剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
There will be others.
会有别的时刻的
No! Marshmallow!
别啊!棉花糖!
Oh, damn it! See?
卧♥槽♥! 懂了不?
Ohh! This is all your fault!
这都是你的错!
What are you talking about?
你什么意思?
I'll show you what I'm talking about.
我给你展示展示我的意思
Axl Heck, star student of the week.
Axl Heck 本周明星学员
Boom. Exhibit "A."
证据A
"I will be a rock star during the week
我工作时间当明星
and an astronaut on the weekends."
周末当宇航员
Now that I'm older,
现在我长大了
I realize I should have reversed that,
现在我明白过来工作日和周末应该反过来
but you helped me with this.
但是你得为这个情况负全责
All through elementary school and middle school was
我小学中学的时候你一直是
You can be anything you want to be, Axl.
Axl 你可以成为任何你想成为的
Don't be afraid to dream big, Axl."
不要害怕梦想太大无法实现 Axl"
Then I hit high school and you pull the rug out from under me!
然后到了高中你告诉我别瞎做梦了!
I wanted to start a t-shirt line.
我曾经想做T恤
I wanted to be a reality star.
想成为一个真人秀明星
And now, thanks to you,
现在 多亏了你
I'm stuck in a dead-end job for the rest of my life.
我一辈子都得困在这个了无生趣的工作里
Axl, you're just an intern.
Axl 你还只是个实习生
This is not what you're gonna be doing forever.
你不可能一辈子都干这个
Um, it's a little late to apply to astronaut school,
现在申请航♥天♥学校已经有点晚了
so I think it is.
所以 我觉得我一辈子就这样了
Look at this.
看看这个
"Who are your heroes? Mommy, daddy, and spongebob."
"你的英雄都有谁? 妈妈 爸爸和海绵宝宝"
Guess it's just spongebob now.
我觉得现在只剩海绵宝宝了
Searching for a lost bird
今天 找鸟这事儿
was really the pickle on the crap sandwich that was my day.
真是跟吃垃圾三明治上的泡菜一样讨厌
Okay. Now, where were we?
好了 我们刚才捏到哪儿了?
No.
不
Oh, come on! Give me some sugar.
来嘛! 给人家按♥摩♥按♥摩♥
Eh, I'd rather do the bird ointment.
呃 我宁愿去给鸟擦药
Hey, what is the deal with Axl?
Axl怎么回事儿?
Everything out of his mouth is either negative or a complaint.
他不是满腹牢骚就是负能量满满
Well, you would know.
你会知道的
What's that supposed to mean?
你说这话什么意思?
Well, I'm just saying that
我只是说
you and Axl are pretty much the same person.
你和Axl几乎是一个模子里刻出来的 你会理解的
What?
啥?
You're out of your mind.
你一定是疯了
All I'm saying is
我只是说
he comes home whining, you come home whining...
他一回到家就抱怨个不停 你回到家也抱怨个不停...
I do not come home whining.
我才没有回到家就抱怨
"The tablets don't work. It's hard.
"平板不好用 太难了
There's too many patients. It's hard.
病人太多了 太难了
There's no desk to sleep under. It's hard."
没地方休息 太难了"
I'm sorry. Would you prefer I not share my day with you?
抱歉 你是不想我跟你分享我的生活琐事吗?
I didn't know that was an option.
我觉得我别无选择
Whatever, Mike.
不管怎样 Mike
You know, you're not gonna make me feel bad.
你知道的 我不会因此而心情不好的
Everybody brings their work home with them.
每个人都带着工作回家
I don't.
我不会
Last week, an earthmover rolled over my foot.
上个星期 一辆挖土机从我的脚上碾过去
I didn't say a word.
我回到家什么都没说
All my toes are completely black.
我的脚趾头全部都黑了
You want to see? Uh, I'll take your word for it.
你想看看吗? 不用了 我相信你说的
Axl and I are not alike in any way.
Axl和我一点儿也不像
I happen to be a very positive person.
我是那种正能量满满的人
I know. You're very positive
我知道 你非常积极向上
that all your pie-in-the-sky ideas are gonna work out.
所以你觉得你那些个天马行空的想法都会成功
And when they don't, you complain and give up.
如果不能成功的话 你就会抱怨然后放弃
I do not have pie-in-the-sky ideas.
我才没有天马行空呢
Really? How's that jewelry line coming?
真的? 那珠宝业是怎么回事儿?
You ever get Oprah to try on your earrings?
你能请到Oprah为你的耳环代言?
