剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
I was hoping maybe you could come home this weekend.
我想让你这周末回家来呢
Uhhhh, this weekend?
这周末?
Um, I-I... no, I can't. I have so much to do.
我吧…不行 回不去 事情太多了
I-I-I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
I'm just gonna stay in my room the whole time studying.
就呆在屋里一直学习
I'm probably not even gonna sleep. Pfft!
我估计连睡觉的时间都没有!
But I thought you said you weren't doing anything.
可是你刚才不是说啥也没干么
I wasn't when you called, but I'm about to be.
你打来的时候是没有 但是我是计划要做的
Yeah.
是这样的
I have two huge tests, probably some pop quizzes,
有两个重要的考试 可能还会有突击小测
a lab, a couple seminars.
实验 还有研讨会
Oops. I have a non-family member on the other line. Please hold.
啊 有个非家庭成员打过来了 别挂哦
Mom wants me to come home for the weekend.
妈妈想让我周末回家
Well, tell her you'll come home. Just don't mention the party.
可以啊 和她说你会回家 只是别说派对的事就行了
I can't! That's not the story I constructed.
晚了! 我故事不是这么编的
I am so bad at this.
我真是太不擅长骗人了
You're getting a fleece blanket for father's day!
你的父亲节礼物是个羊毛毯!
Sue, don't worry about it.
Sue 别担心
It'll be an even bigger surprise when she sees you're there.
这样等她看到你回来会更惊喜的
Just leave it that you're not coming home.
就和她说你周末不回家就是了
So I should tell her I'm not coming home?
所以我应该跟她说我不回家?
You already did that. Just wrap it up and be done.
你已经说了 聊两句挂电♥话♥就行了
Okay.
好
Mom?
妈妈?
Yeah?
怎么?
Sue? Hello?
Sue? 还在吗?
Now, when you conquer a sport,
当你征服了一项运动
there's no better feeling in the world
世界上没有比这更好的感觉了
'cause you don't do it for some trophy.
因为你不是为了奖杯而战
You do it for a feeling of satisfaction
你是为了这里充盈的
that you get right in here.
满足感而战
Okay, now, Heck.
好的 Heck
And catch!
接着!
Okay, now, this is for an orange slice.
为了一瓣橘子 接着
This one's for any book you want.
为了任何你想要的书
I will give you my Subaru when you turn 16!
等你满16岁的时候 我把自己的斯巴鲁给你!
All right, forget balls.
好吧 还是不练球类了
Personally, I think fencing belongs in the drama department,
虽然个人认为击剑算是戏剧部的
but we're reaching here.
但是我们还是延伸一下范围吧
Heck?
Heck?
Hey, pay attention.
注意听
A jedi master, I am!
遵命 绝地大♥法♥师 我在听!
There's nothing wrong with what we're doing here.
我们现在做的事情没有任何错
We're just replacing "I can't do sports,"
我们只是用”我不能做运动”
with "I can't do small talk,"
换成”我不会寒暄”
just as I will be replacing this memory
而我自己需要来杯琪琪酒吧的玛格丽特
with a Cadillac Margarita at chi chi's.
忘掉这段悲惨的记忆
Keep looking. Ohh.
继续找
Is that one it? No.
是那个? 不是
Really? Two balloons? That's it?
搞什么? 两个气球? 就这样?
This is why you need a girl involved earlier.
所以说你们需要尽早让女生来参与
Oh, sure, it's easy to come in here and judge,
哦 当然了 你来这指指点点是容易
but I put a lot of work into this party.
我为了办这个派对花了好大的精力呢
I had to order the sub. I had to pick it up.
我要先点这个赛百味 然后去拿过来
I had to set up the table. The legs are attached.
要支桌子 桌腿是连着的
There's not even a tablecloth.
连块桌布都没有
That was a choice. Less is more.
那个是可有可无的 又不是越多越好
Plus, check this out. Hmm?
再说了 瞧这个
You're giving mom a buttronauts card?
你要给妈妈一张屁屁员的卡?
Notice how the butts are saggy?
看到这个屁♥股♥是下垂的了么?
That's 'cause she's turning 50, see?
因为她50了 看到没?
I put a lot of thought into this.
我可是很用心的
I didn't just show up last minute and slam everything.
