
Pull up a chair.
拉把椅子过来
Looks like you guys have been at this a whole.
看来你们已经玩了有一阵子了
You having fun? Yeah. It's fine.
开心么? 恩 还行
Is that a "fine" fine
是真的还行啊
or "the TV and the power are out, so I had nothing else to do" fine?
还是"没有电视看还停电了没有其他事情可做"的还行?
No, it's, uh... actually good.
不 是 呃... 真的挺好的
Are you crying? Yeah, I'm crying.
你在哭吗? 是啊 我在哭
The thing is,
事实上
I may have come from a long line of corner-cutters,
我往上好几代可能都喜欢走捷径
but we don't really cut corners where it counts.
但是在关键的时候我们从来不走捷径
I guess sometimes you have to be without Thanksgiving
我想有时就是要没过感恩节
to be thankful for it.
才能为之感恩
Mom. Guess what today is.
妈妈 猜今天是几号♥
Hmm? June 12th.
几号♥? 六月十二
Thanksgiving!
感恩节啊!
Oh, yeah, no. There's no way we're doing that.
哦 是哦 别想了 我们决不可能过这个
We'll float it to next November.
改到下个十一月吧
请联♥系♥QQ群:428872140
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表