For your information, I have some feelers out
多谢您关心 我已经找人打听好了
to locate her exact address.
Oprah准确的家庭住址
Okay, well, maybe when you do,
好吧 如果你真的能找她来代言的话
you should send her one of Axl's buttronaut t-shirts
你可以送她件Axl牛气哄哄的宇航T恤衫
that were gonna make him famous. Maybe I will.
他也能出出名了 我会的
I think they look great with the earrings.
我觉得他的T恤衫和耳环还很配呢
Look, I'm just pointing out that you and Axl
我刚刚才发现你和Axl
are kind of the drama queens of the house.
都是这座房♥子里闪闪发亮的戏剧天后
You know what, Mike?
Mike 你知道吗?
I don't even know why I'm arguing with you.
我都不知道为什么会跟你吵起来了
If you think Axl and I are alike,
如果你觉得Axl和我很相像的话
I am gonna take that as a compliment,
那么我就当你是在夸奖我好了
because I love my son, and he has a lot of great qualities.
因为我爱我儿子 他集无数优点于一身
You sit here in silence with your stoic, black-toed army,
你就和你坚忍♥的斯多噶学派黑脚趾战士静静的待着吧
and I will be hanging with the dreamers.
我要去和我的梦想家们聊一聊了
What are you doing up?
你在干什么?
Marshmallow, just sit still!
棉花糖 别动!
That bird is not a fan of his medicine.
那只鸟对他的药不感兴趣
Dad, I'm sorry I yelled at you about the whole Cindy thing.
爸爸 对不起 关于Cindy那件事 我不该朝你大吼大叫
It wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
You were just the messenger.
你只是个捎信儿的
Ah, don't take it so hard, Brick.
Brick 别把问题看的这么严重
You... you've got a lot of life left.
你... 你的生命还很长
It's fine.
没事
I just thought you'd get what I was going through
我只是觉得你正在经历我曾经所经历的一切
'cause you always talk about that girl.
因为你总是说起那个女孩儿
You know, the one whose house
你知道的 就是你过去
you always rode over to on your bike?
经常骑车经过的那个房♥子的主人?
Ah, Debbie Sullivan.
哈 Debbie Sullivan.
Yep.
对
She had the greatest hair.
她的秀发美得不要不要的
At Christmas, she used to put jingle bells in her ponytail.
圣诞节的时候 她喜欢把铃铛绑在马尾上
Man, she was something.
天 她实在是太棒了
Here's the thing, Brick.
Brick 跟你说
When it comes to women, there are no easy answers.
当说到女人 没人能给出一目了然的答案
I don't know much,
我懂的不多
but I've picked up a few things over the years.
但是过去这几年 我学到了点东西
Even though you're only in...
尽管你是才...
Eighth. Eighth...
八年级 八...
I was gonna say eighth... grade,
我准备说八... 年级
women, in my opinion,
在我看来 女人
are somewhat interested in what you have to say
可能会对你说的话
or what you think,
或你的想法感兴趣
but they're definitely interested in what you feel.
但 她们其实对你的感受最感兴趣
There's nothing like a father/son talk.
没有什么比得过父子间倾谈了
Of course, Brick didn't use a word of Mike's advice.
当然了 Brick并没有采取Mike的建议
He decided it was easier just to pay Cindy 10 bucks
他觉得 比起再这个 直接给Cindy10刀
to never kiss another boy again.
让她再也不跟其他的男孩子亲亲更容易些
But nothing beats a mother/son talk.
但母子谈话才更重要
So, how was your day?
所以 你今天过得怎么样?
You do not want to know.
你不会想知道的
Actually, I do.
事实上 我想知道
I just had this whole picture in my head
我脑子里有各种想法
of what it was gonna be like, and it's just not it.
描绘了各方面是什么样的 结果都没有成真
I got all these ideas,
我有一脑袋的好想法
and my boss just doesn't want to hear them.
但是老板根本就不想听
I know what you mean.
我懂你
One time, I told Mr. Ehlert this idea I had
有一次 我告诉Ehlert先生
for a labor day promotion, and he said,
我那个有关劳动节促销的想法 然后他说
"I got an idea.
"我有个想法
Why don't you hose down that Camry?
你去给我洗洗那辆凯美瑞吧?
I think a raccoon gave birth in the wheel well."
我觉得浣熊都能在车轮里面下仔了"
Ooh, you pick out the almonds, too, huh?
你也把杏仁挑出来了?
Yeah. I like the almond flavor,
对啊 我喜欢杏仁的味道
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表