剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
Come on!
别这样!
We've only got a couple days until the Cardboard Regatta.
离纸船划船比赛只剩下几天了
We got a boat to build
我们还要造一艘船
if we want to show this camp how Axl's Avengers roll.
如果我们想要给这个营地展示Axl的复仇者们是如何并肩作战的
Whatevs, dude.
随便你了 伙计
Don't "Whatevs" Me, Colton. I invented whatevs.
不要给我说"随便你了" Colton 这个词语是我造的
You know what else you invented? Fire.
你知道你还发明了什么么? 火
I'm saying you're old.
我说你已经老了
You just got kicked by "The Colt."
你刚刚被"The Colt"打败了
Yep, Axl had finally met his match,
是的 Axl最终遇到了他的对手
and it was him.
就是他
Frankie.
Frankie
Can you believe this whole graduation debacle?
你能相信整个毕业典礼的混乱状态么?
I know.
我知道
So now none of the kids get to perform?
所以没有孩子可以上台表演了?
Wait, what?
等等 什么?
Oh, didn't you see
你没有看到郎太太
the e-mail Mrs. Lang sent out this morning?
今天早上发的邮件么?
All the parents are talking about it.
所有的父母都在谈论这件事情
Some parent whose kid didn't get picked
有的没有被选上的孩子的父母
probably went down there and complained,
可能去了她家抱怨这件事情
and now the whole thing's off.
现在所有的准备都付之一炬了
I'm sure they were just trying to help facilitate.
我确定他们只是在试图解决这件事情
They did a drawing. It was fair.
他们抽了签 这很公平
I told Ron I might go down there.
我告诉Ron了我可能会去他那里
Is that a good idea?
这是一个好主意么?
Maybe it's better that nobody gets to do it.
或许没有人被选中做这件事情更好
It wouldn't be fair
有一些孩子
that some kids get their moment in the sun
可以站在聚光灯下而其他孩子却不行
while others don't.
是不公平的
Well, I'm just sick about it.
我只是对这件事情感到不舒服
Now I have to tell Dotty
现在我不得不告诉Dotty
she can't read the poem she's worked so hard on.
她不能朗读她费尽心思写的诗了
It took her weeks to find a rhyme for "Aspirations."
她花了好几周来找一个可以和"理想"押韵的词语
I don't like to use language, Frankie, but this...
我不喜欢说这个词 Frankie 但这真的
stinks!
恶心!
It really stinks!
这真的很恶心!
I forgot to tell you they sent us home with graduation tickets.
我忘了告诉你他们给了我们家一些毕业典礼的票
Sorry. A Go-Gurt exploded on them.
对不起 一杯酸奶给洒上去了
Hopefully they're still valid.
希望这些票还有用
Not that it matters, cause I'm not doing anything now anyway.
这也不重要了 因为我现在在毕业典礼上不会做任何事情了
Brick, you don't have to perform
Brick 你不用通过表演
for people to know you're great.
来告诉大家你很出色
You've always been a good kid. Oh, yeah?
你一直都是一个好孩子 是么?
Yeah. Think about it.
是的 想想吧
I remember when you were probably 10 or 11...
我记得你十岁还是十一岁的时候
We did it!
我们成功了!
Brad called Dollywood,
Brad给Dollywood打电♥话♥了
and now I can go to Brick's graduation.
现在我能去Brick的毕业典礼了
You want to hear the whole story?
你想听前因后果吗?
I think we got the gist.
我觉得我掌握要点了
First, I called the main line,
我先打给总机
and they connected me with Eric from HR.
然后他们给我接通了人力的Eric
Oh, human resources.
哦 人力资源
I knew just any old story wasn't gonna fly,
我知道老一套是玩不转的
so I used my improv training, and I really went for it.
所以我的即兴表演课派上了用场 我很是争取了一番
He said that it was vital
他说我出席Brick的毕业典礼
that I be there for Brick's graduation
是至关重要的
because we have a very special brother-sister relationship,
因为我们有着非常特别的姐弟关系
a very unique brother-sister bond,
和独一无二的姐弟联♥系♥
and that I am the only one
我是唯一能
he lets change his breathing tube.
给他换呼吸管的人
That one just came to me at the last minute.
