剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
I mean, I'm not going on a cruise.
我是说 我有没有要去坐游轮
I'm not going glamping with my girlfriends.
我又不是要和朋友们去豪华版露营
I just have homecoming.
我只是参加个返校聚会而已
So, if I don't want my parents with me this one time,
所以说 如果就这一次 我不想让我的父母一起
it doesn't mean I don't love them.
并不意味着我不爱他们
They'll understand that, right?
他们会明白的 对吗?
What's glamping?
啥是豪华版露营?
I mean, we spend Christmas with them.
我是说 我们和他们一起过圣诞
We spend Thanksgiving with them.
一起过感恩节
I remember being with them recently on a Tuesday.
我记得就最近某个周二我们还和他们在一起来着
So, if I just want to have some fun without them,
所以 我只是想在没有他们的情况下找点乐趣
Is that so wrong? No.
这是什么大错吗? 不是啊
Of course it is, Mike!
当然是了 Mike!
I should want to be with them all the time.
我应该一直都想和他们在一起的
I'm so lucky to still have them.
他们还健在我真是很幸运
You don't have to keep saying that.
你用不着一直说这句话
Yes, i do. I'm afraid if I don't, god will take them.
不 我要说的 我怕如果我不说 上帝就会带他们走
Tonight? 'Cause that would solve your problem.
今晚吗? 如果那样的话你的问题倒是解决了
Okay, that's it.
好吧 我受够了
I have nothing to feel guilty about.
我没有什么要愧疚的
I am gonna call them and tell them not to come.
我要给他们打电♥话♥ 让他们不要来了
How'd it go? Shut up.
如何? 闭嘴
Stupid dip.
破蘸料
Come on, Axl. Get your head in the game.
给点力啊 Axl 集中注意力
I just threw up 20 minutes ago.
我20分钟前刚吐过
Well, don't throw up out here.
那你可别吐在这
It's supposed to freeze tonight.
今晚说是会结冰呢
We'll have to look at it all winter.
那我们得一冬天都看着它了
All I'm doing is picking up bags and carrying them to you.
我♥干♥的不过就是捡起沙包然后拿给你
I'm basically doing the job of a dog.
基本上是狗来做的事
You want me to get Doris to do it?
你想让我找Doris来做?
She can't fetch anymore, remember?
她不能叼东西了 你忘了?
She has no mandibles.
她没有下颌骨了
Things just fall out of her mouth. Yeah.
叼起来的东西都会掉下来 是哦
I just don't get why you're going to all this trouble.
我就是不明白你为啥费这么大劲
What's not to get?
有什么不明白的?
We're doing it for the giant spatula.
全都是为了那个大铲子
And I'm the weird one.
就这 你们还说我是个怪人
Weird one.
怪人
- Can you feel my head? - Hey.
摸下我的头? 嘿
Am I hot? That's your mom's department.
热不热? 那个归你妈管
I'm dead birds in the pool.
我是池子里的死鸟
You got a dead bird on your forehead, I'm your man.
你要是额头上有只死鸟 再来找我
Hey, Mike!
嘿 Mike!
Just going to get the meat
我正要去买♥♥聚会之后
for the giant hamburger I'm gonna make after homecoming.
要做大汉堡用的肉
Lucky we'll have a spatula big enough to flip it!
幸运的是我们有个足够大的铲子可以翻得动它
I'm sorry about the trash talk.
抱歉说这么没营养的话
Ron made me say that.
Ron逼我说的
Well, as an alumna now,
作为一名女校友
I can tell you high school really is just a blip.
我负责的说 高中简直弱爆了
When you're in college, all the things you cared about
当你们上了大学就会发现 以前关心的那些事
you realize didn't even matter.
现在看来根本不重要
All the clubs that rejected you,
那些你没有入选的社团啦
all the elections you didn't win,
那些没有赢得的选举啦
all the committees you formed that people didn't show up to --
那些你成立的委员会但是并没有人出现啦-
no bigs.
都不是事儿
Ah! The bell.
啊 上课铃
Oh, really enjoy it.
哦 说真的 享受当下
It goes by too fast.
时间过得太快了
Tardy sweep.Aww.
迟到惩罚哦
Oh, wait. no, no, no. No, I'm in college.
哦 等等 不不不 我已经上大学了
Oh, yeah. I'm in college, too.
哦 是的呢 我也上大学了
Me, too. I go to Harvard.
我也是 我读哈佛
What are you doing, buddy?
你在干嘛呢 伙计?
All hail the cornhole pro.
