剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
He asked me if I really wanted to do the talent show
他问我是不是真的想才艺表演
or if I was just doing it for my mom.
还是只是为了我妈才做的
And what did you say?
你怎么说的?
I said I was doing it for my mom.
我说我是为了我妈
Brick, Why would you say that?!
Brick 你干嘛要这么说?!
It seemed like the answer he wanted.
感觉这是他想要的答案
Anyway, it doesn't matter,
总之 无所谓了
'cause now - the original nine are back on.
因为现在 最初选上的9个人还会上台
Are you freaking kidding me?
你特么在逗我?
Mom, I think it's over.
老妈 我觉得这都过去了
I think you need to let it go.
你要看开点
I need to speak to the principal,
我要找校长谈谈
so you better get him or her out here right now.
你最好现在把他或她叫出来 立刻马上
Is there a problem out here?
有什么问题吗?
I'm sorry, but I can no longer keep silent.
不好意思 但我不能再保持缄默了
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
Every year, the kids can just perform.
每一年 孩子们都可以表演
Now all of a sudden,
现在突然之间
there's secret drawings and fuzzy math
搞起偷偷摸摸遮遮掩掩来
and interrogations - without a parent present.
还在家长不在场的情况下搞审讯
It's ridiculous.
简直荒唐
Look, I understand you're upset,
我理解您很生气
and I know every parent cares about their kid.
我也知道每个家长都在乎自己的孩子
Oh, that's where you're wrong! I don't!
噢 那你就大错特错了! 我就是不在乎!
I forget to pack their lunches.
我老是忘了装他们的午餐
I put stars on calendars and can't remember what they're for.
我在日历上标上记号♥却之后根本不记得那些干嘛的
I'm not a helicopter parent.
我根本就不是那种所有事都照顾得周全的"望子成龙式"父母
I'm a couch!
我就是个懒虫!
I'm a self-driving couch that just watches TV.
我就是个有自我意识的只会看电视的懒虫
So I think that when a parent who has a history of sucking
所以我认为 当一个像我这么逊的父母
as much as I do takes the time to show up,
能够花时间出现在这个毕业典礼上
you better stand up and take notice!
你最好给我认真起来严肃对待!
I am cramming 10 years of not caring into this one fight.
我要用这一次弥补我这10年对孩子的不重视
My kid is gonna sing at that ceremony,
我孩子一定要在典礼上唱歌♥
or I will burn - this place to the ground!
要不然 我就把你这地儿给夷为平地!
They're letting all 15 kids perform at graduation.
他们让所有15个孩子都在毕业典礼上表演
It's over.
这事就这么地了
All right!
太好了!
I prayed for this last night. God is good.
我昨天还为这事儿祷告了 看来上帝听到了我的祈祷
Just had a little chat with your principal.
我就是找你们校长喝了喝茶
Everybody, including you, get to perform at graduation.
每个人 包括你 都能在毕业典礼上表演啦
Oh, I don't want to do that anymore.
哦 可是我不想了欸
Oh, no.
哦 不
Brick doesn't want to sing at graduation now.
Brick他现在又不想在毕业典礼上唱歌♥了
What? - Why not?
啥? - 为什么啊?
I don't know.
不知道...
"Brick thinks the whole thing has gotten weird, won't sing.
"Brick觉得这整件事变得很奇怪 就是不肯唱
I'm gonna kill him."
我想宰了他"
Wow, Boss Man.
呃 老大
That'll look really bad, you know?
这样事情就不好办了 你知道吧?
Your old lady made this big stink
您家那位把这个事情搞这么大
and "Baby Mike" Won't even do it?
而您宝贝儿子又不干了?
"Brick says he'd be more comfortable
"Brick说
singing a duet with Troy."
他更乐意和Troy来个二重唱"
Sweet!
很好呀!
Great. - I love duets.
赞 - 我喜欢二重唱
Nope.
并不
Frankie says Brick says the school won't let him do duets.
Frankie说 Brick说学校不让他搞二重唱
Aw! - Fascists.
噁! - 简直就是法♥西♥斯♥
So I guess it's over, huh?
所以 这件事就这么拉倒了?
Hey.
唉
Wait.
等等
Frankie wouldn't...
Frankie不会...
She's going back in.
她又去找校长了
No duets?!
不能二重唱?
Mrs. Heck, we can't let kids pair up because --
Heck女士 我们不能让让孩子们凑成一对儿,因为...
