剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Out here in the middle,
在这无趣的大中部
every day is pretty much like the day before.
每天基本过得都和昨天一个样
You get up, you get dressed, you go to work, you...
起床 穿衣服 去工作...
国际公♥司♥
办公室关闭
Smile Superstars International?
微笑巨星国际公♥司♥?
Mm-hmm. It's some huge franchise.
嗯嗯 好像是什么大型特许经营
Apparently, they buy up struggling dental offices
很显然 他们收♥购♥处境堪忧的牙科诊所
and turn them into these one-stop super clinics,
然后把他们变成一站式超级诊所
like Jiffy Lube for teeth.
就像牙科版的Jiffy Lube
Mm. Well, at least you still have your job.
嗯 好吧 至少你还有工作
Yeah, but we're closed until January.
是啊 但是我们要关门到一月
I guess goodwin has to remodel the office
我猜Goodwin得把办公室
to look like all the other smile superstars,
重新装♥修♥得像别的微笑巨星一样
so no paycheck for two months.
所以两个月没工资
Happy holidays to us.
我们的快乐假日
Mm.
嗯
Mm.
嗯
I really don't want to get another job for the holidays.
我实在不想在假期找份别的工作
I mean, I'm too old to flip burgers.
我的意思是 对翻汉堡这种活我太老了
I'm too young to be a Walmart greeter.
对当沃尔玛接待员来说我太年轻
Actually...
其实...
Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing.
是啊 我在想相同的事情
You're not too young to be a Walmart greeter.
作沃尔玛接待员的话你不会太年轻
That's not what I was gonna say.
那不是我要说的
Oh.
哦
Your hair looks pretty. Mm.
你的头发看起来好顺滑 嗯
What I was gonna ask is, how's the diaper business going?
我要问的是 尿布事业发展的怎么样了
I think you should get a job for the holidays.
我觉得你应该在假期找份工作
Damn it.
我去
Well, you are not gonna believe this.
好了 你们不会相信的
So, I managed to get myself a holiday job,
这样 我给我自己找了份假日工作
which is good. I'm back at heritage village.
这是件好事儿 我要回到复古农庄
Hey, there you go.
嘿 你做的不错啊
When in doubt, go back to the prairie.
当心有疑惑 回归草原
Wait for the bad news.
等着听坏消息
Always do.
等着呢
Heritage village is open on Thanksgiving,
复古农庄感恩节开放
and I'm working the Harvest Feast.
而我在丰收大餐工作
So now I don't know what we're supposed to do
所以 现在我不知道我们应该
about our Thanksgiving.
怎么过我们的感恩节
I hate to say it, but we may have to float it.
我不想这么说 但我们可能得换一天过了
Would everybody be okay with that?
大家对这件事都感觉还好么?
Fine.
挺好
Okay is that a "fine" fine or a "TV's on" fine?
好吧 这是真的挺好的挺好 还是让我躲开电视的挺好
It's fine.
是挺好的啊
Now I can go out to the bar and drink with my friends
这样我就能到外面酒吧和我朋友喝点了
as the Pilgrims intended.
计划去Pilgrims
Yeah. Works for me.
是啊 我也觉得挺好
I can pick up some extra shifts at spudsy's.
我可以在Spudsy's 多上几轮班
The mall's gonna be open for 48 hours straight.
商场要一直连着开48小时
Except they don't call it Thanksgiving anymore.
不过他们不再叫感恩节了
Now it's called black Friday Eve.
现在叫黑五前夜
Hm. So, dad, looks like it's just you and me at home.
哈 这么说 爸爸 就你和我在家了
Maybe we can do something together.
我们说不定可以一起做点什么
Well, I'm gonna be watching football all day,
哦 我会看一整天橄榄球赛
but, uh, you're welcome to do something right over there.
不过 呃 我很欢迎你在这儿做点什么
All right, well, if nobody cares,
好吧 这样 如果没人在意
how about we float Thanksgiving to December?
我们把感恩节换到十二月怎么样?
Wait. That's too close to Christmas.
等一下 那样离圣诞节太近了
Let's see.
我看看
How about... January?
一月... 怎么样?
Can't. Our a cappella group
不行 我们人声乐队
is doing this big month-long tribute to the '80s...
会有一整个月的向80年代致敬的活动...
Duran Duran-uary.
音 音-月
February's out.
二月不行
Cindy's got something big planned for Valentine's day.
Cindy对情人节有些宏大的计划
What's a couples retreat?
伴侣度假村是什么东西?
Okay, how about march?
好吧 三月呢?
March madness! March madness!