我才没有最后一刻出现 到处品头论足
You know, I always thought I couldn't do small talk,
我一直觉得我不会和人寒暄
but now I'm gonna try.
不过现在我要试试
My mother's 50th birthday brings up thoughts
我妈妈的50岁生日让我想起
of the fleeting nature of time and my own ultimate demise.
飞逝的时光和我自己最终无法避免的消亡
Oh, but look who I'm talking to.
哎看我啊 在和谁说话呢
You're even older than my mom.
你比我妈妈年纪还大
This must be on your mind all the time.
你一定无时无刻不在想这件事吧
Hey, hey, hey, hey. What are you doing?
你干啥呢?
I sprung for a six-foot sub.
我准备了个6英尺的赛百味
I want Frankie to see the whole thing.
我想让Frankie看到完整的
Relax. She'll never even notice.
放轻松 她肯定发现不了
Once I took a chunk out of a wedding cake,
有一次 我从一个结婚蛋糕上挖了一角
nobody noticed.
根本没人发现
Went underneath.
在下面挖就行
Yeah, just hold your horses.
你就等等吧先
Maybe I can help you bring out some of the sides.
或许我可以先帮你把小食拿出来
What sides?
啥小食?
Does anybody ever really eat the sides?
真有人吃小食吗?
Well, yeah, they do.
对啊 真的会吃
So, just the sub, then?
所以 我们只有这个?
It's a six-footer.
这家伙有六英尺呢
What do you have in your pantry?
你们储藏室里有什么?
If you've got cheese, cream of mushroom soup,
如果有乳酪 奶油蘑菇汤
and elbow macaroni, I can do anything.
还有通心粉 我可以做点出来
Okay, what's the plan, Mike?
好了 怎么计划的 Mike?
Where's the birthday girl? She must be getting close.
寿星女呢?她应该快回来了吧
I'm not sure.
我也不知道
She's probably at the Frugal Hoosier.
她可能是在杂货店
She said she might run some errands.
她说过要去买♥♥点东西的
Wait, you... what?
等等 你...啥?
You don't know where she is?
你不知道她在哪?
She's usually home by 5:00.
她一般五点会回来
Usually?!
一般?!
That's her.
她打来的
Oh. Quiet, everyone. Birthday girl on the phone.
安静 寿星女打电♥话♥来了
Hey, baby.
亲爱的
Mike, Sue's missing.
Mike Sue不见了
What? Where... where are you?
啥? 你...你在哪呢?
I'm in her dorm room, and she's not here.
我在她宿舍 她不在这
And... and there's some weird socks on the wall.
然后墙上有好多奇怪的袜子挂着
What are you doing up in Gumford?
你去Gumford干嘛?
Oh, man. Gumford?
哦 天呐 Gumford?
Well, since Sue was under such pressure,
我想着Sue压力那么大
I thought I'd bring her some hot chocolate and cookies
就给她带了点热巧克力和饼干
to make her feel better, but now she's not here
让她感觉好些 结果她却不在
and her R.A. Doesn't know where she is
这里的楼长也不知道她去哪了
and she's not picking up her phone.
她又不接电♥话♥
She's missing.
她失踪了
Oh, well. Just come home.
你回家来吧
Mike, our daughter is missing.
Mike 我们女儿失踪了
Um, you know what?
要不这样?
Why don't you try Sue on her phone one more time?
你再给Sue打次电♥话♥试试?
Okay, but if I don't get her, I'm calling campus police.
好 但是如果还是打不通 我就要给校警打电♥话♥了
What?
咋了?
She's only 42 minutes away.
她离这里不过42分钟车程
Don't you know how surprise parties work?
你不知道惊喜派对应该是啥样的么?
Yeah, Mike, you got to have an accomplice
是啊 Mike 你得找个人帮你
take the guest of honor somewhere to make sure
把她带到其他什么地方
she comes back at a designated time.
确保她在计划的时间回来
Everybody knows that.
大家都知道的
She said she was going grocery shopping.
她说她去买♥♥东西了
We don't go to that many places.
我们又不是经常到处乱跑的人
I-I thought I was covered.
我以为这样没问题呢
Hey, mom!
妈妈!
Oh, thank god, Sue. Where are you?
谢天谢天 Sue 你在哪呢?
Where am I?
我在哪?
Where am I?
我在哪?
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表