I know. Because Seymour asked Troy to sing,
我知道 就是因为 Swymour想跟Troy一起唱
and Troy said no.
但是Troy拒绝了
But Troy didn't say no to him
但是Troy并没有拒绝Brick
because he wants to sing by himself.
因为他自己也想唱
He said no - because he doesn't like Seymour!
他之所以拒绝Seymour是因为他不喜欢Seymour!
Now, as I kindly offered in e-mails
由于我之前已经很友善地给你发过邮件
that were never responded to,
但是却从来都没有收到过回复
I am more than happy to help facilitate.
所以 我现在非常乐意来帮你们改善这件破事
But I will not sit around
我不会撒手不管
and let some stupid - random decision hurt my child!
然后让那些愚蠢又乱扯的决定伤害我的孩子!
I will -- - I know.
否则 我会 -- 我知道
You'll burn this place to the ground.
你会把这儿夷为平地
At this point, I'd throw you the match.
就这一点 行 我同意了
So I did it.
就这样 我成功了
I fought the fight, and fairness won.
我反抗了 而这一回 公正胜出了
Now every kid who wanted to got a chance to perform.
现在 每一个想上台表演的孩子都有机会表演了
Wait.
停
Wait.
停
Wait.
停
Dad, it's 3:30,
老爸 现在已经3点半了
and they haven't even gotten to the diplomas yet.
而他们现在连毕业证书都还没领呢
Why are so many kids performing?
为啥这么多孩子都要表演?
When I graduated, like nine kids did it?
我毕业的那个时候 好像也就9个孩子上去表演了一下?
Paula made me come up here to get a better video.
Paila非得让我坐这儿来 好录得好一些
She's crazy like that.
她超级喜欢这样
Not as crazy as the parent who made this whole thing happen,
但是还是没有那个把这整件事都搞成这样的那个家长来得疯狂
am I right?
是不是?
Rumor has it some mom went cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.
有传言说 某些妈妈超疯狂地喜欢可可松饼
And finally, I'd like to introduce our last act --
最后 让我们有请我们最后的表演者
Troy Tangaroa and Brick Heck.
Troy Tangaroa和Brick Heck
Immediately following their song,
他们唱完
we will hand out diplomas...
如果还有时间的话
if we have any time left.
我们再来颁发毕业证书
Why'd he look at you when he said that?
为什么他说那句话的时候盯着你看?
Shut up.
你给我闭嘴
So, after three hours...
终于 经过了3个小时
...the moment I had fought for was finally here.
我为之争取的场景 终于出现了
And then I realized, what exactly had I fought for?
然后我突然意识到 我到底是为了什么而去争取的呢?
I didn't even know if Brick could sing.
我甚至都不知道Brick会唱歌♥
♪ The warmth of your love's like the warmth from the sun ♪
你爱的温暖就像太阳给予我的温暖一样
♪ And this will be our year ♪
尽管岁月漫长
♪ Took a long time to come ♪
但属于我们的时代终将到来
♪ Don't let go of my hand now, the darkness has gone ♪
现在 别放开我的手 黑暗已经离去
♪ This will be our year ♪
尽管岁月漫长
♪ Took a long time to come ♪
但属于我们的时代终将到来
♪ And I won't forget the way you helped me up when I was down ♪
我不会忘记你在我困难的时候帮助过我
♪ And I won't forget the way you said ♪
我也不会忘记你跟我说过
♪ "It'll be all right"
"一切都会没事的"
♪ You give me faith to go on
是你给了我前进的信念
♪ Now we're there, and we've only just begun ♪
而我们现在 也只是在刚开始的起点
♪ This will be our year... What was I worried about?
尽管时光漫长...我到底在瞎担心什么?
Brick is amazing.
Brick很棒啊
You know, come to think of it,
其实 仔细想想
he's always been amazing
从他一出生
ever since the day I laid eyes on him.
他就一直都很棒
♪ The warmth of your smile ♪
你温暖的笑容
♪ Smile for me, little one ♪
你对我的微笑 淡淡的
♪ And this will be our year ♪
尽管时光漫长
♪ Took a long time to come ♪
但是我们的时代终将到来
♪ You don't have to --
你不需要...
Dad.
爸
We got to leave now. It's 4:00.
我们现在得走了 已经4点了
Okay, go. -
行 走吧
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
借过 借过 借过
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表