沙包专业选手万岁
Yep. Now that I'm an athlete,
正是在下 现在既然我是个运动员了
I should probably wear one of those shirts
是不是应该穿一件那种
that has numbers on it.
上面有数字的T恤
Also that plastic thing athletes wear to protect my area.
还有那种塑料的运动员穿的东西来保护一下我的特殊部位
I'm telling you, Frankie, he is unbelievable.
我跟你说 Frankie 他简直不可思议
The kid's a natural.
这孩子简直是天生好手
Are you sure you're talking about Brick?
你确信自己在说的是Brick?
'Cause yesterday it took him three tries
因为昨天他可是试了三次
to hit the light switch.
才砸到电灯开关
The tide's turning here.
风水轮流转嘛
He's great at cornhole. He's protecting his area.
他沙包掷的好 还要保护自己的特殊部位呢
I'm just trying to figure out how he got so good.
我只是想知道他怎么这么厉害的
Who knew the road to the giant spatula
谁会想到通往巨铲之路
would go through that little guy?
要绕道从那个小家伙那儿经过呢?
Guess who.
猜谁来啦
Hi, Pat.
嗨Pat
Hi, mom. Aww.
嗨 妈妈
Where's dad?
我爸呢?
Oh, I convinced him to stay home.
我劝他留在家里了
He's such a stick in the mud.
他简直是个老古董
Takes an act of congress to get pants on him.
要议会出个草案命令他才会穿条正常的裤子
He only wears velour.
他只穿天鹅绒
Mm. What's with the paper towels?
恩 带卫生纸来干嘛?
Oh, I didn't know if you had any.
哦 我不知道你这有没有
You don't always shop.
你又不经常去购物
I'm telling you, Frankie, these are the best.
Frankie我跟你说 这个简直是极品
You can get them wet, wipe up a spill, wet them again,
你可以把它弄湿 擦洒掉的饮料 再弄湿
dry them out, and use them over and over again.
晾干之后 再一遍一遍地用
I'm carrying them everywhere lately.
最近我到哪都带着这个
Oh, hi, grandma! Hi!
哦 嗨 姥姥! 嗨!
Oh, my gosh.
哦 我的天呐
You will never believe what just happened.
你们绝对想不到今天发生了什么
story.
简直疯狂
Well, first there was a little mix-up with the tardy sweep.
先是迟到惩罚的时候出了点小岔子
Mr. Farrar thought I was still in high school.
Farrar先生以为我还在读高中呢
I mean, I was flattered, of course.
我是说 当然我是很荣幸啦
Oh, somebody at the dry-cleaner's
哦 干洗店的一个人
once thought I was Marlo Thomas.
有一次以为我是Marlo Thomas(美国女演员)呢
Anyway, after I fixed the tardy thing,
继续说 搞定迟到那档子事之后
I found out something that is going to blow your mind.
我发现了一件绝对会让你们大吃一惊的事
Are you ready for this?
准备好听了吗
Sue, we don't always need all the build up.
Sue 我们不需要那么多铺垫
Just -- you can just say it.
就 你就直接说行了
They weren't planning on having the mascot at homecoming.
他们压根没打算在返校聚会上让吉祥物出场
Like, whaaa?!
我是说 搞咩?
Apparently being mascot isn't "cool" anymore.
很显然大家认为做吉祥物再也不"炫酷"了
So, I will once again be seeing homecoming
所以说呢 本人将再一次
through the eyes of a giant chicken head.
从一个大鸡头的眼睛里看返校聚会
Well, not really through the eyes.
确切的说 并不是眼睛
I actually see through the beak.
其实是透过鸡喙看到的
Oh, I probably shouldn't say that.
哦 我也许不应该告诉你们的
It ruins the mystery.
这样就不神秘了
Anyway, now I really, really, really cannot get sick.
不管怎么说 现在我真的真的真的不能生病
Yeah, Axl has a flu bug.
恩 Axl得了流感什么的
A really bad flu bug.
很严重的流感
You -- you know, actually, maybe you shouldn't be around us,
你 你懂的 其实 也许你都不应该和我们呆在一起
because it's ripping through the house.
因为流感病毒可能已经再这个屋子里横行了
we're probably all gonna get it.
我们可能都会被传染上
What do you mean we're all gonna get it?
我们都会被传染上是什么意思?
gonna get it.
并不是我们所有人都会被传染
You just said we're all gonna get it.
你自己刚刚说的我们都会被传染上
I already got it.
我已经被传染了
What? When?
啥?啥时候?
Yesterday, when I was mowing out back.
就昨天 我在后面剪草坪的时候
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表