那是我最后关头灵光一现想出来的
It's called "Raising the stakes."
这招叫"增加赌注"
Anyway, they said it was fine if I missed orientation,
总之 他们说我不去介绍会也行
just as long as I'm there in time Saturday
只要周六及时赶上
for the lice check and to shadow Aunt Granny's evening shift.
虱子检查和Aunt Granny家(Dollywood内一家自助餐厅)的晚班
Hang on.
等等
I don't want you driving down there all by yourself.
我不想你自己开那么远
I'll take you. - Okay!
我载你 - 好啊!
But we have to leave by 4:00,
但我们必须4点前出发
so that means no hanging out after the ceremony,
也就是说典礼之后不能出去玩
taking pictures, and talking to people.
也不能照相和闲聊
Sold.
同意
Cool.
那就好
Hey!
嘿!
Got a sec?
有时间吗?
I'm not doing - your stupid little boat thing.
我不会做什么小破船的
I think it's time we had a, uh, heart-to-heart talk.
我想咱们是时候谈谈心了
You mean a fart-to-fart talk?
你是说谈谈屁吧
Okay, that's super funny,
好吧 这个梗是很好笑
but I'm being serious.
但我要认真了
Listen, man,
听着
there's no reason you and I shouldn't be getting along.
你我没有理由处不好
Truth is, I look at you, I see myself.
其实 我看你 就看到了自己
But you got to pull back on the 'tude, dude, okay?
但你要端正态度 好吗?
You got swag, but you don't need to prove it 24/7.
你可以有范儿 但没必要时时刻刻证明
So here's the deal.
所以这样如何
We really need you in this boat race today.
我们真的需要你参加今天的赛船
We can't win without you, so, uh, what do you say, hmm?
没有你我们赢不了 所以 怎么样
Got my back?
帮我一把?
You got my back?
你帮我一把?
Excuse me? - Excuse me?
什么? - 什么?
I'm a little idiot.
我有点傻
Yeah. You are.
对 你是傻
Ugh! All right.
好吧
You know what, man? I'm out, okay? Fine.
你知道吗? 我不管了 成吗? 好吧
And -- And -- And -- And...
还有 -- 还有 -- 还有 -- 还有...
I know you think you've won, but you haven't.
我知道你觉得你赢了 但并没有
It might seem cool - to just sit on the sidelines
冷眼旁观 嘲弄一切
and make fun of everything,
也许看起来很屌♥
but at the end of the day, you're not really cool.
但一天结束之时 你一点也不屌♥
You're just a guy who missed out on a lot of fun stuff.
你只是一个错过很多乐趣的屌♥丝
Come on, Colton! When you think of Axl,
加油 Colton! 想起Axl时
wisdom and life lessons
脑海中第一个浮现的
aren't the first things that jump to mind.
一定不是至理名言和人生教训
Yes, Colton!
好样的 Colton
I guess it took the 10-year-old version of himself
我猜是10岁版的自己
to bring it out of him.
激发出了这些
Push, push, push, push, push!
加油 加油 加油 加油!
You've got this! Come on!
你行的! 快点!
Go! Go! Go! Go! Come on! You've got this! You've got this!
快 快 快 快 来啊 你行的 你行的
Go, go, go, go!
快 快 快 快!
Yes!
耶!
Yes, Fart Barge! Whoo!
耶 屁船(纸船名)!
Yep, my boy was finally growing up.
是啊 我的孩子终于长大了
In your face, Cathy's Cuties!
鄙视你 Cathy的小宝贝
Yeah!
耶!
We did it!
我们做到了
Fart Barge!
屁船!
Hey, Brick.
嘿 Brick
How was school?
学校还好吧?
It was okay.
还可以
In English, we watched "Goonies,"
英语课我们看了《七宝奇谋》
in science, we watched "Babe,"
科学课看了《宝贝小猪罗》
and in gym, we watched "Fern Gully."
体育课看了《芬谷林》
Oh, and I was also called into the principal's office.
哦 我还被叫到校长办公室
What? Why?
什么? 为什么?
He brought in all six kids that weren't originally chosen
他把一开始没选上的六个孩子带进来
and spoke to us individually.
分别谈话
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表