美国大学生篮球联赛! 美国大学生篮球联赛!
Okay, who's free in May?
好吧 谁五月有空?
Yeah, nothing good happens in May.
好吧 五月没什么好事儿
Well, except mother's day.
哦 除了母亲节
Like he said, nothing good happens in May.
他说的没错 五月没好事儿
And it'll be warm out, so maybe we can eat outside.
到时候天气就暖和了 我们说不定可以在外面吃
Ooh, we can put some turkey on the grill.
哦 我们可以把火鸡放在烤架上
There's no rule that says we got to eat a turkey.
没规定说我们必须吃火鸡
We could eat hot dogs or potato salad.
我们可以吃热狗或者土豆沙拉
This is starting to sound a lot like Memorial Day.
这开始听起来像阵亡将士纪念日了
Fine. Thanksgiving... June 12th. Done.
好吧 感恩节... 六月十二 就这么定了
Brad!
Brad!
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛呀?
I didn't know you were picking up extra hours.
我不知道你要多上几个小时啊
Aw, shoot. You just missed me. I'm heading home to bed.
哦 真是的 你正好错过了我 我要回家睡觉了
Got to get up early to help with Thanksgiving dinner.
还得早起帮忙做感恩节晚餐呢
I'm added a fourth bean to the three-bean salad
我在三豆沙拉里加了第四种豆子
and pulling a layer out of the seven-layer dip.
还把七层饭取出来一层
So watch out.
所以 小心哦
Oh, I know why you're here.
哦 我知道你为什么在这儿了
To serve delicious potatoes to hungry shoppers.
给饥饿的顾客提供美味的土豆啊
And possibly see Logan.
还有可能会见到Logan
Is it that obvious?
真的那么明显么?
You keep darting your eyes over at Abercrombie.
你眼睛一直在瞄Abercrombie那边
It doesn't take Benedict Cumberbatch
用不着卷福来
to figure it out.
就能想明白
It's like we're so totally star-crossed.
我们就好像完全星运相交
I mean, we had the best time at prom
我的意思是 我们在舞会上超级开心
and then I saw him up at school and I lost him.
然后我看到他在学校出现 然后我失去了他
I didn't have his number.
我都没有他的电♥话♥
So I thought if I am working over break,
所以我在想 如果我在假日工作
maybe he's working over break.
也许他也在假日工作
So today, I am going to
所以今天 我要去
casually go over to Abercrombie on my break
毫不经意得在我休息的时候去Abercrombie
and try to casually run into him.
试着不经意间碰到他
Oh, my god, Sue.
哦 天啊 Sue
You're like a really adorable '90s movie.
你就像那种很可爱的90年代的电影
I know, right?
我知道 是吧?
You go, Meg Ryan. Yeah.
上吧 Meg Ryan 好啊
Oh, well, hello, kind people.
哦 好了 你好 善良的人们
If you're wondering what tool I'm using
如果你想知道我在用什么工具
to make my husband a fine Thanksgiving feast,
给我老公做一顿丰盛的感恩节大餐
this is a... a... What is it?
这是... 是... 这是什么?
Um... hang on.
呃... 等一下啊
Oh, I remember. It's an old-timey corn grinder. Pbht!
哦 我记得 这是老式玉米研磨器 哈!
'Tis a grist mill.
这是鼓舞研磨器
Good morrow, and welcome to our humble cabin.
早上好 欢迎来到我们的寒舍
I'm Rachel Moody Cochran, and this is my husband, Obadiah.
我是Rachel Moody Cochran 这是我丈夫 Obadiah
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Sorry, but I think I'm supposed to be playing Obadiah's wife.
不好意思 但我觉得我应该扮演Obadiah的妻子吧
Perhaps thou has been stricken with the devil's fever,
也许你是被恶魔的高烧感染了
for it was I who wed dear Obadiah on my 14th birthday.
因为是我在我的十四岁生日上嫁给我亲爱的Obadiah
Did you not read your packet?
你没读你的小包么?
You're not Rachel. I'm Rachel.
你不是Rachel 我才是Rachel
You're Abigail, the barren spinster sister-in-law
你是Abigail 不孕的老处♥女♥小姑子
with the clubfoot.
还畸形足
Are you sure?
你确定么?
'Cause I come back here and play Obadiah's wife
因为每次我工作被炒
every time I get fired from a job,
我都会回来这儿扮演Obadiah的妻子
and I get fired a lot.
而我经常被炒
Trust me, lady, 'tis I.
相信我 女士 是我
Fine. Relax.
好吧 放轻松
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表