剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
And you're not dumb. You're smart, probably.
而且你不蠢 你很聪明 可能
I mean, I don't really know you, but, uh...
我是说 我不大认识你 但 呃...
Hey, sweetcakes.
嘿 甜心
What's a guy got to do to get a stinkin' refill of Sprite?
我要怎么叫才有人给我这雪碧续杯?
Sorry, hey, is this guy being a jerk?
抱歉 嘿 这个家伙是不是太混♥蛋♥了?
Beat it, kid I don't know. Scram! Skedaddle! Scoot!
走开 哪儿来的小孩 滚开! 滚粗! 滚球!
I'm sorry, you said Zachary Paul, right?
抱歉 你说Zachary Paul 是吧?
Oh, yeah, sure, I know that guy.
哦是啊 当然 我认识他
Kind of short, stocky, reddish hair,
有点矮 壮 红头发
always wears a Pacers cap?
总戴一个步行者的帽子?
Not even close.
连边都不沾
On any of it?
一点都不沾?
Well, you got the guy part right
额 他确实是个男的
Ok,let me see, I'm gonna get this
好 我看看 我会猜中的
Tall,shaved head, gold earing
高个 光头 金耳环
Do we have to make this clean
我们一定要弄清楚这个吗
That was our last family vocation with the Donahues
那是我家最后一次和Donahue一家度假
Cause the next year they went to Hawaii
因为下一年他们去了夏威夷
And while they were gone I may or may not
他们走后 我可能 也可能没有
have backed over Shelly's bike
倒车轧过Shelly的自行车
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表